What's new

Stange metal squares stuck to tree

Stange.

I just noticed that the 18th time I've read it in passing. Autocorrect in my head is working fine.

The neighbor and I dont get along. He's a fucking rich prick that bought a bunch of land and built a big fancy house so he can come out occasionally and make believe he is a great outdoorsman or a farmer. His kids shot some windows out of my vehicles with bb guns, tortured killed one of our cats, he has hundreds of acres of land(maybe thousands) but he burns his goddam trash right behind my house. And to top it off, they set up a hunting blind right behind my house to use to lure our dog out with a call so they could shoot it.

The neighbor and I dont get along. He's a fucking rich prick that bought a bunch of land and built a big fancy house so he can come out occasionally and make believe he is a great outdoorsman or a farmer. His kids shot some windows out of my vehicles with bb guns, tortured killed one of our cats, he has hundreds of acres of land(maybe thousands) but he burns his goddam trash right behind my house. And to top it off, they set up a hunting blind right behind my house to use to lure our dog out with a call so they could shoot it.

You should have burned his house down after the first killing of a domesticated pet.

The goal is ALWAYS for them to know you did it, but not be able to prove it.

I have heard of and seen all kinds of property markers, at our ranch and other ranches..

and I never heard of something this small and inconceivable being placed on trees..

the most common would be bright purple painted around the top of a pole or something..

I'm not an expert. A property was being logged and they used markers on trees to avoid going off.

Top Back Refresh