What's new

So what's in your pockets today? EDC thread.

Truck key
Other keys on ring
Lighter
Phone
Wallet
G26 iwb
No name giveaway knife

Sometimes flashlight, but I broke another one last month and haven't replaced it yet.

Got a get home bag in the truck, if I need supplementals for the above.

Wallet in right rear, phone in left rear. Keys in lunch pail along with lights, gloves, advil...
20221212_062508.jpg

Curious, are you left handed?

I was having a stupid discussion the other day on how I keep my wallet left rear but I'm right handed. My buddy said that's weird.
nope! right handed, so if that's weird I guess we both are lol

SOG Zoom Mini and key fob.

Some of y'all carry a LOT of shat in your pockets.:eek:

1670854421460.png
I cannot stand shit in my pockets. This is the most I'll have on me. I carry on of those cc sized pocket monkey tools in my wallet that is pretty handy.

20221212_100807.jpg

Why do you nerds carry so many knives? The one guy has like 3 of the same (folding).

Wallet back left (Im right handed too), phone in left front, keys, gum, anything else.

Because 2 is 1 and 1 is none. So 3 is moar better.

Like 64Trvlr had a mag fall apart, if you get in a knife fight, you'll wanna have some backups :smokin:. I've seen enough movies to know that its easy to get a knife knocked out of your hand, so being able to draw 2 more increases your odds of surviving by 78.2%

Why do you nerds carry so many knives? The one guy has like 3 of the same (folding).

Wallet back left (Im right handed too), phone in left front, keys, gum, anything else.
I have 2-3 knives depending. Leatherman very clean very sharp reserved for fine clean work. Sog Xray pocket knife is a beast for durability and dependability for a knife. Have had this one and abused it for so long I would probably be sad if I ever lost it. Used to and still will if needed use it like a fixed blade as well. I carry a Mora fixed blade on me most of the time. I live in the trees and am always using it for everything from cutting the old dogs chicken leg quarters up in the morning to cleaning animals and everything you randomly wish you had a fixed blade for.

Because 2 is 1 and 1 is none. So 3 is moar better.

Like 64Trvlr had a mag fall apart, if you get in a knife fight, you'll wanna have some backups :smokin:. I've seen enough movies to know that its easy to get a knife knocked out of your hand, so being able to draw 2 more increases your odds of surviving by 78.2%
As someone who took knife fighting for several years. You’re probably not going to have time to draw your own knife if someone attacks you with a knife. So empty hand it is until you make space to draw and shoot them or until you or them bleed out. Everyone bleeds in a knife fight. Fuck knife fights.

I'm definitely in the minimum possible camp. I'm a slim-ish guy with fitted pants so space is limited, even with jeans

RandomFabrication bux box wallet right pocket (GarageJournal dude, awesome product)
1670860432045.png

knife right mini pocket (Kershaw Launch 11, Civivi Elementum, WE Elementum in rotation). Have some others but they don't get carried often due to size, like a Leatherman Wave & Skeletool, a Spyderco Tenacious, older Buck folder, etc.
1670860525142.png
1670860558540.png
1670860578964.png

Sofirn C01s single AAA dual-mode light mini right pocket. winter carry only
1670860655900.png

Phone front left pocket
Work phone front right pocket with wallet if on work time (annoying)

Curious, are you left handed?

I was having a stupid discussion the other day on how I keep my wallet left rear but I'm right handed. My buddy said that's weird.
I'm LH, and carry my wallet right. Draw RH, paw around in it LH.

I hope it's all 3. Because fuckin' Texas :grinpimp:🇨🇱
I was out riding bikes with my daughter, and found a ball peen hammer in the road. Of course I picked it up and jammed it in my pocket.
"Hey Da! Weapon upgrade- now you've got two knives, two guns, and a HAMMER! :lmao: "

Why do you nerds carry so many knives?
Because long and stabby is different than short and twisty.
victorinox-bottle-opener-gif.615040

Some of you guys seem to need a murse:laughing:
Lookit up
Murse? Kind of maybe. I carry an od green tacticool backpack. In it are my portfolio(has monies, dealer paperwork, an extra tag, important docs I might need on the road, extra readers, auction id's, note pad, etc) also in backback- knife(cheapo napa replaceable blad thing), gerber multi tool, wallet and checkbook, nail clippers, extra mag for ccw(in pouch outside) work keys.

nothing in my pockets, ever. I cant stand stuff in my pockets. if Im moving around I might put my phone in rr pocket or carhart pocket t-shirt pocket.

If I go out without the murse, I toss wallet in front left pocket, leave everything else behind.

Daily ccw on right side in leather. SW Shield 2.0 Performance shop in .40 with holosun dot. I need to be a good shot, that thing only holds 7. :laughing:

Nope, that's what I've got coat pockets for!

It does seem like a duty belt would be easier, sometimes. I wouldn't want to look like a weirdo, though.

adults-batman-utility-belt.jpg

As I moved into a foreman position, I gave up the tool belt in favour of the vest. Plus if I have the vest, hardhat, and clipboard, I can park wherever I want.

Top Back Refresh