What's new

So what happened to Mitch?

Member Number
hOTIdi9.jpg

Didn't bring enough pork home this quarter? Too much of that luhvull whiskey? Or is he patient zero for the zombie apocalypse?

Every time I see him he reminds me of a Bullfrog - I keep waiting for him to croak loudly.:laughing: At the VP debate they should of let him take care of that fly that landed on Pence's head.

IDe599v.jpg

Why anyone would want to do that job at any age, let alone beyond 60 boggles my mind! Fucking retire already!! Same with biden, I mean he's gotta get out there and get money for daddy china, but I mean c'mon!!

Every time I see him he reminds me of a Bullfrog - I keep waiting for him to croak loudly.:laughing: At the VP debate they should of let him take care of that fly that landed on Pence's head.

IDe599v.jpg

I always think turtle but now I'm imagining a turtle/frog hybrid that talks like his mouth is full all the time. :laughing:

I did contribute to the MAGA and the RNC a while back. First in 2016 and a second time to Mitch or Lindsay this year. The amount of spam I get now is incredible. text, email and US mail. There are piles of it weekly. Fuck this shit. :lmao: I contributed to Mitch for his good sexy looks and crooning voice for sure . . ..

I did contribute to the MAGA and the RNC a while back. First in 2016 and a second time to Mitch or Lindsay this year. The amount of spam I get now is incredible. text, email and US mail. There are piles of it weekly. Fuck this shit. :lmao: I contributed to Mitch for his good sexy looks and crooning voice for sure . . ..

My name got on the email list at sometime and its 20 or 30 at a time, from supposedly different people all begging for money, good thing there is a spam folder to send them to

Top Back Refresh