What's new

Teacher of the month

These women are seriously screwed up mentally.

The last one would have no problem finding a dude a few years older to text nudes to and blow.

But those arguments are 10 beers shy of a twelver.

They're human, with impressionable egos. Teachers are guilty of egoism more so than your routine egoist. They want unique and dramatic influence into their burgeoning self awareness and "some dude" that's a couple years older to text boobs n ass and give head to, is not that. If those dudes were valuable, worthy, desirable to them ...there'd be countless thousands of happy older dudes and the planet would be a safer place for teens. :laughing:

These women are seriously screwed up mentally. The last one would have no problem finding a dude a few years older to text nudes to and blow.
It's the thrill of jail bait / the forbidding apple she desires.

you could make the same argument that a 15 year old girl enjoyed it too.

But I'd date day that is the sexes were reversed nobody would be saying that.
Say again?

Def wouldn't be saying that if it was 15 yr old girl and dude. Typically you got to convince a woman, but a woman dont have to convince a man.

It's the thrill of jail bait / the forbidding apple she desires.
I'm not so sure, that sounds more like a man's motivation.

I think it's immaturity, these Women have been in school their entire lives. School is everything, their workplace, their social circle, they have moved from school to school but never really had to mature. They get into a teaching position surrounded by horny teenage boys and it goes to their heads. They see that they can get access to the king dick on campus or, basically the most desirable male within their little world and suddenly it does not matter that the boy is 15 or 16. It's either that or some kinda fucked up maternal urge.:barf:

I'm not so sure, that sounds more like a man's motivation.

I think it's immaturity, these Women have been in school their entire lives. School is everything, their workplace, their social circle, they have moved from school to school but never really had to mature. They get into a teaching position surrounded by horny teenage boys and it goes to their heads. They see that they can get access to the king dick on campus or, basically the most desirable male within their little world and suddenly it does not matter that the boy is 15 or 16. It's either that or some kinda fucked up maternal urge.:barf:
I see this, watching my wife teach and listening to the stories the sub 25 yr old girls they hire are still basically high school girls. The numnuts in charge let one teach high school :laughing:....She doesnt teach high school now....

Say again?

Def wouldn't be saying that if it was 15 yr old girl and dude. Typically you got to convince a woman, but a woman dont have to convince a man.
Your argument that a minor boy can't be abused by an older woman could just as easily be turned around.

The rules are the rules and all these women abuseinor children need to go into the wood chipper just the same.

The rules are the rules and all these women abuseinor children need to go into the wood chipper just the same.
I'll meet you half way and say how about we don't woodchipper the woman that are doing god's work but we revoke the voting rights of all of them. :flipoff2:

I see this, watching my wife teach and listening to the stories the sub 25 yr old girls they hire are still basically high school girls. The numnuts in charge let one teach high school :laughing:....She doesnt teach high school now....
Yep. When I was in high school none of the female teachers were anywhere close to our age, or attractive.

I don’t know where the line is that makes it abuse. A normal high school senior boy knocking boots with his good looking 25 year old English teacher is not abuse. A slightly dorky high school senior knocking boots with the 32 year old woman who was his sixth grade teacher when he was 12, probably something wrong happened there. Forty year old teacher knocked up by high school junior, abuse.

I don’t know where the line is that makes it abuse. A normal high school senior boy knocking boots with his good looking 25 year old English teacher is not abuse. A slightly dorky high school senior knocking boots with the 32 year old woman who was his sixth grade teacher when he was 12, probably something wrong happened there. Forty year old teacher knocked up by high school junior, abuse.
You forgot to take into account how hot the teacher is, That's the variable with the most weight.:lmao:

"Abusing" your position of power isn't exactly the same thing.

If you ever slept with your boss or someone who reported to you is the equivalent of many of these here, given the age of consent in eaches respective states.

Yep. When I was in high school none of the female teachers were anywhere close to our age, or attractive.
That shouldn't have stopped any self-respecting high-school age boy. :laughing:

16yo me would have found a way to knock up a post-menopause 50yo had the opportunity presented itself :laughing:

You forgot to take into account how hot the teacher is, That's the variable with the most weight.:lmao:
Weight also has something to do with it. :homer:

The grooming might be the deciding factor here.

Kid - male, spitting game at the teach and bags her... She's got some splaining to do

The male teacher getting bagged by the female kid has always seemed wrong. Chipper.

I'm all for that equality that the women so desire.

You can be equally fed into the wood chipper, same as any man doing the same shit.
I support wood chipper for pedophiles.
But I also know the definition of "pedophile".

I don't see many here with pre-pubescents victims (pre-pubescent being the key point in the definition of pedophile).

Someone who forcibly rapes someone. WOODCHIPPER

Someone who sexually abuses a prepubescent child. WOODCHIPPER

Someone who is guilty of rape BY STATUTE (statutory rape) . MAYBE.... but it's a case by case judgment.

Top Back Refresh