What's new

So why don't any of Trump's kids look like him?

You fling a lot of wild accusations that seem to have absolutely no basis in reality. I’m not taking yours or CNN’s word for it. What evidence do you or anyone have that there is an actual sex tape with DT getting peed on? You brought it up dildo lover, where’s your proof?

FWIW I don’t believe Michelle Obama has a cock either. That’s some 4chan/creepy pasta bullshit if ever there was some.

The weird shit is usually bait for the super easily offended or closet case types to bite on (sometimes they're one and the same).

That’s kinda like saying that you suck peoples dicks to find out if they’re gay, so you can call them a fag.:lmao:

You fling a lot of wild accusations that seem to have absolutely no basis in reality. I’m not taking yours or CNN’s word for it. What evidence do you or anyone have that there is an actual sex tape with DT getting peed on? You brought it up dildo lover, where’s your proof?

FWIW I don’t believe Michelle Obama has a cock either. That’s some 4chan/creepy pasta bullshit if ever there was some.

There is none that I'm aware of, I'm just making a joke off of the alleged pee tape from before https://www.vox.com/2018/4/15/172339...ee-tape-russia

If the prez really is gay and there really is a video of hookers peeing everywhere, it might be a bit spicier than people expected.

Last edited:
That’s kinda like saying that you suck peoples dicks to find out if they’re gay, so you can call them a fag.:lmao:

Put enough chum out there and something is bound to bite.

But really, how is typing something on the internet at all like giving a blowjob?

The "Pee Tapes" are said to be Two Russian Prostitutes pissing in a bed that the Obama's slept in...... that's pretty much it. It's not a pee tape where in DJT was pissed on.

I've never understood the left's infatuation with the pee tapes if they do indeed exist.

I think that's the problem here. What you think is funny, is really just retarded. Your user name and sig line for example.

Yeah. Pretty much that. 100% troll here in Chit Splat. Time to move on or change meds.

Or maybe, just maybe, you take your political hero worship thing a bit too seriously.

Apparently you don't know the guy.... :lmao:

Doc thinks, like many of us do, that Trump is a megalomaniac fawkstick. Same we think about you actually. Except your not in a position that makes any difference what so ever, of course. :laughing:

Is he actually just a secret angry gay man like his mentor Roy Cohn? Hiding it by getting his high price beard wives artificially inseminated to keep appearances? These things make me wonder.

I bet you heard that phrase about you all your life? :flipoff2:

Is he actually just a secret angry gay man like his mentor Roy Cohn? Hiding it by getting his high price beard wives artificially inseminated to keep appearances? These things make me wonder.

Why are you wondering about stupid shit like that ? you some kind of fagula ?:lmao:

Top Back Refresh