What's new

Teacher of the month

Casey-McGrath-2.jpg

Mugshot of Tennessee teacher Casey McGrath, 28, who was indicted on aggravated statutory rape charges on Aug. 14.

It's simple. They are pedos. They aren't desperate or in need of getting laid. They can find someone their age easily and get some good sex if they want. But they don't do it to have good sex.

They do it for the power trip. Because they are pedos.

It's simple. They are pedos. They aren't desperate or in need of getting laid. They can find someone their age easily and get some good sex if they want. But they don't do it to have good sex.

They do it for the power trip. Because they are pedos.
It’s a bigger part of the liberal progressive agenda than I think any of us realize

Maybe a 20 to 30 year age difference between teachers adn students might reduce a bunch of this stupidity. Let the young, new teachers handle elementary school and then move them up to middle then high as they become jaded old battle axes. Seems like how it worked back in the day.
I never ever had any female teachers in high school that weren't in their 50s. Had no desire to bed any of them.

I never ever had any female teachers in high school that weren't in their 50s. Had no desire to bed any of them.
I had a few. One I met the summer before my senior year while on 6th street in Austin. It was going to be her first year at the school. Evidently she was "on a break" with her fiance and we spent some time together......since I was attending UT. :laughing:
Then she showed up as one of my teachers in a couple of months. That was pretty crazy.

Put some makeup on her and she'd probably be cute.

I had one teacher that I should've tried to bag, didnt have much confidence back then. :homer:

check TikTok for caseymcgrath_
Doing the lord's work.

I usually check daily mail because they will usually post more pictures but nada on this one.

Not 100% sure if that is the same chick but it looks a lot like her. Assuming tiktok account is real this one is certified NOT a monster.

Maybe a 20 to 30 year age difference between teachers adn students might reduce a bunch of this stupidity. Let the young, new teachers handle elementary school and then move them up to middle then high as they become jaded old battle axes. Seems like how it worked back in the day.
Cock blocker.

I'm just south of 50 and we definitely had a few smoking teachers. You really can't blame a student, it's a teenage dream. Heck, we've all heard Hot for teacher by Van Halen.

So because a very very very small number of teachers are unable to keep it in their pants you're going to impose arbitrary rules on all of them? Rather excessive.

Most at the school I went to would accidentally erase parts of the chaulk board with their ass, belly or flappy arms.
Or where nuns that still believed in using a yard stick if you acted up.

It’s a bigger part of the liberal progressive agenda than I think any of us realize
I don’t think it’s as much political as it is that we are just scraping the bottom of the barrel for teacher positions. It’s tough to find teachers because people are just simply not choosing it as a career. It took our district 2 years to fill a high school science position and that’s with competitive pay and crediting them for years service at other districts so they bumped up the pay schedule. We’ve filled a dozen other positions over the last few years due to retirement or teachers quitting the profession and each position was tough to fill due to little or no applicants. A lot of older teachers also quit or retired during Covid so we are left with whatever we can find.

Most at the school I went to would accidentally erase parts of the chaulk board with their ass, belly or flappy arms.
Or where nuns that still believed in using a yard stick if you acted up.

Flappy arms is how I remember most of my teachers .

Side note, if you want to teach science, family/consumer science (home ec for us old folks), or industrial arts/shop, you can about name your wage at a rural school district. Good pay for working 9 months (8 when you factor in the days off during the school year) and a good pension. I never see a teacher retire in a clapped out double wide eating pork n beans.

I don’t think it’s as much political as it is that we are just scraping the bottom of the barrel for teacher positions. It’s tough to find teachers because people are just simply not choosing it as a career. It took our district 2 years to fill a high school science position and that’s with competitive pay and crediting them for years service at other districts so they bumped up the pay schedule. We’ve filled a dozen other positions over the last few years due to retirement or teachers quitting the profession and each position was tough to fill due to little or no applicants. A lot of older teachers also quit or retired during Covid so we are left with whatever we can find.

Teachers don't get paid enough, they never have. My niece got her master's during covid and landed a prime spot in our area. I make more than her having never done any formal learning post highschool and I just fix trucks and equipment, she shapes minds for the future.

Teachers don't get paid enough, they never have. My niece got her master's during covid and landed a prime spot in our area. I make more than her having never done any formal learning post highschool and I just fix trucks and equipment, she shapes minds for the future.
Our teachers with a masters make about $70-80k/yr plus a really good pension for working 8-9 months a year in an area where the median household income is $43k/yr. Tell her to shop around and relocate if necessary.

Supply and demand.

Every ditzy bitch wants to have a job where you get to "work with kids" and "get summers off" and it shows in the barriers to entry and the pay.

Our teachers with a masters make about $70-80k/yr plus a really good pension for working 8-9 months a year in an area where the median household income is $43k/yr. Tell her to shop around and relocate if necessary.
That seems really high to me, I've always been certain that teachers don't get paid that well.

Yeah, you can make 70k here with a master's after 20yr exp.....or you can go make 2-3x that with only a bachelor's in 10 yr exp

Screenshot_20230907-120701.png

Attachments

• Teacher Salary Schedule 2023-24.pdf
    118.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Top Back Refresh