What's new

Stocking up on toilet paper

88mitsu

Dumpster Defense Squad
Member Number
Loc
Desoto County, FL
Bread and milk!

Is Uncle Malarkey going to lock the country down again? Better start hoarding ass wipe and bottled water. You got one month. :flipoff2:

if tp runs out strip down and hop in the shower or splash water on yer ass in the sink
to regate this i guess next time i go to the store pick up a pack, granted ive got enough to last a few months now

RUGER:usa:

What happens when the rolling black outs start like they did in CA this summer, where does your water come from then?
Of course if that happens toilet paper is going to be the least o your worries:stirthepot:

What happens when the rolling black outs start like they did in CA this summer, where does your water come from then?
Of course if that happens toilet paper is going to be the least o your worries:stirthepot:

minnesota is flat and swampy
that makes water a menace, run into much more trouble getting rid of the shit than getting it

[486 said:
;n235230]

minnesota is flat and swampy
that makes water a menace, run into much more trouble getting rid of the shit than getting it

Water is no problem. We spend money getting rid of it. Every single dude has probably experienced an out of tp situation.

We have had a TP shortage here in my area for the last couple weeks. No toilet paper on the shelves in the store. Luckily we're stocked at home.

After the last shortage, I now keep two packages on standby while another package is open.

It lasted for 2 days when the second lockdown was called over here.
Thing is, normal people are stocking up on TP because retards will overbuy in panic mode. So irrational.

Saw a guy a bit ago, walking down the street with like 10x 10 packs of TP. Semi old man type, looked kinda poor. Shit falling left and right. Watched a couple of kids rip him off and run.
These people need to be put on trains.

We dont hoard TP, but I have 3 daughters and a wife... So pre 2020 my wife kept plenty of TP, nothing has changed for us.

Local to me atleast... Boomers are to blame for the TP shortage. Literally every time I went to the store during the shortage it was boomers with excessive amounts of everything.

Amateur! New kitten went through that in about a half hour:eek::flipoff2:

In all honesty it probably didn't take him long. Fucker went all houdini on his cage twice that night, and i caught him in the basement fucking that tp up when i woke up at 430 to go to work:lmao:He was surprised to see me that was for sure

We probably have damn near 200 rolls in the guest bedroom closet. We’ve always been stocked though. Long before the scamdemic started.

Top Back Refresh