What's new

Smudge Pot Direct Giveaway!

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 12.50.45 PM.png

Brandon aka SmudgePotDirect is one of our newer Vendors here on Irate and we were stoked to hear he wanted to do a giveaway for our members!

Up for grabs is a brand new Smudge Pot with Stand and a heat Dish!
A $399 Value!

smudge-pot.jpg
Whether you are in the woods, the desert, on or off the trail this versatile Smudge Pot orchard heater provides heat for a couple or the whole family.

The best part you can burn what you have. The Smudge Pot will run on Diesel, kerosene, cooking oil (maybe from that thanksgiving turkey you fried) or used motor oil.

This offers a great way to stay warm without having to stock firewood and keep up with adding wood to your fire for 7+ hours.

Giveaway Rules:
* You can enter the entire month of June
*Get your MS Paint skills ready, Brandon's wife says to enter, you need to resort back to elementary school and draw a picture of a smudge pot in use!
*Brandon will pick a winner a few days after the contest ends
*As always, vendor giveaways are for Red Skull Members Only

If you have any questions about these or want to order one be sure to reach out to SmudgePotDirect on here!

:usa: Get to Draw'n! :usa:

Which one of you want to gift me a star? :flipoff2:It would help greatly with the spike in hate crimes against Asians.

Last edited:
Need more information on the wife. If you are pitching to a specific audience, does she party, is she the head of her churche’s women’s group, currently a dancing girl? My wife would find about zero of the MS paint pictures drawn on this board funny or appropriate :lmao:

Ok this is a virtual picture so to speak.

Its about 1964 I'm sitting in the seat of a red track layer (being red I'm thinking it was an international harvester) that I'm not suppose to be on and looking over the hood of said tractor with the orchards in view with smudge pots as far as the eye could see.

And these fans on a tower.

Last edited:
Figured a kick-ass smudge pot was worth a try... Inspired by the most recent Machete movie artwork. Trying to hit all the important points:

• Smudge Pots (duh)
• FIRE
• Beer:beer:
• Tits
• Wheeler
• Logos

What am I missing? If you're not familiar with Machete, google 'Machete Boob Guns' - way cooler with Smudge Pot Direct smudge pots if you ask me...

SmudgePotDirect_Irate.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah I've done it. Last time was in the driveway on asphalt. Had to fire up the tractor and steal sand from the kids' playground to stop/soak up the used oil that was resealing my driveway. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh