What's new

solved my tow rig issues new truck to me 2009 3500 cummins

good morning.
we got back yesterday form Smorr, about 400 mile trip each way. day one we drove to springfield and hit bass pro, drove all over town, parking lots, and to hotel for one night then up in the morning to see fantastic caverns just out side of springfield and then back to bass pro till 330 then off to Smorr. never knew the trailer was there and had zero issues with turning around, backing up or anything. i will adjust the jack location but other than that its a good set up.
it is process loading and unloading the camper though.

last i checked my mileage was 9.8 and i traveled about 73mph on a 70 road and 68 ish on 65 roads.

there was a learning curve of how to drive and keep the boost up when hitting a hill. but i figured that and then it was much nicer.

good morning.
we got back yesterday form Smorr, about 400 mile trip each way. day one we drove to springfield and hit bass pro, drove all over town, parking lots, and to hotel for one night then up in the morning to see fantastic caverns just out side of springfield and then back to bass pro till 330 then off to Smorr. never knew the trailer was there and had zero issues with turning around, backing up or anything. i will adjust the jack location but other than that its a good set up.
it is process loading and unloading the camper though.

last i checked my mileage was 9.8 and i traveled about 73mph on a 70 road and 68 ish on 65 roads.

there was a learning curve of how to drive and keep the boost up when hitting a hill. but i figured that and then it was much nicer.
Glad it went well. You’ll learn something new about the setup everytime you go out to use it.

Truck been doing good until it stopped yesterday. About 2 weeks back did the egr delete and then yesterday driving home my TIPM went out. So. On the hunt for this guy. No clue why it failed But it did
IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1105.jpeg

The good thing is we are headed to RMR Friday. This happened 1 mile from my house vice on the road with trailer and all that jazz. So there is that.

Top Back Refresh