What's new

Super Bowl

_nc_ohc=6iG8sJsMI40AX_VSPDp&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

WTF?

All over a football game?

From the Bee

Philadelphians Preemptively Burn City Down In Preparation For Winning Or Losing Super Bowl
SPORTS·Feb 12, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
63e954ad8743b63e954ad8743c.jpg

PHILADELPHIA, PA — To prepare for the aftermath of either winning or losing a football game, the citizens of Philadelphia have decided to pre-emptively raze the city to the ground.
"One way or the other it's going to burn," said local man Dylan Timms. "With Philly, you never have to wonder."
After nearly twenty years without a Super Bowl appearance, the city of Philadelphia is about two-thirds rebuilt from their last Super Bowl appearance. "Philly has such a tough reputation, everyone thinks it's so run-down," said long-time resident Macie Tapper. "What people don't understand is that the city was in pretty good shape before we torched it after our last Super Bowl win. Now, you might ask, why do we burn it down when we win? You might as well ask why the groundhog digs holes, or why the beaver builds dams. It's what Philadelphia does."
In addition to burning the buildings down, the city has planned ahead by greasing every single light pole in the city with thousands of gallons of high-grade lubricant. "Yeah, we got a few funny looks when we ordered thirty-thousand pounds of petroleum jelly," said City Manager Dave Rubeck. "But who will be laughing when people break their legs slipping off of light poles? Me. I'll be laughing."
At publishing time, Kansas City was reportedly preparing for the game's aftermath by grilling some meat and drinking beer, like a normal city.

I'm just amazed at the level of stupid over a football game.

I had a kid working for me for several months while he was waiting to head off to basic training.
He punched a wall over a ball game and broke his wrist.
Not only could he no longer work for me, but the USAF said tough luck, try again in 6 months.

I'm just amazed at the level of stupid over a football game.

I had a kid working for me for several months while he was waiting to head off to basic training.
He punched a wall over a ball game and broke his wrist.
Not only could he no longer work for me, but the USAF said tough luck, try again in 6 months.
It’s Alaska. What else is there to get excited about this time of year?

I was never a big fan of the game, but I was really turned off when living in Tx and I watched two grown men beat each other to a pulp over which high school team was better Odessa Permian or Midland High

Superbowl parade in KC today, roughly 500,000 people crammed into the area. I can't imagine wanting to go to that, I hate crowds and like to have a handle on my surroundings. Head can't swivel enough to keep track of that shit. Our school (45 min south) has lots of teachers and half the students gone for this shit. I'm going to go work on my jeep engine swap, I don't get it. At least there likely won't be tipped over cop cars ablaze and rampant stabbings if its anything like a couple years ago.

We closed our office so the staff could go celebrate with the rest of KC. The parade was fun three years ago, but don't need to go again.

link to a live cam feed

I found out where our boy phillyfag has been hiding.

I’m here! Just got back from Phoenix. Was a fun experience up until kickoff with all the festivities. After that it was like watching any other football game. Both Philly & KC fans were equally drunk and equally stupid at the stadium. Kicked out way to many of each for the price they paid per ticket. Overall I would work it again. Was not impressed with that stadium other then the retractable roof. A lot of wasted space where they could add seats. But then again their product stinks so adding seats probably would not benefit the Cardinals.

Hi-lite of the day was Dak getting booed for the Walter Payton award winner…hahahaha. Closest he will ever get to the Super Bowl.

Superbowl parade in KC today, roughly 500,000 people crammed into the area. I can't imagine wanting to go to that, I hate crowds and like to have a handle on my surroundings. Head can't swivel enough to keep track of that shit. Our school (45 min south) has lots of teachers and half the students gone for this shit. I'm going to go work on my jeep engine swap, I don't get it. At least there likely won't be tipped over cop cars ablaze and rampant stabbings if its anything like a couple years ago.
500k is pretty weak.

No chimp out because everyone has to work:laughing: either way, “your” town clearly wins this dick measuring contest. I concede defeat in this battleground I didn’t know I was on :flipoff2:

No chimp out because everyone has to work:laughing: either way, “your” town clearly wins this dick measuring contest. I concede defeat in this battleground I didn’t know I was on :flipoff2:
Plus no one lit a bunch of shit on fire or looted. So I am not sure if that makes us the winners or losers of the dick measuring contest.:smokin::lmao:

Dak left that stadium with one more trophy than the Eagles did. :flipoff2:
That stadium…but not for the season. Dak will never win anything as long as Jerry is still alive and owing the Cowboys. Actually it’s the entire Jones family because the son is a dope too.

You must be fairly close to me!
We closed our office so the staff could go celebrate with the rest of KC. The parade was fun three years ago, but don't need to go again.
They called off our kids school , I felt like it was for the teachers not the students . It definitely isn’t a kids atmosphere and then today when the weather is worse than any day they’ve called off so far , we had it , cause they’re guilty of taking yesterday off .

Paola

And to phillyfag, I guess your city wins 🤷‍♂️
I do a lot of work in your town just had to send one of my tow trucks out there this week to grab a truck . Local contractor is a joke …. Oh hell I just figured out I need your help finding a new local contractor !!

Last edited:
Yep. Fired JJ.

The tunt owner of the fageales fired Andy Reid. :lmao:
To Reid’s credit he finally figured out how to make adjustments in the 2nd half and out coached Siriani for sure. Funny as it may be both the OC and DC got promoted for Eagles… not KC.

Last edited:
Also, it seems we finally have at least two coaches that understand time management. John Gruden was terrible at that and IMO, lost at least two game in his final season with the Raiders.

Also, it seems we finally have at least two coaches that understand time management. John Gruden was terrible at that and IMO, lost at least two game in his final season with the Raiders.
McKinnon sliding down won the game. Not the holding penalty. If they kick that no doubt Hurts gets them 40 yards for a FG attempt to tie.

Top Back Refresh