Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
Went to grandsons pinewood derby.
He came in second.
Chemo kicked my arse this afternoon.
Slept most of it away.
Started to clean out tools.
Years of moving around and raising two boys... i do not have a complete set of one brand.
Have all the sizes.
A mish mash.....time to start fresh.

Standing in line in front of my neighbors house to buy fresh Dungeness crab from their son.
36667.jpeg

Went to grandsons pinewood derby.
He came in second.
Chemo kicked my arse this afternoon.
Slept most of it away.
Started to clean out tools.
Years of moving around and raising two boys... i do not have a complete set of one brand.
Have all the sizes.
A mish mash.....time to start fresh.
Pics of derby car.

In. Hauled recycling in. Spent a bunch of time looking for a new winter coat. Zipper on mine died last night, coat looks like new, zipper didn't even make it through 2 full winters. No plans for the evening, maybe figure out something for dinner?

In as usual. Kinda had a slow day around the shop. I'm at the point in a project where everything needs to go in at once because it's all reliant on the other parts and a bunch of existing equipment is in the way. So I'm navigating that in my brain tonight. There are plans, but it's a general layout and not what the field condition is.

Hopper location is dependant on trommel location, trommel needs to go where steam screw discharges, sifter needs to feed screw, sifter can't fit until new platform goes in, platform won't fit until new machine guarding is in, guarding can't come out because production bla bla bla.

In. Hauled recycling in. Spent a bunch of time looking for a new winter coat. Zipper on mine died last night, coat looks like new, zipper didn't even make it through 2 full winters. No plans for the evening, maybe figure out something for dinner?
Can you not just replace the zipper?

In. Woke up at 4:30 to head out on a 4-day snowmobile trip. Long story short the guy I was going with got sick on the way there so we came home. Unloaded everything and put shit away and parked the trailer at the lot where I keep it.

Now I’m binge watching Hunter. Daughter has a gymnastics meet tomorrow so we’ll be up early for that.

In, worked on the C10 again today, got it running on it's own, from the factory tank, and let it run for over an hour. Runs nice and smooth, but still needs total brake system rebuild. Transmission does go forward and reverse though so that's promising. I also started a build thread on it like RunningProblem told me to do last time I mentioned it in a SNLC lol.

Can you not just replace the zipper?
Probably, but I never really liked the jacket to begin with. Previous carhart zipper broke, so I bought this Berne on clearance end of February 2 years ago. At the time it was the only jacket out of probably 50 in a large, I'm a smedium.

I also have a pair of insulated dickies bibs with a broken leg zipper. The rage I have toward zippers is hard to describe.

In went out brought in the groceries I left in the car last night. I slipped on the ramp going out yesterday and just didn't feel like making two trips. Tailbone feels better today, so I grabbed the rolling basket and brought everything in.
I wasn't paying attention when I was ordering cigars, now I have 12 CAO fivers from 2 different companies.
I need to fix lunch thinking about browning some hamburger, dumping a can of Rotello in it and serving on ramen. Hopefully mom can eat it

In. Put the second replacement strut mount in my car today. OG mount went 130 thousand, replacement was dead after 20. Not 20 thousand, just 20 miles. Second replacement made it 10. Unlucky or can I be doing something wrong? 97 DeVille, one nut holds the mount onto the strut. I clock everything the same way it came off and it lines up pretty good going back together. Not really seeing where I can be getting it wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did

rework your coat for buttons

buttons are superior anyways, they're quieter

Wife going through all her clothes and packing for 10 days to Sweden and leaving me to working around the yard and shop.

Loser for not going to do anything, but that’s the way I like it anyway.

Hooking up the new plasma and working on getting my junk ready for St. Pattys Hammers trip.

Working on getting my Dads Silverado with a cabover to go with.

Just realized bonus points for me she will be gone for KOH, will stream it and have the boys over for beer and BBQ.

Maybe they will jump on the welding gun and glue my junk together. I’m really good at heavy tacks but still need more practice.

Last edited:
Probably, but I never really liked the jacket to begin with. Previous carhart zipper broke, so I bought this Berne on clearance end of February 2 years ago. At the time it was the only jacket out of probably 50 in a large, I'm a smedium.

I also have a pair of insulated dickies bibs with a broken leg zipper. The rage I have toward zippers is hard to describe.
Velcro, take it to a seamstress - or do buttons like 486 suggested.

In. Put the second replacement strut mount in my car today. OG mount went 130 thousand, replacement was dead after 20. Not 20 thousand, just 20 miles. Second replacement made it 10. Unlucky or can I be doing something wrong? 97 DeVille, one nut holds the mount onto the strut. I clock everything the same way it came off and it lines up pretty good going back together. Not really seeing where I can be getting it wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did
Welcome to the world of "lifetime" warranty.

Top Back Refresh