What's new

Smudge Pot Direct Giveaway!

I'm no 3D digital artist, but Paint as a restriction is real.

:laughing:

Smudge-pot-jesse.png

Figured a kick-ass smudge pot was worth a try... Inspired by the most recent Machete movie artwork. Trying to hit all the important points:

• Smudge Pots (duh)
• FIRE
• Beer:beer:
• Tits
• Wheeler
• Logos

What am I missing? If you're not familiar with Machete, google 'Machete Boob Guns' - way cooler with Smudge Pot Direct smudge pots if you ask me...

SmudgePotDirect_Irate.jpg
DING DING we have a winner. desertPOS email [email protected] your name, address, and phone number and it will ship today.

Everyone else, thanks for all the cool and funny art work. From now until midnight on the 4th use irate4x4 discount code at check out to save an additional 10% excludes the 8008501 because it is already marked down for the 4th of July sale.

DING DING we have a winner. desertPOS email [email protected] your name, address, and phone number and it will ship today.

Everyone else, thanks for all the cool and funny art work. From now until midnight on the 4th use irate4x4 discount code at check out to save an additional 10% excludes the 8008501 because it is already marked down for the 4th of July sale.
Awesome! Congrats desertPOS :beer:

SmudgePotDirect thanks for the additional 10% off code as well :usa:

So much for the MS Paint requirement...
Not everybody has actual MS Paint. Macs don't, iphones don't, android tablets/phones don't, Chromebooks don't. In fact I don't think it even comes on Winblows machines anymore, you have to download it seperatly. I used it more of a general term, my bad.

Look at the first 5 digits of our part numbers from the old calculator middle schools days ha ha. 80085
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not everybody has actual MS Paint. Macs don't, iphones don't, android tablets/phones don't, Chromebooks don't. In fact I don't think it even comes on Winblows machines anymore, you have to download it seperatly. I used it more of a general term, my bad.

Riiight...

If photoshop was fair game you really should have said so.

Riiight...

If photoshop was fair game you really should have said so.
I already said it was my fault, I typed the first post up. If you're that worried about it you should have said something when you first seen them first posted ..... or at least given a friendly heads up to those posting stuff that was obviously not MS Paint

Thank you SmudgePotDirect and Irate4x4 for the opportunity - I've got a decent amount of old oil that needs burnin:usa: Heat wave or not, can't wait to try this thing out!
Nice! Be sure to start a thread about it firing it up :grinpimp:

So much for the MS Paint requirement...

Literally got a red skull membership just to join this giveaway........so much for the posted "Rules." My Windows computer isn't that old and I use MS Paint to paste screen shots almost every day. I'm sure Iphones/Apple computers have a version for it too. Are you really going to tell me there isn't some crap paint program for kiddos to waste their time one?? What a joke. Even as a "general term" that goes way beyond "elementary" and the parameters that were set.

Congrats to the winner.

Last edited:
Who doesn't love a sweet rig, boobs, beer, and guns? He had all the right elements and then the execution was awesome. It was a toss up between that, the spacex rocket, and the Bevis and Butt Head one. Sorry about the miscommunication.

This thing was sitting next to my front door when I got home last night:smokin:

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3392.jpg

Ended the day today using the TIG to try and draw a little :flipoff2: on the chimney but kind of mushed the circular shape of the head. Oh well - still looks decent in person... Still over 100º with the sun setting, but couldn't help but fire it up. Pretty bitchin!! Chimney was getting over 900º according to a harbor fright laser thermometer - I'm probably the only asshole in town running a heater tonight. This thing is awesome - can't wait to run it once it gets colder out (and I will put the heat deflector deal on top at that point).

IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

New sticker for the tool box!

IMG_3414.jpg

Thanks for the koozies!

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg

Thanks again for the chance, and happy 4th of July to everyone:beer::beer::usa:

And those of you butthurt about MS paint and whoa is me - quit your bitchin:flipoff2: But also, the best of luck to you in the next giveaway - this one was just meant to be mine. I've entered a lot of them over the years and it's pretty rad to finally win one:grinpimp:

Thanks for the memories of my young years.

The smudge pots really brought it zooming back to 1964.

Now what were those tall fan towers and what did they do to heat the orchard ?

Company that the orchard (Goleta) grew for.

Thanks for the memories of my young years.

The smudge pots really brought it zooming back to 1964.

Now what were those tall fan towers and what did they do to heat the orchard ?

Company that the orchard (Goleta) grew for.

So you were born in the forties or fifties? Which would put you in you're 70's or 80's now, yeah? I don't know what the tall fan towers were, but I have seen some pics of lots of smudge pots going out in the fields at night... Pretty insane

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh