What's new

Tapatalk, Blue Stars and Blogs. Let's be real

Looks like my mobile view, give or take... minus the Apple part.

How much to subscribe - since obviously you can't use the fkg thing without paying for it :flipoff2:

I’m not sure I’ve had it for so long.
I originally just downloaded the free app(not sure if still available) I used it for a trial and when I decided that it was going to work for me, I paid 9.99 for the Pro version (add free).

I’m not aware of a subscription, and if they have changed to that I guess I got grandfathered in. I’m almost positive that the $9.99 was a one time thing.
I don’t pay attention to my stuff as well as I should, I’ll be slightly pissed if I notice I’ve been charged annually. Not pissed enough to cancel, I find it handy enough that I’d keep it.

Fair enough.

Placate me with what app / browser your using right NOW to post in this discussion.

Bro, don’t hate.
Im posting right now from my phone (iPhone).

years ago when the Apple phone came out my daughter wanted one. She’s a great kid (well not a kid any more) but at the time she wanted an iPhone, she rarely asked for anything so we got her one.
wife and I were on the old flip phone (non “smart”)
When the newest phone came out we upgraded the daughter and the wife got her old phone. On and on we continued to upgrade the daughter and we got the hand me downs.
I learned the Apple platform and because I’m a dinosaur that hates change, I’ve just stayed with Apple.
Absolutely feel like I need a shower now but it is what it is.

my issue with posting here on my phone is, my eyes.
I wear contacts but need cheaters to read/see the forum on my phone.

w/Tapatalk I have no “eye” issues

Sorry, didn't want to come off as hatin. Simply don't use the app. So if it's not supported here I wonder... how "irate" anyone is over the lack of it vs they are posting here...

I was die hard tapatalk for years. It was the only way to view forums, and for some still is. However I started getting annoyed with the app for a number of reasons, biggest that I bought the pro version, they then killed it, then kept asking me to go to a monthly sub with no acknowledgement they already had my money. Also having it on your phone means Google search results from tapatalk forums will use it, which never opens anything like the Google result you clicked.

So I deleted it a few months back and started using the forums native web or app format. Haven't really missed it other than the message notifications. Most of the web apps are decent.

Austin may want to look at what garage journal uses. It looks like crapatalk but it's their own app and doesn't seem to have any of the headache and is owned/controlled by the forum

For one thing, uploading pix is a snap.
aside from that I’m 58 and have abused my eyes for about 40 of those years. Tapatalk is much easier to see, both reading and tapping out text.

the app also keeps all my forums in one place and accessible in one tap.
I'm active on 4-5 forums.
off road
medical
diesel
guns
football

probably what makes easy, if I’m completely honest, is the fact that I’ve gotten really used to Tapatalk, and don’t adapt well to change.

will it give me any more “cred” if I shouted “get of my lawn”?

and then tapatalk hosts those photos.
It doesn't get uploaded here.
So when they go belly up, or decide to go photobucket and charge to hose, they all disappear.

Sorry, didn't want to come off as hatin. Simply don't use the app. So if it's not supported here I wonder... how "irate" anyone is over the lack of it vs they are posting here...

Didn’t think you was “hatin’, it just seems that iPhone/Apple always sparks a huge debate, and there are reasonable arguments against Apple.

The mobile version of this site is perfect on a mobile device.
Tapatalk is a virus that needs to die.

Actual content creation will stay on PC for quite a while.

Top Back Refresh