What's new

snlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
good and bad day, started out missing a buck. super easy shot, thought it was a good shot. found arrow. not lots of blood. lots of fur on ground. no blood on ground. after shot watch buck just walk around like nothing happened. did not see any visible wounds.
watched for a half hour.
watched it walk away into the thicket. got down and looked at all the places it was standing. nothing nada.
walked the woods for hours.
jump it from a bedding area. no blood.
makes me sick if i don't find what i shoot. meet my first grandchild.

little a

going to drive from hunting camp to see him in the morning.

Click image for larger version Name:	17000.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	682.6 KB ID:	188177

In. #2 sleeping over friends, #1 is out with his buds, going to pickup #3 at her friends. Had a few hours of peace and quiet today. :rolleyes:

In. Been up since 4am. Went to a bronco swap meet a couple hours away. Sold some stuff I've had for years. Didnt buy anything, need to wait till after taxes this year to see how much I owe. ...then maybe do all the body work it needs.

good and bad day, started out missing a buck. super easy shot, thought it was a good shot. found arrow. not lots of blood. lots of fur on ground. no blood on ground. after shot watch buck just walk around like nothing happened. did not see any visible wounds.
watched for a half hour.
watched it walk away into the thicket. got down and looked at all the places it was standing. nothing nada.
walked the woods for hours.
jump it from a bedding area. no blood.
makes me sick if i don't find what i shoot. meet my first grandchild.

little a

going to drive from hunting camp to see him in the morning.

filedata/fetch?id=188177&d=1604789952

Congrats Grandpa!

Not much here. Kind of want to grab something at the local pub, but beer sniffles.

In. Finally getting over the sinus stuff I’ve been fighting for over a week. Put some stuff up for sale on Facebook marketplace. Grilling some steaks now.

Scrapped all day, really nice outside like 70°F. Dang shame it gets dark at 5:30pm (no lightbulb outdoors)... Saw an ex-gf from like 20 yrs ago, should have asked her out to go pop some caps at range but she broke it up back then... And I posted on Jimmy's thread 3 times:rolleyes:... Goan out to do laundry later.

Jeepnumbers~ congrats on newest irate member :smokin:
​​​​​​
​​​​​

Predator in 4k, ya slack jawed faggots.

In, Im have the kids watching a kids movie Lady and Tramp. I mowed the pasture next to my mom and stepdads today with my 1938Allis B. By the time I was done it had lost oil pressure and started knocking. Yay.

What a shame. If it was not a somewhat rare early B I would VW diesel swap it. I guess I should rebuild the engine. Im not sure if it even has bearings. If not or even if so the crank will probably need to be built up and reground. I know if has wet sleeves. Engine kits come with cylinder packs like a big CAT so as much as I dont want to I am kind of interested to see whats inside it.

Not sure I should even rebuild it with the gay green deal coming up I wont be able to get fuel to use it anyways before long.

In. Dicked off all morning while the GF was out. Figured out my kid is gifted with the same giant head I have so the kids helmet I have doesn't fit him or we would've been ruining the back yard with his dirt bike now that it's ready to ride. Got a new front tire for my threewheeler project which required removing the one Yamaha put there in 1982, fucked up a wheel on my DD driving over it to break the bead, not enough sidewall for that with 20's on a half ton.

Having a few cold ones watching Notre Dame & Clemson , shaping up to be a good one.

In. Messed with my 4runner trying to figure out the mild death wobble, helped a buddy work on getting TBI set up on his 360 in his J3000. Wife decided to dig out our 72 240Z to start working on it again too

Just finished a raclette for supper---marinated brisket, shrimp, chicken, honey garlic sausage, smoked gouda, cremini mushrooms, :smokin:

About to watch "the wedding singer" with the family.

This is my second last jar, and after 5+ years aging, it's smooooooooooooooooooth.

dickens cider.JPG

In. got caught up on a lot of stuff I've been meaning to get to today and made a big pulled pork for the week. Right now downing OG Coors and trying to talk myself out of buying a Porsche 944 I don't need.

Have a good poop with a good magazine. Visit a friend. I've been a funk for a few weeks now too. I feel you man.

Seems like an endless amount of small crap just building up. Doesnt help that I dont see much daylight now since the stupid fucking time change. Changed the fuel filter in the turdburban since it doesnt like to stay running until about the third start. Didnt help. Hopefully between that and the ignition module it wont leave me stranded anyway.

In. Just flew back from Utah, it's a real bummer being back. At least it's warm and dry around here for now.

I'll be attempting to figure out WTF is wrong with my suzuki tomorrow. It left me stranded in East TN with some random stupid engine issue that I have never had before. It will idle decently for a little bit, then it will start running on three cylinders. If you try to drive it, it will make it like .5 miles before it loses power and dies, and wont usually re-start. I fear that it is toast. Sounds about right since I just finished putting a TON of money (for me) into the axles and suspension. It is frustrating because I haven't really come up with a good way to troubleshoot it. The water bottle/header test says its cyl 1 that is the problem. Injector firing as verified with stethoscope (not definite but that has worked well in the past), has spark. Going to compression check it and see but I don't really think that's it.

2.3 swap realllly isn't that expensive

Probably spend about an hour on it then send the injectors out, they probably need it anyway. Then I'll go ride bikes :laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
Seems like an endless amount of small crap just building up. Doesnt help that I dont see much daylight now since the stupid fucking time change. Changed the fuel filter in the turdburban since it doesnt like to stay running until about the third start. Didnt help. Hopefully between that and the ignition module it wont leave me stranded anyway.

HEI ignigtion? I've been waiting for my FoMoCo ignition in my AMC 360 to shit the bed to upgrade for that.

Not like I have the money for it right now, but when it dies, it dies.

Kind of in...

We have been looking at travel trailers for a little while. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Mrs has been working from home, which she loves. We converted the spare bedroom into her office, this is where the trailer comes in. We needed somewhere for a guest to stay

We have been spending our Saturdays going around looking at different makes and models. We thought we had it narrowed down to two. Today we went to “just look” at a brand we hadn’t looked at before (we can look at floor plans all day, not buying shit until we get to touch it)

The trailer is a 2021 model, previously owned by an older couple who actually needed something bigger. We think it’s been towed once. It has a few “extras” that made for a sweet deal

We bring it home next Monday :grinpimp:

We’re chillin, drinking rum&cokes

Tomorrow is my Monday, I’m supposed to be training a newb :homer:

In.

I played with teh boy until bedtime, then went out to the shop, where I had a standing appointment with a guy from Canada passing through. He showed on time, I reset the CDI and Cluster adaptations on his van for his new tire size and serviced his transmission.

Just a couple more baby steps along the path to building my empire in the Sprinter world.

Now I polished off the bottle of Cutty Sark Prohibition Edition 100 proof, and am sipping some of the final few Yuenglings I brought back from Tennessee in May.

Top Back Refresh