What's new

snlc

In. Went wheeling today with cousin at the badlands in Attica. Ran out of talent in the sxs so now trying to decide on how to build new cage.

Sitting at a tavern waiting to drive the wife and her friends home from a party

HEI ignigtion? I've been waiting for my FoMoCo ignition in my AMC 360 to shit the bed to upgrade for that.

Not like I have the money for it right now, but when it dies, it dies.

Yeah. Goose hunting truck that started acting up this year. Saving up and trying to collect parts to ls swap it.

In.

I played with teh boy until bedtime, then went out to the shop, where I had a standing appointment with a guy from Canada passing through. He showed on time, I reset the CDI and Cluster adaptations on his van for his new tire size and serviced his transmission.

Just a couple more baby steps along the path to building my empire in the Sprinter world.

Now I polished off the bottle of Cutty Sark Prohibition Edition 100 proof, and am sipping some of the final few Yuenglings I brought back from Tennessee in May.

thought canada check points were closed with no entry , or did the head ass of canada open it again.

thought canada check points were closed with no entry , or did the head ass of canada open it again.

Citizens can pass through. He just sold his house in Canada, his wife is Canadian, he is from the Twin Cities, and they are now enroute to Colorado, Arizona, and finally Cabo San Lucas in their converted camper van.

Citizens can pass through. He just sold his house in Canada, his wife is Canadian, he is from the Twin Cities, and they are now enroute to Colorado, Arizona, and finally Cabo San Lucas in their converted camper van.

got ya, the boarder in new yuck closed to non essential, last i saw only truckers are allowed over. or work related.

Top Back Refresh