What's new

Stock Market 2021

Since when have we been a free market economy?

I was saying a while back when you go into any sort of public office you should be banned from equity trading until you are out of office. Massive conflict of interest.
How dare you question the crown, subject!

I really cannot wait for these boomer dinosaurs running this country right down the toilet to finally fucking die. I would say so I can piss on their grave but I wouldn't even give them the honor.
We need age limits on holding public office. Nancy Pelosi is 81 yrs old! There should be a cap of 68 or 70 yrs old.

I really cannot wait for these boomer dinosaurs running this country right down the toilet to finally fucking die. I would say so I can piss on their grave but I wouldn't even give them the honor.

you realize the replacements are AOC.... right?

We need age limits on holding public office. Nancy Pelosi is 81 yrs old! There should be a cap of 68 or 70 yrs old.

not age limit, term limits. It doesn’t matter who it is, if their there for 40 years, they are corrupt.

6 terms congress
2 terms senate
2 terms president

If they were really liked, they could be in 32 years, but most would be done in 24 or less.

not age limit, term limits. It doesn’t matter who it is, if their there for 40 years, they are corrupt.

6 terms congress
2 terms senate
2 terms president

If they were really liked, they could be in 32 years, but most would be done in 24 or less.
I would like term limits and age limits. I don't like the idea of fossils running things. Go play bingo and hang out with your grandkids.

I would like term limits and age limits. I don't like the idea of fossils running things. Go play bingo and hang out with your grandkids.

My dad was sharper than most in Congress at 89. Also, most everyone is chasing money and ass when they are young. As you get older, there’s a possibility of you thinking of future generations Because you already have what you want.

you realize the replacements are AOC.... right?
And the Biden/pelosi class of shit stains has been great for America?

The AOCs of the world are due to these shit heads shit polices and direction they took the country

And the Biden/pelosi class of shit stains has been great for America?

The AOCs of the world are due to these shit heads shit polices and direction they took the country
just saying... devil you know... devil you don't.

either way, it's lose lose

so this is what a AOC is in my world. hahahah lol and she fits this description for sure.

An AOC is any condition identified by the individual that may indicate failure of a component or deviation from normal operations. It may also be a condition that exceeds design limits or results in hazards.

Tesla down 24% from its peak and still falling.

1639682321044.png

back on track..

Rivian is getting into buy territory results report after close today.

I missed out on Tesla so this is my next best guess on an EV company hitting it big, even at $3 I think its over valued.

I have some Lucid had my money double , lots less than double now, pretty sure they will get bought out at some point.

GM cant seem to pull off an EV since 2016 they have been promising EV's and self driving cars , they have yet to putout anything.

do I think Tesla's dip is a good buy? yes, i think the crazy crew will drive it back up

will I spend $$ on Tesla? Hell no, I don't trust it for a second with my own money. Still makes zero sense to me at all except for the hype

do I think Tesla's dip is a good buy? yes, i think the crazy crew will drive it back up

will I spend $$ on Tesla? Hell no, I don't trust it for a second with my own money. Still makes zero sense to me at all except for the hype
I have made more money off Tesla trading it than any other stock. Dont go all in, but don't be scared, it's wall streets golden child.

Tesla is a one trick pony.. Wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot poll. But speaking of strange...What about GE???? That dog was in the toilet a few years ago below $5 a share! It is now north of $90 on a bad day! WTF????:eek:

Tesla is a one trick pony.. Wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot poll. But speaking of strange...What about GE???? That dog was in the toilet a few years ago below $5 a share! It is now north of $90 on a bad day! WTF????:eek:
Retard take. If I would have held that stock instead of selling it a few times, I would have made 2,000%+ on my money. What kind of return would you have made off of say GE in that same 5yr time period??

Kicking myself for selling but I needed a fence and wanted a gazebo. It's 2021 almost 2022, the one truck pony making electric cars and causing wall street to cream their pants constantly may be a great long term buy....

You think the self worshiping facebook addicted narcissistic tik tok attention whores are poised to to better act with more honesty, or honor?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You think the self worshiping facebook addicted narcissistic tik tok attention whores are poised to to better act with more honesty, or honor?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
1639960796715.jpg

Let that sink in, the current crew of swamp creatures were all in office during this....

Retard take. If I would have held that stock instead of selling it a few times, I would have made 2,000%+ on my money. What kind of return would you have made off of say GE in that same 5yr time period??

Kicking myself for selling but I needed a fence and wanted a gazebo. It's 2021 almost 2022, the one truck pony making electric cars and causing wall street to cream their pants constantly may be a great long term buy....
I play the long game.... Glad I dropped GE at $29... I could never get my head around why they tanked so bad. IMHO: I think Tesla is like this bit coin thingy... Electricity is scary stuff. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Don't take what I said as a defense of them. It was more of an encouragement for you to manage your expectations from the younger crew.

Tis how we got ihllan Omar and aoc, after all.
If you have read any of my posts on here and PBB over the years you know I view a common meth head or street bum in higher regards than any politician. I just want these old fucks to die already and GTFO off the TV so I have a new crew to yell at!! At least AOC has some big ass titties to stare at while being pissed off!!:lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Lol. Exactly. I could have almost doubled my money when I had the chance. Now I'll settle for a bit less than that in ~8 months I think.

And then I'll be pissed I sold and could have quadrupled my money:lmao:

If you have read any of my posts on here and PBB over the years you know I view a common meth head or street bum in higher regards than any politician. I just want these old fucks to die already and GTFO off the TV so I have a new crew to yell at!! At least AOC has some big ass titties to stare at while being pissed off!!:lmao::lmao:
Communist titties are the most dangerous titties.

Top Back Refresh