What's new

snlc

Gtrplyr78 said:
You have had a rough go lately. Hang in there man

Thanks, doing my best. Been trying to prepare myself for the news for a while. Still sucks. To his credit, the old Marine wasn't going to go without one hell of a fight on multiple fronts. He kept going down to the V.F.W. and performing funeral services until he just physically couldn't. He always intentionally called me by the wrong name, but if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't exist.

Rest in peace Uncle Peter

Clothes stay on while the glue cures. :homer:​​​​

Just finished dying her hair, now my fawking hands are dark red for a few days. :laughing:

This is when you hope you bump into the ex wife, so you can try to explain the hands In a weird kinky way. :laughing:

In.
Had pretty decent turnout at my local Cars and Coffee.
Came home and cut the grass after.
We just got back home from Costco run, likely going for a top down cruise soon.

We haven’t had coffee and cars around here in a long time due to corona and mustangs.

Thanks, doing my best. Been trying to prepare myself for the news for a while. Still sucks. To his credit, the old Marine wasn't going to go without one hell of a fight on multiple fronts. He kept going down to the V.F.W. and performing funeral services until he just physically couldn't. He always intentionally called me by the wrong name, but if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't exist.

Rest in peace Uncle Peter

Semper Fi Marine, Fair Winds and Following Seas

absent companions...

This is when you hope you bump into the ex wife, so you can try to explain the hands In a weird kinky way. :laughing:

She's 5 hours away and I used to color her hair all the time too so it wouldn't amount to much unfortunately. :laughing:

She's 5 hours away and I used to color her hair all the time too so it wouldn't amount to much unfortunately. :laughing:

Well hell. I was hoping you could look all frantic and ask her to hide a body for you. :laughing:

Ooffff. :eek: Let me know if you need help. :grinpimp:

When we first got married we agreed there was no divorcing, that one of us would be buried instead. One night she asked how I'd do it. She was not enthusiastic about my answer and I think it was a bit of a reality check. :laughing:

Then she went and removed any desire to be around her so here we are. Meh, is it Monday yet?

When we first got married we agreed there was no divorcing, that one of us would be buried instead. One night she asked how I'd do it. She was not enthusiastic about my answer and I think it was a bit of a reality check. :laughing:

Then she went and removed any desire to be around her so here we are. Meh, is it Monday yet?

:laughing:

not yet. I still need Sunday to get shit done before Monday happens.

:laughing:

not yet. I still need Sunday to get shit done before Monday happens.

Yea tomorrow I'm going to visit another chick which may or may not be a good time but Monday is going to be a good day. :grinpimp:

In

We took a drive up to Chico to check out the campus so we have an idea of where we’re going when we move the kid into the dorm next week

Got back to the house, then went to my folks for dinner

Tomorrow is my Monday, a couple rum&cokes then off to bed

Hopefully a good time or at least a fucked up story. :flipoff2:

Odds are somewhere in between. I'm taking her to lunch and from the sounds of it she misses my abilities in certain areas so we will see how much she misses them.

In. Sitting in a motel room in Montrose with the wife after spending the day driving around scouting out areas to live for when we can finally move away from the Front Range. We did a couple hundred miles today but I did manage to sneak in a little fishing up on Grand Mesa as well. More scouting/driving around tomorrow, fishing Monday and then head back home Tuesday morning.

In. Sitting in a motel room in Montrose with the wife after spending the day driving around scouting out areas to live for when we can finally move away from the Front Range. We did a couple hundred miles today but I did manage to sneak in a little fishing up on Grand Mesa as well. More scouting/driving around tomorrow, fishing Monday and then head back home Tuesday morning.
Wyoming?? Consider a little more desert fauna; a la Utah?

Wyoming?? Consider a little more desert fauna; a la Utah?

Montrose, Colorado. The Front Range corridor, from Fort Collins to Pueblo, is just too crowded, too much pollution, too much traffic and overall too fucked up for me to stay here any more. I've been here since 1968 and thought I'd never move but the time has come so I'll try the other side of the state.

Top Back Refresh