What's new

Teacher of the month

Pic-
2B4L6QGKXNHHPNYTZD4V3TNQGA.jpg

Got damn liberal media is at it again posting mugshots or yearbook headshots.

We need full body shots to judge the severity of the crime.
You know these whores all has bikini photos on their social media. It should be mandatory that they include them in the initial news story, before they delete or lock their social media.

We need the chance to be jealous or horrified

“As the age of consent in Nebraska is 16, Ward was not charged with statutory rape, but faces a Class IIA felony charge carrying up to 20 years in prison,”

if the age of consent is 16 why is she facing any charges? Seems like the cops have served justice on another victimless "crime"

“As the age of consent in Nebraska is 16, Ward was not charged with statutory rape, but faces a Class IIA felony charge carrying up to 20 years in prison,”

if the age of consent is 16 why is she facing any charges? Seems like the cops have served justice on another victimless "crime"
i am guessing she is a substitute teacher that falls under the person of authority over the 17yo?

I am going to go out on a limb and say the key word is 'teacher'
That is a no-no

That reads like a spoof piece on Christian schools. :laughing: Her “accountability partner” didn’t help her kick her sinning nature. :shaking:

Is this one here yet?

1714428771389.png

"Sent naked photos to the boy 'on a daily basis' and performed oral sex on him"

So she enjoys having her body looked at and lusted over, and loves the power of sucking on a cock.

We've all been the recipient of just such a woman, i hope. :grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh