What's new

So let's say they don't get a conviction on DJT.

So let's say they don't get a conviction on DJT.

• Total voters
i still dont think he'll try again. why would he want the headache and the ridiculousness of it all? i think he may just take his time off and ride off into the sunset. at his age, he may say screw it, im done.

i still dont think he'll try again. why would he want the headache and the ridiculousness of it all? i think he may just take his time off and ride off into the sunset. at his age, he may say screw it, im done.

That's what he should do, that's what anyone with half a brain would do. I don't think he'll run again for any office, he's got enough to brag about already. This whole thing is a cross burning, a warning to any outsiders that don't want to succumb to the system in place.

I think he should start his own Media empire and become the next Rupert Murdock. Maybe start with a Twitter alternative since Parlor didn't make it. Someone needs to counterbalance the Left on that front.

I think he should start his own Media empire and become the next Rupert Murdock. Maybe start with a Twitter alternative since Parlor didn't make it. Someone needs to counterbalance the Left on that front.

how many alternatives are there for social media? Dozens. people play this "someone needs to make a new Twitter/FB/etc!!!!" And then refuse to get off of Twitter/FB/etc because said-new-solution doesn't have as much widgets, people, information, etc...

It's annoying at best, foolishly childish at worst.

how many alternatives are there for social media? Dozens. people play this "someone needs to make a new Twitter/FB/etc!!!!" And then refuse to get off of Twitter/FB/etc because said-new-solution doesn't have as much widgets, people, information, etc...

It's annoying at best, foolishly childish at worst.

Hell if I know! THIS is my social media:flipoff2:I'm not on any of them and have no interest. I don't find the endless quest for "Likes" that a few of my friends have gotten hypnotized by. It's turned them into attention whores with overinflated sense of self worth.

I hear ya though. Plenty of people seem to complain but can't quit it. Maybe he should buy myspace...

I just like the idea of him being in charge of who gets to post on his site. Let Jack Dorsey sign up, then NOPE.

Hell if I know! THIS is my social media:flipoff2:I'm not on any of them and have no interest. I don't find the endless quest for "Likes" that a few of my friends have gotten hypnotized by. It's turned them into attention whores with overinflated sense of self worth.

I hear ya though. Plenty of people seem to complain but can't quit it. Maybe he should buy myspace...

I just like the idea of him being in charge of who gets to post on his site. Let Jack Dorsey sign up, then NOPE.

I think Parlor's eviction was the equivelant of the swamp's attacks on 45. It was to make it clear that the people are not allowed to challenge the bourgeoisie....

Top Back Refresh