What's new

SXS subforum?

See above. Bought a wrecked machine sight unseen from a salvage auction, thought I was getting a stock low mileage machine. The front suspension was broken and cracked plastics from doing a front flip at the sand dunes. Odo showed 680 miles.

what I got delivered to me was someone’s money pit with a ton of aftermarket stuff on it. The biggest one being the dynamite turbo package from evolution power sports that makes it 260 hp from 168 hp. Which is over $4,000 dollars alone. B&M gated shifter, S&B filter, and some dress up stuff inside.

The suspension (A-arms axles tie rods etc) was destroyed. But the frame was fine. So I put a high clearance boxed arms long travel suspension in it with huge 300M CV’s. Stretched the wheel base a bit and made it 79 inches wide. I pulled the transmission and put lower gears in it to correct the ratio for up to 35’s. Put 34” Patagonia’s on raceline 15’s under it. Caged, skid plate, winch bumper, prp seats and bases, full doors, window nets. It’s almost ready to tech into ultra4 to race it.

So is there still enough room for your boyfriend plus gear, or does he have his own?

:flipoff2:

I built my Honda.

I got to check out one of the Honda Factory cars after KOH. It was much more "stock" than I expected. About the only trick parts I spotted on it besides the turbo setup was a set of double shear knuckles F & R. The rest of the car was meh and even had a crappy bolt on cage....

You want to see bad ass Honda Talons? Look up Raceco-usa and Hans Ada Racing on FB.

Raceco is starting to make some seriously bad ass suspension parts for the Talons and is going to field a 4 seater in this years Baja 1000. :smokin:

Hans Ada races a Talon in the LOORRS series and had Geiser Performance build his car. The chassis work on his car is awesome.

Here is my junk. Its still not done yet but getting there slowly....

There is a build thread in the "Other builds" section.

I will PM

Boats are popular. Maybe we should have a subforum?

Bicycles are everywhere! Forum?

Airplanes are cool. ?

Everyone likes girls eating dicks...maybe we need a forum for that. It would cover sxs owners, too!

This is a 4x4 forum with no place to discuss the fastest growing and biggest 4x4 market. Lets put blinders on!

I am starting to think this is a joke.

Although I think it's cool that some states allow SXSs on highways, overall I'm glad they don't get to be on the roads in Colorado because it would be a worse shitshow. That is all.:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh