What's new

Stocking up on toilet paper

Saw a guy a bit ago, walking down the street with like 10x 10 packs of TP. Semi old man type, looked kinda poor. Shit falling left and right. Watched a couple of kids rip him off and run.
These people need to be put on trains.

Wait let me get this straight; you watched a couple (2,3, 4?) Kids rip off an older guy and stood there hands in your pockets playing pocket pool. :eek: I mean damn if you weren't going to man up and step in maybe you should have got your phone a out to take video to help the cops ID them, and you could have posted to your Facebook page to show all your homies how bad crime is in your city. Make you a hero for pointing it out! Ain't that the way it works offer no solution but get hailed as one that points out the problem.:mad3:

Wait let me get this straight; you watched a couple (2,3, 4?) Kids rip off an older guy and stood there hands in your pockets playing pocket pool. :eek: I mean damn if you weren't going to man up and step in maybe you should have got your phone a out to take video to help the cops ID them, and you could have posted to your Facebook page to show all your homies how bad crime is in your city. Make you a hero for pointing it out! Ain't that the way it works offer no solution but get hailed as one that points out the problem.:mad3:

For TP? A bunch of Muslim youths with knives in their pockets? We don't have guns here and I sure as fuck ain't gonna stop. They weren't beating on him or anything, and they are probably even related to each other :flipoff2:
And the only thing on FB that would happen is: "So you used your cell phone while driving?"

Really now.

You gotta be one of dumbest people around at the moment.
Keep it up fuck head. Your days are numbered...

You WISH, dontcha? :)

Well if they were related they were just helping him get home with his TP.
​​​​​​

We probably have damn near 200 rolls in the guest bedroom closet. We’ve always been stocked though. Long before the scamdemic started.

Cheese-N-crackers! :eek: :laughing:

Let's do some math; shall we? :flipoff2:

Me: One roll lasts 20 days.

200 rolls X 20 days = 4,000 days

4,000 / 365 = 10.958904 years

If I had 200 rolls of TP stocked; I'd be good for 11 years! :lmao:

I subscribe to food storage/essential storage like you do. :beer:

I keep approx. 6 months supply.

What happens when the rolling black outs start like they did in CA this summer, where does your water come from then?
Of course if that happens toilet paper is going to be the least o your worries:stirthepot:

My well and generator or one of my 3 year round creeks or pond. Can also get water at less than 25’ in a few areas of my property. Still even have the structures of the original spring box and cistern that my house was feed on when it was first built. I R Good:flipoff2:

Oh yea Know you local fauna. You might be surprised at what’s usable as a good tp that you have been mowing or weeding since you moved in. Just sayin...

I found out because of a broken mower, on the correct week, that I had been mowing a large patch of morels. A neighbor told me the P.O. didn’t know that the original owner had morels all over that area so he threw a thin coat of topsoil and grass seed down and made it a “lawn”.

Last edited:
Cheese-N-crackers! :eek: :laughing:

Let's do some math; shall we? :flipoff2:

Me: One roll lasts 20 days.

200 rolls X 20 days = 4,000 days

4,000 / 365 = 10.958904 years

If I had 200 rolls of TP stocked; I'd be good for 11 years! :lmao:

Maybe we should have a count to see who is king of shit ticket kingdom. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh