What's new

Snlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
Starting east coast.

Was a great day with my son and grandson.
Set up the train for him.
Went to blows with me.
Got him a wooden car that him and his dad made.
Got home.
They took the utv for rides.
I burned a pile of brush and enjoyed a cigar.
Took a nap.
Making seafood fra diavolo and dominico steaks for dinner with roasted vegetables.
20230311_114000.jpg
20230311_103236.jpg
20230311_110426.jpg
20230311_072944.jpg
20230311_121647.jpg

Last edited:
In. Had to work this morning, realized I screwed something up with my side cleaning up a flooded switchgear room yesterday.

Came home and been piddling around the house today while the wife trys to finish the travel journal from our southwest trip In 2019.

Drinking a beer and looking for the heating pad for my side/back and watching it rain.

Tomorrow Is supposed to be finish the cooling system on the Sunbeam. Hope the heat helps, or there is going to be a lot of yelling at my wife when she does shit wrong on the car whilenI try to coach her through it:laughing:

In.

Went to the Irish parade down town this morning and got drunk real early. Then I went to the grocery store. Now I'm home chugging water because apparently I can't drink heavy any more.

Tomorrow I'm joining the gym, and starting the stronglift5x5 program now that I'm able to lift again! My weak ass has been getting further and further out of shape for months now.

Today was a good day. My youngest qualified for next level at state competition for speaking program (Deka). She will go to Orlando in April.

I spent the afternoon working in the shop. Made a run to hobo freight for some tools. Came home to dinner and chilling out on the couch.

In
Didn't do nuffin all day weather was warm but the wind was out of the NE gusting to 30MPH.
Spent sometime searching through CL for a decent pickup for around 5K or less.
Buddies girl friend is picking up my Walmart order around 16:00.
Damn I have some of the best friends in the world. :flipoff2:

Sorta in
Went to phx with the family. Shopped at Ross to get summer dresses fer the wife and kid. Next was Cabela's got a new trout pole and a few other things. Chillin in a hotel while wife naps then gonna grab some wings and things at a place called booty's. Then NASCAR race tomorrow.

In. Been working on the 4-link calc all day. More cleanup and error checking than progress. Feel good to be working on it again. Trying to figure out what to do for food tonight. Pretty sure the chicken in the fridge expired a day ago. I'd grab a to-go burger from somewhere, but Bike Week is going on and I want to stay as far from it as I can. And bike week uses the whole town.

In
Didn't do nuffin all day weather was warm but the wind was out of the NE gusting to 30MPH.
Spent sometime searching through CL for a decent pickup for around 5K or less.
Buddies girl friend is picking up my Walmart order around 16:00.
Damn I have some of the best friends in the world. :flipoff2:
Before you toss that money into another used vehicle, is there anything you own at present that could be fixed up using said funds?

I am a big fan of hanging onto the one I know vs taking care of previous owners negligence. Every used vehicle I bought to date came with deferred maintenance courtesy of whomever owned it prior to me. Not easy to spot some of these until one has owned a vehicle for a good bit.
Perhaps only exception would be 2013 Corolla I picked up with under 10k on the odometer, however I hated that appliance - sold it off within a couple years. Made a little $ as well IIRC.

In.

Wore out hip was killing me all day so pretty much nothing got done on my end. GF decided to cook up a bunch of Chinese tonight and she's getting really good at it. She made me my fave, wonton. It's like a Chinese one but way bigger, like 4 or 5 and some fried rice is a big ol' meal.

Gonna finish up my beer and maybe scarf down a plate and hit the rack early (after I change the clocks)

I'm in. Started a side business doing some junk hauling. Business officially formed 6 weeks ago, and i have been getting 2 or 3 jobs a week, with very little advertising $$ spent. Had another job today. Took me 20 minute to drive to clients place, 20 minutes to load up the dresser, small BBQ and truck tool box (the rest of the stuff in the pic was from a previous job), and 20 minutes to drive home. he paid me $150. I listed the truck tool box on Facebook for $75 and had it sold before I got home. Not a bad way to spend an hour of my time.

Attachments

• PXL_20230311_205318419.jpg
    PXL_20230311_205318419.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
In, helped (basically did it) my neighbor swap out a front wheel bearing on his Ram 1500, fawkin corrosion! The bearings and outer races were non existent, I'll get a pic tomorrow and put it in the useless thread. Of course there is nothing on tv tonight and I'm about ready for bed.

In. Hauled burnable yard waste to the burn pile at my buddy's place, took back empties, picked up a torx driver set for working on the KTM. Made perogies and sausages and broccoli for dinner. After dinner gonna take the 5 year old to the hospital for a shot of steroids since he has croup...again. I would just set him up outside...but it's gonna piss rain tonight. Fuckin Lemon Lungs rides again.

Took the family for a walk, took the boy for a ride around the yard in the samurai, got a couple of hours in on the mountain bike, then the rain set in.

Finished up a radiator swap in an LS swapped FJ60, took the boy to the grocery for margarita materials, made fajitas and drank margs

Now watching pulp fiction with my 6 day old daughter.

In. Went out to mom's, we had a nice 2 hour conversation about how shitty everything the government has ever done while we watched the news. She's voted democrat her whole life but she's finally starting to see the light. Got dad's dirt bike out and ripped it around a little, after a few laps I was kinda up to the speed where proper riding boots were a good idea in that much rock/roots and I was eyeing up cutting in a new line on one of the hills. Figure I'll save that for next weekend and a little more gear.

Came home and took the kid for a ride in the highboy

Top Back Refresh