What's new

St. Louis couple charged with felony Unlawful Use of Weapon

I read as far as Mclosky and couldn't get Gator out of my head

photo14571.jpg

I dont know many of the details but were the protestors ever on thier property or did a couple of retards walk outside and start pointing guns? The pictures I saw looked like people that dont know what they are doing in the first place with them.

yes, the protestors were on there property.

also, the whole street was not public, regardless they still went onto their lawn

So do pirate4x4 members.

This......
The media has years of practice editing situations to make people look like lunatics, it all depends on what agenda they are pushing at the time.

Yeah, the State AGs are going to step in every time. It'll be fine, you're just as popular and topical as the McCloskey's!

Oh wait, no you're not. You're an average schlub who will struggle to get the retainer together on a felony defense. Can you get another mortgage on your house?

Fuck man, you are without a doubt one NWC - Needy Whiny C unt . :lmao:

I read as far as Mclosky and couldn't get Gator out of my head

Dammit, that’s what was bugging me about their last name, I was sure I heard it from something I remember liking. Cool movie for sure.

Dammit, that’s what was bugging me about their last name, I was sure I heard it from something I remember liking. Cool movie for sure.

That movie almost ruined jerry reed for me couldn't stand seeing him play a pos.

Note to self....do not use weapons as a show of force as a deterrent to assault threats. Just start rolling things down the street that go :nuke:

This......
The media has years of practice editing situations to make people look like lunatics, it all depends on what agenda they are pushing at the time.

Exactly why you never agree to an interview if you're ever involved in anything news worthy. I had a reporter trying to interview me once. Someone didn't insulate an exterior wall on a brand new school we were sprinkling. Sprinkler pipe blew apart in the weeks worth of negative temps one night, right at the main entrance. Filed the outside canopy with water and flooded the entrance. I got there early in the am and takes with the gc about it. We came to the conclusion the insulation wasn't done and it wasn't in fact my fault. Reporter comes up to me after taking to a few others and asks if i would do an interview. I refused, he got pissed and asked why. I told him because they edit sentences and footage to make things look more dramatic... he got real pissed. I walked away after telling him he had no permission to tape me while i fixed the fittings that broke. Later that night i saw the report on the news, only said that a sprinkler pipe broke, nothing about the insulation not being installed... fucker got me anyway:mad3:

Pretty sure Ms. Gardner fancies herself the next Governor and wants the street cred that she thinks the mob will vote for. Hope this gets squashed quickly.

The problem will be in the next case where a Dem Governor is less likely to pardon. I have a feeling that my States current Dem Gov would leave me out to dry. But I am smart enough to own a sling for every defensive firearm I own and would not point a firearm at someone I don't intend to shoot.

RC car would prob be cheaper and more effective. :smokin:

A roomba would just chase your cat around. Then your cat dives under the couch, with the claymore roomba in pursuit...

These folks "should" win their case. They never stepped foot off their property, they were defending it.

This is the reason why there should be zero laws for having a gun. Zero laws for CC. Zero laws for open carry. Castle Doctrine as a right. Being a felon should have nothing to do with owning a gun.

Having a gun in your hands while a group of thugs are threatening you should be a non-issue.

These are certainly some bazaar times indeed.

These folks "should" win their case. They never stepped foot off their property, they were defending it.

This is the reason why there should be zero laws for having a gun. Zero laws for CC. Zero laws for open carry. Castle Doctrine as a right. Being a felon should have nothing to do with owning a gun.

Having a gun in your hands while a group of thugs are threatening you should be a non-issue.

These are certainly some bazaar times indeed.

and that is why it would have been nice for this to go to court rather than get dropped, these are the types of folks who will sue the pants off the city over it. hopefully they still do.

and that is why it would have been nice for this to go to court rather than get dropped, these are the types of folks who will sue the pants off the city over it. hopefully they still do.

I haven't read/heard where the charges are being dropped. They would have to go through court and receive a guilty verdict, before they can receive a pardon. I believe that how it works, I could be wrong though.

I want a pardon for any future murders I may commit.:smokin:

And yes, they should sue the ever living fuck out of that town.

they'll never get a conviction out of this, but they will waste everyone's time. Castle doctrines are quite clear.

This just in
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mc...=DM129762_07222020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0101028ezk4e

Prosecutor Ordered Experts to Reassemble Patricia McCloskey's Gun

Home | Politics
Tags: George Floyd Protests | Gun Rights | mccloskeys | guns | prosecutors | reassemble | crime lab
Prosecutor Ordered Experts to Reassemble Patricia McCloskey's Gun

GetFile.aspx

Armed homeowners Mark and Patricia McCloskey, standing in front their house along Portland Place, confront Black Lives Matter protesters on June 28, 2020. (Laurie Skrivan/St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP File)

By Jeffrey Rodack | Wednesday, 22 July 2020 02:26 PM

The gun a St. Louis woman used to wave off Black Lives Matter protesters was taken apart and reassembled by crime lab experts on the orders of a prosecutor after it was found to be inoperable, KSDK-TV is reporting.

A prosecutor later stated in charging documents that the gun was "readily capable of lethal use.”

Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley had ordered the crime lab to field strip the handgun and found it had been assembled incorrectly.

The crime lab found that the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and had made the gun incapable of firing, according to documents obtained by the television station.

The gun was reassembled by firearms experts, who test fired it.

Patricia McCloskey and her husband, Mark, face felony charges for pointing guns at a crowd of people who broke down a gate to get onto their private street in St. Louis.

In Missouri, prosecutors must prove that a weapon is “readily” capable of lethal use when it is used in the type of crime with which the McCloskeys have been charged, according to KSDK.

:stirthepot:

Doesn't make a difference. Intent etc.

Is that what happened to you? You beat the shit out of a woman and claimed “oh noooo, all I did was raise my hand up in the air” All the while crying like a bitch in the interrogation room.

Ok so it’s operable now, that shouldn’t change anything on the fact that when this happened it wasn’t operable.

I think this is a case where you really would have to prove your innocence, as in prove that you assembled the gun to be inoperable deliberately.

Otherwise, she was waving a gun around that she thought was operable. Why would she bring an inoperable gun outside and risk incensing a crowd that they are claiming was threatening to kill them and burn their house down? They haven't made the claim the gun was a dummy.

Top Back Refresh