What's new

So why don't any of Trump's kids look like him?

Member Number
Is he actually just a secret angry gay man like his mentor Roy Cohn? Hiding it by getting his high price beard wives artificially inseminated to keep appearances? These things make me wonder.

I absolutely love how Trump lives rent free in your head...

I think he's a douche, don't get me wrong. And it gives me so much joy to see how irritated you are by him. :grinpimp:

Everyone needs a hobby. I like to choose those that lower my blood pressure rather than raise it, but to each their own.

Trump lives rent free in your head...

In case OP's TDS made him miss this the first time around.

I hate Biden too but you people never seem to account for that.

It’s just very odd how much you make it clear that you hate trump and some of the sexual and gay shit you post confused the fuck outta me.

My wife’s cousin is a hardcore lefty and gay. Outside of this political bullshit, he is a great guy. It’s just hard to look past him constantly posting weird shit about trump on Facebook. He literally post the same type of random weird shit, never stops talking about him and his family and also makes weird sexual and gay comments about him.

Go back through all of your post, there is a lot of weird shit said that most straight males don’t say.

We know, we know, Kanye for president or at least that's what you want. You've made it quite clear.

No, but he probably wouldn't be a whole lot worse than the two idiots in the lead currently.

It’s just very odd how much you make it clear that you hate trump and some of the sexual and gay shit you post confused the fuck outta me.

My wife’s cousin is a hardcore lefty and gay. Outside of this political bullshit, he is a great guy. It’s just hard to look past him constantly posting weird shit about trump on Facebook. He literally post the same type of random weird shit, never stops talking about him and his family and also makes weird sexual and gay comments about him.

Go back through all of your post, there is a lot of weird shit said that most straight males don’t say.

The weird shit is usually bait for the super easily offended or closet case types to bite on (sometimes they're one and the same).

Top Back Refresh