What's new

Super Bowl

PhillyFan55

What’s a 4x4?
Member Number
Loc
East Coast
So the company I work for on the side, APEX Security Group, is owned by CSC Security Group. We are in roughly half of the NFL stadiums, to include, State Farm Stadium. They always ask if any staff from other stadiums want to work the week leading up to the game but never say if the actual game is in play for work.

This year they are making an exception for the 22 who originally planned on going. Now that it is certain another 15 of us are headed to AZ!

Could be a once in a life time experience to see the Supper Bowl and the Eagles at the same time, As long as we play the Giants & Cowboys pretty certain we will be back before them…but I’m super excited!!!

Go Birds!!!

Fuck the birds.

I'll be pulling for them just the same. They gonna get my boy Phillyfan another rang.

allas-Cowboy-Super-Bowl-Replica-Championship-Rings.jpg

At the Linc they have end zone seats that go for $1250 a game. You have to buy all 10 games. Mike Trout bought the first six when they went on sale a few years ago. I don’t understand because once the ball moves you can’t see shit. For $75k and the $ he is worth he could buy a suite.

Not a huge football fan, but I guess I will be pulling for the Eagles this time around. #69, Landon Dickerson, was a student/is a blackbelt (earned in his teens) from our dojo, and is a alumni of my son's high school (EDIT: as are country musician Eric Church and.MLB pitcher Madison Bumgarner).

Last edited:
Not a huge football fan, but I guess I will be pulling for the Eagles this time around. #69, Landon Dickerson, was a student/is a blackbelt (earned in his teens) from our dojo, and is a alumni of my son's high school (EDIT: as are country musician Eric Church and.MLB pitcher Madison Bumgarner).
Ah, we're practically neighbors. I went to Freedom.

I haven't watched the NFL for years and won't watch the superbowl, but hope the Chiefs win another one. Went to Texas Tech, saw Mahomes play at a couple games in person, and more on TV. It's too bad Tech wasn't able to put a defense together in those days, but he was amazing then, and it's cool that he's crushing it now.

I used to throw big Superbowl parties but am completely over it these days.

I progressively watch less football each year but I'll watch this one. Don't give a shit about commercials or halftime bullshit - those will be beer breaks.

Last edited:
Big screen TVs must be selling pretty decent, of course quite a few will be returned after it is all said and done.

:usa:

Tickets apparently are something like $5000.

Freaking crazy.

Chiefs are going down, unfortunately.

Well heck, maybe Mahomes breaks an ankle and wins this thing. :smokin:

I haven't watched the NFL for years and won't watch the superbowl, but hope the Chiefs win another one. Went to Texas Tech, saw Mahomes play at a couple games in person, and more on TV. It's too bad Tech wasn't able to put a defense together in those days, but he was amazing then, and it's cool that he's crushing it now.

He was a badass then and he's a badass now. Really don't like his prancing.

They will have to play a perfect game to win. I think they can do it.

GOOOOO CHIEFS! TOMAHAWK!

Yeah, he's a hell of good QB. Doesn't hurt that he has the one thing necessary to really win... and that's a winning/winners attitude.

He's exciting to watch, plain and simple. Powerful arm that can articulate a strike from just about any angle while being dispatched by the defense. Impressive athlete, really.

Top Back Refresh