What's new

St. Louis couple charged with felony Unlawful Use of Weapon

Is that tampering with evidence?

Do I look like a lawyer? :flipoff2:

I'd imagine if the crime lab documents the way it came in and what they did it is not considered tampering. That would be done as an effort to support their case.

Or don’t use your gun and possibly lose your life and or family?
You really shouldn’t post anything else about firearms and laws associated with such.

Let me explain to you again: This narrows the window between committing a felony and having your life ruined, and getting assaulted and possibly killed.

If you don't see that as a problem, you really shouldn't post anything about firearms and laws associated with such.

'with such' :lmao:

So why did the DA reassemble the gun to make it function?

To confirm that it would function if assembled properly. It's in the story I linked, and others. It literally says that, or in some words says it.

Really, you have $50,000 and 8 months to throw away on a felony defense so the Governor can pardon you?

You know the Governor of your State? He's going to pardon you?

Well, the rest of us aren't famous on FoxNews and we don't know the Governor, and we don't have $50,000 laying around, and we don't have 8 months to throw away (minimum).

So I'm not seeing why you're mad at ME. There's a problem here, and it ain't Everboob.

You need to pay attention to this.

So you're suggesting that they should have just got on their knees and begged for mercy?

Fuck that. I'll take my chances with 12 instead of 6.

You talk in circles without really saying anything.

I guess an obvious biased DA is irrelevant

So you're suggesting that they should have just got on their knees and begged for mercy?

Fuck that. I'll take my chances with 12 instead of 6.

You talk in circles without really saying anything.

I guess an obvious biased DA is irrelevant

This case, and a number of cases, show that your 'chances' being judged by 12 just got a whole lot worse.

I don't understand why you low-foreheads don't understand this. :confused: Is it denial?

How is me talking about the fact that Lefty DAs are now making guns illegal to use in self-defense turn into me saying "they should have just got on their knees and begged for mercy?"

You really are a stupid animal. You just see something you don't like and attack the first thing, which in this case is me.

I AM NOT BRINGING THIS CASE. THE DAs ARE BRINGING THE CASES YOU STUPID FUCK

So your solution was to call Everboob an everboob, then go buy more ammo :shaking:

Exactly as I predicted Post #1.

You need to fucking wake up, child. Babby's pew-pew time is over. They're taking it away from you, while you whine about me.

This case, and a number of cases, show that your 'chances' being judged by 12 just got a whole lot worse.

I don't understand why you low-foreheads don't understand this. :confused: Is it denial?

How is me talking about the fact that Lefty DAs are now making guns illegal to use in self-defense turn into me saying "they should have just got on their knees and begged for mercy?"

You really are a stupid animal. You just see something you don't like and attack the first thing, which in this case is me.

I AM NOT BRINGING THIS CASE. THE DAs ARE BRINGING THE CASES YOU STUPID FUCK

So your solution was to call Everboob an everboob, then go buy more ammo :shaking:

Exactly as I predicted Post #1.

You need to fucking wake up, child. Babby's pew-pew time is over. They're taking it away from you, while you whine about me.

Okay numbnut, you've talked alot of shit but have yet to suggest what they (in your opinion) they should have done.

If you see a mob heading towards you making threats...what would you do?

Don't dodge the question...answer it.

Okay numbnut, you've talked alot of shit but have yet to suggest what they (in your opinion) they should have done.

If you see a mob heading towards you making threats...what would you do?

Don't dodge the question...answer it.

You are a goddamned moron. :shaking:

Read. The. Thread. Title.

This thread is about the DA, and the fact that McCloskeys are being charged with a felony. That felony charge is a serious burden to any regular citizen.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU THINK THE GUNS WERE JUSTIFIED.

​​​​​​​IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU THINK THE GUNS WERE JUSTIFIED.

​​​​​​​Here, let me repeat that for you:

​​​​​​​

Jesus fucking fuck you stupid fucking fuck.

You are a goddamned moron. :shaking:

Read. The. Thread. Title.

This thread is about the DA, and the fact that McCloskeys are being charged with a felony. That felony charge is a serious burden to any regular citizen.

​​​​​​​Here, let me repeat that for you:

​​​​​​​

Jesus fucking fuck you stupid fucking fuck.

So...nothing. just what I thought.

If anyone in here needs to just shut the fuck up it's you.

So...nothing. just what I thought.

If anyone in here needs to just shut the fuck up it's you.

You are smarter than this.

He is saying that it's an issue that charges were ever filed. Luckily for these two, they have the notoriety, resources, and expertise to fight them. If these two were any other citizen, they'd be fucking steamrolled. For utilizing constitutional rights. All this does is exemplify that as long as you have the money and resources, you are immune to things us peasants arent.

Prediction:

They will drop the charges on the wife, because if at the time of the incident, her pistol was incapable of firing, it wasn't a firearm. The mag could have been full and one in the chamber, it still would not have been a firearm.

The DA is so far out on the thin ice, she's almost walking on water already.

He is saying that it's an issue that charges were ever filed. Luckily for these two, they have the notoriety, resources, and expertise to fight them. If these two were any other citizen, they'd be fucking steamrolled. For utilizing constitutional rights. All this does is exemplify that as long as you have the money and resources, you are immune to things us peasants arent.

And Thumping is saying What is Evernoob doing besides bitching on an internet forum. Is he going to organize a million white privelege man march on Washington DC? Is he going to drive to Missouri and picket the dumb bitches courthouse? Stupid fucker is on his porch too. Get it? OMG, Everknbob is outraged! rabblerabblerabble! :shaking::flipoff2:

And Thumping is saying What is Evernoob doing besides bitching on an internet forum. Is he going to organize a million white privelege man march on Washington DC? Is he going to drive to Missouri and picket the dumb bitches courthouse? Stupid fucker is on his porch too. Get it? OMG, Everknbob is outraged! rabblerabblerabble! :shaking::flipoff2:

Everknob isn't outraged; rather, he's a manipulative shit who gets off on getting people riled up. That sociopath is merely feigning emotion to evoke greater depth of response from the folks he's trolling. I wouldn't assume humanity is one of his primary concerns.

He's learned that engaging in conversation is more productive for his purposes than posting photos of mutilated dogs for shock value, but I view this as a tactical change toward the same manipulative end. Guessing he views this place as his personal Petri dish & us as germs upon which to test stimuli & gage responses (hopefully with pants on & not playing tug-o-war with Cyclops, but I wouldn't bet money on it :eek:).

My take on it - could be off-base, but I wouldn't bet on that either :laughing:

What are either of them doing other than bitching back and forth?
dont know, dont care. Just because a person doesnt state there actions doesnt mean they are not actively doing something. Maybe everdouche has a goal of persuading people that think this is a good sign, which it is not for the previously mentioned reason. Dunno. Dont claim to know his motivations.
but when hes right, hes right. Separate the point from the blowhard that posted it, and it still stands as right. Whether or not hes doing something about it is kinda a copout, as has been demonstrated by blm, things get accomplished the more noise you make. It takes people to make noise.
So far, there has been no real noise made to really oppose blm. Of course there hasn't, we are to busy bitching at each other and saying "well you ain't doing shit about it either" to make any real headway. And stating facts about people that actively helped BLM types prior to them becoming targets of lefty rage is met with jeers of ridicule.
yes, evernoob can be quite a fucking douche. But what separates blm and left politics is that they are inclusive to douches, because sometimes the douche says what needs to be said.

The two lawyers from st louis are not part of the solution to the blm issue. They arent worth being celebrated. Their current predicament is not a victory. Rather, it is a bright example how there are different sets of rules based on your socio economic class. The florida man story is a great example. Prosecutor holding the dude's ccw permit as a get out of jail free card because that's what the "victim" wanted. Now that guy is facing a very expensive and life altering legal battle.

Now what to do about it? I dunno, but being fractured and divided is only going to insure this shit to continue. As it is right now, its like we are sitting around waiting for someone else to save us; that much is evident by the ever popular "well what are you doing about?"

No, unless you just dont give a fuck, what are WE going to do about it.

Ats why you let morons like OP break into your house and leave in a plastic trash bag.

Everknob isn't outraged; rather, he's a manipulative shit who gets off on getting people riled up. That sociopath is merely feigning emotion to evoke greater depth of response from the folks he's trolling. I wouldn't assume humanity is one of his primary concerns.

He's learned that engaging in conversation is more productive for his purposes than posting photos of mutilated dogs for shock value, but I view this as a tactical change toward the same manipulative end. Guessing he views this place as his personal Petri dish & us as germs upon which to test stimuli & gage responses (hopefully with pants on & not playing tug-o-war with Cyclops, but I wouldn't bet money on it :eek:).

My take on it - could be off-base, but I wouldn't bet on that either :laughing:

No, I'm not turning into a sociopath just because a bunch of faggots stalk me. :shaking:

What that part of the game has taught me is that 99% of all men are little faggots.

No, I'm not turning into a sociopath just because a bunch of faggots stalk me. :shaking:

What that part of the game has taught me is that 99% of all men are little faggots.
  1. No idea what you're referring to there
  2. Your business, I've zero fucks to give.
  3. Whatever your issues are, deal with it
  4. Have a nice weekend
    • or not
    • I don't give a fuck
    • really, it's up to you
    • it was just a nice thing to say
    • be miserable if that's what makes you happy
    • please make haste in a fucking-off direction

1. No idea what you're referring to there
  2. Your business, I've zero fucks to give.
  3. Whatever your issues are, deal with it
  4. Have a nice weekend
    • or not
    • I don't give a fuck
    • really, it's up to you
    • it was just a nice thing to say
    • be miserable if that's what makes you happy
    • please make haste in a fucking-off direction

Ummmm, nooooooooooooooo... It's not my issue. It's someone else's issue and not my responsibility. You and anyone else acting like more of a faggot will never change that.

What are either of them doing other than bitching back and forth?
dont know, dont care. Just because a person doesnt state there actions doesnt mean they are not actively doing something. Maybe everdouche has a goal of persuading people that think this is a good sign, which it is not for the previously mentioned reason. Dunno. Dont claim to know his motivations.
but when hes right, hes right. Separate the point from the blowhard that posted it, and it still stands as right. Whether or not hes doing something about it is kinda a copout, as has been demonstrated by blm, things get accomplished the more noise you make. It takes people to make noise.
So far, there has been no real noise made to really oppose blm. Of course there hasn't, we are to busy bitching at each other and saying "well you ain't doing shit about it either" to make any real headway. And stating facts about people that actively helped BLM types prior to them becoming targets of lefty rage is met with jeers of ridicule.
yes, evernoob can be quite a fucking douche. But what separates blm and left politics is that they are inclusive to douches, because sometimes the douche says what needs to be said.

The two lawyers from st louis are not part of the solution to the blm issue. They arent worth being celebrated. Their current predicament is not a victory. Rather, it is a bright example how there are different sets of rules based on your socio economic class. The florida man story is a great example. Prosecutor holding the dude's ccw permit as a get out of jail free card because that's what the "victim" wanted. Now that guy is facing a very expensive and life altering legal battle.

Now what to do about it? I dunno, but being fractured and divided is only going to insure this shit to continue. As it is right now, its like we are sitting around waiting for someone else to save us; that much is evident by the ever popular "well what are you doing about?"

No, unless you just dont give a fuck, what are WE going to do about it.

Very well said. :beer:

Every single time someone calls me a wife-beating felon, it answers your question as to what I'm doing about it.

I'm a bum. I can take my meager earnings from my laptop with me and work in motel rooms at night during a campaign to organize people by talking to them face-to-face. I am quite persuasive when I am not being an inflammatory bitch.

But the first time someone on the opposite side doxxes my record and it shows I'm a 'wife-beater', any of the organization and goodwill that I would have built is gone.

What if I work for someone else? Tucker Carlson just sold out one of his head writers because the guy said something ugly on social media. I am literally worse in the public's eye than some guy who posted a Pepe meme on twitter.

So what do I do? I try to cajole, reason, piss off, convince, or enrage any one of you guys with MORE obligations than I've got, to go do something.

I don't know about the 3%'ers. I know or at least met with some of the Proud Boys, and they set off alarm bells quite loudly as an infiltrated, false flag, or 'agents provacateur' group. Are the 3%'ers?

And why are none of the groups on the Right advocating tactics that we KNOW produce results? Sit-ins, shut-downs, boycotts.

The only thing the Right does socially is support a chicken sandwich corporation because they're Christian. If you haven't noticed, Chik Fil A doesn't give one flying fuck about anything other than their Franchise profits.

I am average-height, above-average weight, I am a chinlet, and I can't grow anything but a goatee and moustache. I am not exactly a Leader for conservatives. One of you charismatic lumber-jack looking guys will have to be the one to convince the Trailer Parkers, Farmers, Welders, HVACs, Mechanics, and the rest of the Flyover peasants to do something about our Overlords.

So if you ask what I'm doing: I'm just trying to provide any conduit of information and motivation for you guys who have respected Facebook followings, who are active in your Churches, and who are respected members of your community.

If I had billions, I would literally employ people just so that they could take infinite time off to shut down Lansing, MI, or Richmond, VA.

Look, things are bad enough that people should be able to look at my spotty past and employ me as a speech-writer, strategist, or liason. And I should be able to get elected to some minor place where I could make a difference. But until people PERCEIVE that they need to dispense with the old rule-book, that is not going to happen.

And that's how the Marxists manipulate the Right: Purity spirals and Salami Division, slicing us up into warring tribes.

And look at the guys here: We don't want to be involved in this bullshit. The entire point of having your own drywalling company and putting money into 4x4 ing is that fantasy about doing it on your own. We really are Rugged Individualists.

But that has to change for a brief period. It's been done before. I don't hate those Confederate soldiers who put down the plow on their mud farm to go fight for their State, I love them because they are Americans and their ethos of putting aside their individuality to submit to an Army for defense of their home is something EVERY man should love about other men. Even if I think their cause was ultimately flawed, I think their sacrifice is an example of what we have to do. Put down the Individualism and submit to a temporary Mob to defend our fucking home.

People literally died for this. No one ever shot at me when I was in the service, I ate 4 hot meals a day on the government's dime, bathed in it's A/C, and took their hot showers. But that doesn't make me less, inside of all of us is the ability to put it all aside to meet a threat.

Until perceptions change to the point where I won't poison someone's Campaign or activism with the very people I'm trying to defend, I am WORSE than useless other than bitching on the internet. I have the only valid excuse I know of right now.

Every single time someone calls me a wife-beating felon, it answers your question as to what I'm doing about it.

I'm a bum. I can take my meager earnings from my laptop with me and work in motel rooms at night during a campaign to organize people by talking to them face-to-face. I am quite persuasive when I am not being an inflammatory bitch.

But the first time someone on the opposite side doxxes my record and it shows I'm a 'wife-beater', any of the organization and goodwill that I would have built is gone.

What if I work for someone else? Tucker Carlson just sold out one of his head writers because the guy said something ugly on social media. I am literally worse in the public's eye than some guy who posted a Pepe meme on twitter.

So what do I do? I try to cajole, reason, piss off, convince, or enrage any one of you guys with MORE obligations than I've got, to go do something.

I don't know about the 3%'ers. I know or at least met with some of the Proud Boys, and they set off alarm bells quite loudly as an infiltrated, false flag, or 'agents provacateur' group. Are the 3%'ers?

And why are none of the groups on the Right advocating tactics that we KNOW produce results? Sit-ins, shut-downs, boycotts.

The only thing the Right does socially is support a chicken sandwich corporation because they're Christian. If you haven't noticed, Chik Fil A doesn't give one flying fuck about anything other than their Franchise profits.

I am average-height, above-average weight, I am a chinlet, and I can't grow anything but a goatee and moustache. I am not exactly a Leader for conservatives. One of you charismatic lumber-jack looking guys will have to be the one to convince the Trailer Parkers, Farmers, Welders, HVACs, Mechanics, and the rest of the Flyover peasants to do something about our Overlords.

So if you ask what I'm doing: I'm just trying to provide any conduit of information and motivation for you guys who have respected Facebook followings, who are active in your Churches, and who are respected members of your community.

If I had billions, I would literally employ people just so that they could take infinite time off to shut down Lansing, MI, or Richmond, VA.

Look, things are bad enough that people should be able to look at my spotty past and employ me as a speech-writer, strategist, or liason. And I should be able to get elected to some minor place where I could make a difference. But until people PERCEIVE that they need to dispense with the old rule-book, that is not going to happen.

And that's how the Marxists manipulate the Right: Purity spirals and Salami Division, slicing us up into warring tribes.

And look at the guys here: We don't want to be involved in this bullshit. The entire point of having your own drywalling company and putting money into 4x4 ing is that fantasy about doing it on your own. We really are Rugged Individualists.

But that has to change for a brief period. It's been done before. I don't hate those Confederate soldiers who put down the plow on their mud farm to go fight for their State, I love them because they are Americans and their ethos of putting aside their individuality to submit to an Army for defense of their home is something EVERY man should love about other men. Even if I think their cause was ultimately flawed, I think their sacrifice is an example of what we have to do. Put down the Individualism and submit to a temporary Mob to defend our fucking home.

People literally died for this. No one ever shot at me when I was in the service, I ate 4 hot meals a day on the government's dime, bathed in it's A/C, and took their hot showers. But that doesn't make me less, inside of all of us is the ability to put it all aside to meet a threat.

Until perceptions change to the point where I won't poison someone's Campaign or activism with the very people I'm trying to defend, I am WORSE than useless other than bitching on the internet. I have the only valid excuse I know of right now.

Well, Fuck.

You make good points but this case really puts it out there why the average man won't be the first to stand up. That man would be destroyed with propaganda, lose their career, and when the wife that was telling that man to leave it alone is homeless because daddy lost his career, he would lose his marriage and his kids as well.

All for what?

To be seen as the "racist" that attempted to start a movement of "white supremacy" or "overthrowing the government" or some other stupid shit.

To be on every news channel, newspaper, and forever be on the internet as the David Duke of the 2020's in "fact" basis and memes.

Unfortunately, its a game that cannot be won probably because even the beginning of the fight has devastating consequences with little chance to make it into the second round. It be like jumping in the ring with Tyson. Almost zero upside except to say you did it as you are disabled for the rest of your life. lol

Hate to admit it, but if I am that couple and have the resources that I have, I am pleading guilty if the governor is going to pardon me. I spend no money and my record is clean. My career would already be over just from the publicity, so I would be starting over anyways.

I really hope that someone with bigger balls than me kick starts a new movement to counter this one.

I don't know where all this ends up, but even if the push left and cancel culture ended today, it would be devastating for a respectful society. Lots of lines are being drawn physically and more importantly....mentally, in most everyone. I have heard more racism being spoken in the last few months than probably most of my life combined.

Hell, I heard a radio ad on a conservative talk radio channel that is mega popular in Central California yesterday demanding that they remove the Gandhi statue at Fresno State. Gandhi!!! LOL

Honestly, brilliant tactic to name the organization Black Life Matters because no matter what for the most part, you CANT be against it because it paints the narrative that you are against black lives mattering. If you read 1984, I think that this is the kind of language manipulation that Orwell was talking about, especially in the end. The left are masters of this. Undocumented worker instead of illegal alien, etc. It doesn't matter if you've never worked a day in your life while here in the USA, you are still an "undocumented worker".

There is obviously a culture war going on and as Condoleezza Rice once said, they were fighting a war we didn't even know that we were a part of yet.....or something like that. Thats us. Going to work, raising kids, walking the dog, while the other side is highly organized, well financed, and motivated as has been at this in the planning and now execution stages while everyone else was just going about life.

There is zero chance that this wasn't ready to go and that they were just waiting for the incident that would be the national stary to launch their campaign. Floyd being killed, or dying, however it turns out was just the catalyst to kick it off IMO. An event that they were waiting for much like the Bus Boycotts. They were doing the same. Just waiting for an event, and to have a martyr. Rosa Parks wasn't the first black woman to refuse back of the bus seating, but she was the first person to refuse back of the bus seating that was someone that they would champion. The others were single moms that would look bad.

Floyd wasn't the guy to plant your flag and die for, but he didn't have to be with the video of him being "murdered" on video by the government police in front of whole world in the middle of the day.

We are losing. I know that for sure. I don't know the gameplan to win though,

Last edited:

Gotdyam you’re without a doubt one fucking full of shit spewing windbag. Are the tips of your fingers bleeding from typing out so much drivel? Your wife shoulda slapped the crap out of you

Well, Fuck.

You make good points but this case really puts it out there why the average man won't be the first to stand up. That man would be destroyed with propaganda, lose their career, and when the wife that was telling that man to leave it alone is homeless because daddy lost his career, he would lose his marriage and his kids as well.

All for what?

To be seen as the "racist" that attempted to start a movement of "white supremacy" or "overthrowing the government" or some other stupid shit.

To be on every news channel, newspaper, and forever be on the internet as the David Duke of the 2020's in "fact" basis and memes.

Unfortunately, its a game that cannot be won probably because even the beginning of the fight has devastating consequences with little chance to make it into the second round. It be like jumping in the ring with Tyson. Almost zero upside except to say you did it as you are disabled for the rest of your life. lol

Hate to admit it, but if I am that couple and have the resources that I have, I am pleading guilty if the governor is going to pardon me. I spend no money and my record is clean. My career would already be over just from the publicity, so I would be starting over anyways.

I really hope that someone with bigger balls than me kick starts a new movement to counter this one.

I don't know where all this ends up, but even if the push left and cancel culture ended today, it would be devastating for a respectful society. Lots of lines are being drawn physically and more importantly....mentally, in most everyone. I have heard more racism being spoken in the last few months than probably most of my life combined.

Hell, I heard a radio ad on a conservative talk radio channel that is mega popular in Central California yesterday demanding that they remove the Gandhi statue at Fresno State. Gandhi!!! LOL

Honestly, brilliant tactic to name the organization Black Life Matters because no matter what for the most part, you CANT be against it because it paints the narrative that you are against black lives mattering. If you read 1984, I think that this is the kind of language manipulation that Orwell was talking about, especially in the end. The left are masters of this. Undocumented worker instead of illegal alien, etc. It doesn't matter if you've never worked a day in your life while here in the USA, you are still an "undocumented worker".

There is obviously a culture war going on and as Condoleezza Rice once said, they were fighting a war we didn't even know that we were a part of yet.....or something like that. Thats us. Going to work, raising kids, walking the dog, while the other side is highly organized, well financed, and motivated as has been at this in the planning and now execution stages while everyone else was just going about life.

There is zero chance that this wasn't ready to go and that they were just waiting for the incident that would be the national stary to launch their campaign. Floyd being killed, or dying, however it turns out was just the catalyst to kick it off IMO. An event that they were waiting for much like the Bus Boycotts. They were doing the same. Just waiting for an event, and to have a martyr. Rosa Parks wasn't the first black woman to refuse back of the bus seating, but she was the first person to refuse back of the bus seating that was someone that they would champion. The others were single moms that would look bad.

Floyd wasn't the guy to plant your flag and die for, but he didn't have to be with the video of him being "murdered" on video by the government police in front of whole world in the middle of the day.

We are losing. I know that for sure. I don't know the gameplan to win though,

this is a fairly long video, but Konstantine makes some great points and offers the interesting perspective of a comedian/satirist.

but basically, the cost for inaction is a dishonest life. any job that you get fired from for having a stance you hold dear isn't a job worth having. This is not 150+ years ago, nobody is getting literally tarred and featherd or burnt at the stake, so yeah, have an opinion. tell them to fuck off. if you are reasonably professional and get fired, find or create a new job. There are too many free people on the left and the right to really give the left much of a win.

just existing pits you against them, so it isn't much to take an extra step. there is no use in attempting to "win" conversations, but still make the statements and call their BS as you come across it. it normalizes liberty to the passerby and makes it harder for them to swallow the obvious bullshit.

inoculate the children. as fucked up as it sounds, tech children critical thinking and ownership over their actions. that's it. that's the win. that's the future.

St. Louis homeowner Mark McCloskey tells 'Hannity' police have video of armed protesters at his home

McCloskey and wife Patricia have filed motion to disqualify St. Louis circuit attorney from prosecuting their case

St. Louis homeowner Mark McCloskey, who was charged with unlawful use of a weapon after he brandished a firearm at protesters in his neighborhood last month, told "Hannity" Thursday that police "have video of people in the crowd in front of my house armed with guns."

"The interesting thing is that the media is reporting this as a peaceful protest," McCloskey told host Sean Hannity, "and everybody keeps playing the same 32-second clip, or a little tiny bits of a 32 second clip, of an event that went on for 12 or 15 minutes.

"Later that same night," he added, "that same crowd out in front of Mayor [Lyda Krewson's] house, one of them produced an AK-47 and actually challenged a Channel 5 reporter. And she and her armed guard had to flee. That's how peaceful that protest was."

McCloskey and his wife Patricia, who was also charged, have filed a motion to disqualify St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner and her office from pursuing her case against them after statements about the case appeared in Gardner's reelection campaign literature.

The couple, both attorneys, displayed weapons on the night of June 28 as Black Lives Matter activists walked through their community en route to Krewson's home.

"It has come out that the police were aware and have video of people in the crowd in front of my house armed with guns," McCloskey said.

"Did you see the guns at that time?" Hannity asked.

"We saw the weapons at the time ... " McCloskey confirmed. "One fellow in particular pulled out two loaded magazines and showed me them so I could see the shells in the magazines, clicked them together and said, 'You're next.'"

So the video of the weapons is LATER in the night, at another location, and the McCloskey's claim to have seen magazines during their confrontation. :shaking:

These guys really are slimy lawyers. I think they're well within their rights, but they are slimy lawyers, and as Provience said, there's no more appropriate couple to be involved in this :lmao:

Again, this backs up my warning: This type of charge is a life-ruining charge for all of you guys out there. These Lawyers are terrible representatives for gun owners.

Last edited:

All for what?

We are losing. I know that for sure. I don't know the game plan to win though,

As I've said before, the Left didn't attack us the way we thought they would. We thought that Hitlary would win (or someone like her in the future) and they'd come after our guns. We all made mental "lines in the sand" regarding this and it never happened. Let's take a look at what the Left actually did:

They over-hyped a (maybe slightly worse than the seasonal flu) virus and convinced us all to "social distance," they shut down small businesses, yet let large corporations like Walmart stay open. Tens of millions lost their jobs, many, many thousands of small/medium businesses are now effectively out of business. And they convinced police officers (who swore an oath to defend the constitution) to carry out their unconstitutional orders (laws are passed by legislative branches, not the whims of the would-be-dictator).

They used this over-hyped virus as an excuse to release violent criminals from prisons.

Then they used a video of a bad cop public executing a "black man" (never mind that the victim was also a criminal) as an excuse to incite riots, looting, arsons, assaults, murders and general mayhem.

They used the outrage that they manufactured to call for defunding police departments, even calling for police departments to be dismantled entirely.

Meanwhile the Left continues to promote chaos and destruction; fighting against Federal agencies that are attempting to protect Federal Assets.

This was planned, it was ALL planned; the evidence was in plain sight the entire time too:
  • Fake Stream Media reporting that hospitals in NYC are being "overrun" (showing lines of people, and tents being setup to "handle the overload") yet the next day "Citizen Reporters" are posting on YouTube that there are no lines, the tents are empty, the emergency room is empty.
  • Fake Stream Media getting caught using video from other countries as "NYC Hospitals" and then later using the same footage for "Philadelphia Hospitals"
  • Governors ordering infected patients back in to nursing homes thereby ensuring that the most vulnerable among us were exposed to the virus as much as possible
  • Numbers and statistics from the very beginning being inflated or faked.
  • The George Floyd video has the cop look right in the camera with a "I don't give a shit" look on his face; other cops in the video not saying or doing anything to stop the execution.
  • Pallets of bricks showing up mysteriously for "protestors" to use
  • "Protestors" all wearing the same "I Can't Breathe" T-Shirts across the country (this really shows how organized they are, and that it's not local, but national)
  • Police Chiefs & Mayors ordering their police forces to "stand down"
  • "Autonomous Zones" being allowed to be established (in the first place) and continue, even after someone is killed in the "zone"
They are purposefully trying to cause a collapse of society. They want police officers gone and "citizen patrols" to take over. "Citizen patrols" don't follow rules, they don't follow the Constitution and they don't protect Government assets.

The Left is counting on being able to take over Government buildings & assets, eliminate opposition and take over local and state governments when there is no one to stop them because there are no police and we are too busy patrolling our own neighborhoods. (Read history: Bolshevik/October revolution).

While we're focused on keeping "bad guys" out of our neighborhoods they'll be putting "bad guys" in charge. Their "new government" will promise and end to the chaos, but it will put us all in the chains of Communism, with no escape.

The Left has been planning this and putting this together for YEARS; all while attacking Right Wing organizations, especially if they are pro 2A "militias." Labeling them as "extremist" and "domestic terrorists" and "antigovernment" prevented a lot of people (myself included) from joining their ranks. It kept them localized and therefore not organized and coordinated at a national level.

So now at a time when we actually need a militia to stand up and defend, go in when police officers have been told to back off, they won't. Because we isolated them, labeled them, etc... they (rightly so) have an attitude of "we protect our own." And this will be our downfall, we will all resort to "protecting our own," when our police forces are shut down, or too many officers just quit because they're sick of the hands being tied, we'll join our neighborhood "citizen patrols." We'll "take care of our own" and "fuck the Gov't that abandoned us" leaving it wide open for Antifa/BLM/Marxist to walk in and take control of the Government.

They'll establish a new government, promising the population "safety and security" and after months of Chaos (maybe even just weeks), most of the population will submit to the new Gov't. Dissenters - those radical "Right Wing Extremists" that refuse to submit will be hunted down in the hills and mountains to which they fled. It might take years, and some of them may find a way to "fit in" but you can only be "underground" for so long before you're found out, especially when your neighbor is rewarded handsomely for turning you in.

So what do we do? What can we do?

If we do manage to get organized, and start our own protests how long before BLM/Antifa start showing up to counter protest. And when the SHTF and bullets start flying who do you think the Fake Stream Media will paint as "the Bad Guys." Who do you think will actually be arrested and prosecuted? Do we organize a "protection force" to keep the Left from taking over the Gov't?

One thing is for sure, we can not, absolutely can not remain divided. Personally, I am looking for a local militia (or something) to join. I'm in my late 40's, overweight, out of shape and haven't been out shooting for over a year, but I can't stand by and watch as this country is destroyed. I am a great public speaker, put me in front of a crowd and I'll show them what is happening, they'll hear about the danger that is facing America and be able to get a grip on the need to do something about it.

We are YEARS behind in planning, but we do have the advantage of having the majority of veterans, both military and law enforcement, but the longer we wait to organize, the less likely we will succeed in defending this country.

Already knew about the pistol firing pin issue. Did not know both weapons were empty and no ammunition was found in the house.

Top Back Refresh