Stimulus Bill Math

SomeGuy

Awesome, Busted.
Member Number
Loc
Canada
1.9 Trillion right?

Current US population ~330 million

Paying $1400 per person (only to those who qualify too)

But still 1.9 Trillion divided by 330 million = $5757

So where's the other $4357 per person going?

No, seriously, where is it going? It has to be written in to the bill?

I think some of it goes to increasing the extra unemployment benefits, but probably just a lot of pork

Edit. Bill is 600plus pages. Im sure its on there somewhere

More things like "gender studies" in countries where they still cut your head off for being gay I'd imagine.

Schools. Unemployment. Rent. You’d know these things if you went pst the headline on Fox News

Even Mitt Romney disagreed with it! Cali is getting shitloads of money when they are going to have a 30,000,000,00 surplus!:eek: Utah doesn’t need the billions they are gonna give the state. We have a balanced budget amendment. They are giving us a $100,000,000 tax cut and still balanced the budget. Our great grandkids will still be paying on this bullshit!:mad3:

Is the underground railroad to techtopia in there still? Also have to pay to cut off Mr potato heads nuts

Why even bother bitching about it? Nobody is going to do shit about it and we will just accept this fucking, same as the last one and every one in the future. The Dems are winning at an alarming rate....... The future is looking bleak. :shaking:

It's simply a form of money laundering. Send billions to foreign countries, they hire your son, nephew, daughter, cousin, brother in law etc etc and pay them hundreds of millions for a job title that most know nothing about (HB case in point) and that's how it's done folks. We the people get stuck with the tab.
I truelly feel sorry for all of our kids and grand kids that will never see financial freedom.
The fallout is going to be catastrophic but nobody gives a shit! :stirthepot:

I truelly feel sorry for all of our kids and grand kids that will never see financial freedom.
The fallout is going to be catastrophic but nobody gives a shit! :stirthepot:

I keep thinking about investing more for retirement so I dont get stuck working until I'm 88. Then I wonder how long it will be before my dollar is worth less than the 13 cents it is now.

invest and hope it works, or blow it all and hope to die before retirement, who knows.

Why don't the just send everyone a million dollars? Won't the fix everything?

I really, really doubt there’s anything to speak of in there for Israel with the current party in power there.. Maybe some missiles for Palestinians that’ll end up being given to Israel soon enough, i guess.

I don't think you understand

the schoolteachers and such are on the side of the muslims
the war profiteers like raytheon and lockheed and whoeverthefuck else are on the side with the money
which one buys the politicians?
If I had the choice between a check and a missile, missile wins, every time
fuck, I'd even be happy with being able to buy m72 LAWs at cost

I thought the cash for individuals was just an advance on your income tax returrn?

So what about those of us that have to pay or get very little return? They give it to me, then I have to pay it back? Fuck that. I don't want it.
I'm not sure. A friend who usually knows these things told me this when the first "stimulus" came out. I'm not eligible for the stimulus and always owe come tax time. :mad3:

I'm not sure. A friend who usually knows these things told me this when the first "stimulus" came out. I'm not eligible for the stimulus and always owe come tax time. :mad3:

Same, pretty sure our theft bill is gonna be high this year. Will find out on April 14 when the mrs runs the numbers.
I was surprised we got the first one, but it was months after everyone else because we refuse to give the theft dept our bank info. Didn't get the second, not sure the eligibility of this one.

[486 said:
;n335315]

I don't think you understand

the schoolteachers and such are on the side of the muslims
the war profiteers like raytheon and lockheed and whoeverthefuck else are on the side with the money
which one buys the politicians?

fuck, I'd even be happy with being able to buy m72 LAWs at cost
I understand that, but i think that in large part that boat has floated right now... the dems are doing everything they can to keep their fringe satisfied right now, hoping they’ll stave off an intra-party revolution long enough for their pre-election move to center. The “war profiteers” don’t really care at this point, they’re going to supply both sides, and they just want to get out of this Trump-era “no new wars” ditch.

Top Back Refresh