What's new

Snlc

Fam hiked around the mountain bike trail I made on the property. Pondered some deck stuff. Saw we have ten sticks of 1-1/2" pipe left. Thought we'd make a greenhouse frame with the pipe. Went to Menards for deck stuff and then priced check the pipe.

It is now....

1674361245051.png

Fam hiked around the mountain bike trail I made on the property. Pondered some deck stuff. Saw we have ten sticks of 1-1/2" pipe left. Thought we'd make a greenhouse frame with the pipe. Went to Menards for deck stuff and then priced check the pipe.

It is now....

1674361245051.png
Make you a hoop house with the grey plastic conduit and some plastic sheeting.

In later than normal, I went to dinner at the local diner, typically they are not open for dinner but once a month they do a themed dinner, tonight's theme was Elvis.
They served 114 dinners which is great. I had the meatloaf wrapped in bacon and fries with coleslaw and it was fantastic.
Now watching the tube, hidden treasure part whatever.....
If there wasn't gravy on those frys then they weren't being true to The King! :laughing: :flipoff2:

Tell your grandson I love the custom paint job.:smokin:

Sorry to hear that Jeepnumbersfella.
Hang in there and give it hell!

Gotcha in my prayers tonight and going forward my friend, I hope you get well soon.

Hell yes. You need to be around for when the grandson graduates from Pinewood derby cars to the real thing.

Jeeptj yer in our prayers.
Dang Aron hope fer a speedy recovery.

Thanks all greatly appreciated.
Aaron my grandson thinks i have some cool fake internet friends. Not fake.

In.

First off my phone shit the bed and would not make or receive calls but the text part was working.

Decided 8 days of being snow bound was more than plenty so I got a couple of shovels and spent 20 minutes getting to the gates. It took me almost 4 hours to get one of them to open and close. Only fell on my ass twice.

I broomed and knocked about 18" of snow off the Suburban. Got in to fire it up and nothing. Turned out to be a bad battery cable end. Dug through some stuff in the shop and managed a temporary fix. Got it fired up and headed to Flag for dog food for Sam.

Got back from Flag and decided to take myself out to dinner. A friend of mine runs the restaurant so I stopped there for a burger. Asked him about my phone problem. I had a spare phone in the Sub. He went off with both of them and came back 45 minutes later with a working phone.

While I was waiting on him one of my neighbors came in with the whole family. They invited me to eat with them and celebrate one of their daughters birthday. So great meal, great company and a working phone. All in all a good end to a long, hard day.

Hopefully today it will be warm enough for a cigar. :smokin:

It is now....

1674361245051.png
Pump guys have piles of that laying around, unless the fence guys got to it.:laughing:

Top Back Refresh