What's new

Seattle is under seige - 6 block area & Police Station seized by Antifa

I would hate to be her in these times. Her days are probably numbered and she seems like she actually cares and does a good job from what I have seen not being local.

She is in a total no-win situation.

she a pretty liberal police chief. hell, she probably took the job long enough ago that is was notable and a bit of a risk to sign up, or maybe it was under one of the "if you want to change, join and change from the inside"

and i'm not saying that to be patronizing to her, but watching her give several speeches and conferences during this, yeah i think she actually cares about her city and even just a little bit about her cops. Hell, probably more likely to err on the side of the city.

and yet, they still want to push her out.

of course the protesters cannot use rational or reasoning or logic, but if they could, damn it would be nice if they went after the laws instead of the enforcement.

she a pretty liberal police chief. hell, she probably took the job long enough ago that is was notable and a bit of a risk to sign up, or maybe it was under one of the "if you want to change, join and change from the inside"

and i'm not saying that to be patronizing to her, but watching her give several speeches and conferences during this, yeah i think she actually cares about her city and even just a little bit about her cops. Hell, probably more likely to err on the side of the city.

and yet, they still want to push her out.

of course the protesters cannot use rational or reasoning or logic, but if they could, damn it would be nice if they went after the laws instead of the enforcement.

She's exacerbated this throughout the entirety of this situation. She should have been behind her cops 100%. Instead she regularly engaged in newspeak and tried to pander to violent protestors.

She's exacerbated this throughout the entirety of this situation.

She should have been behind her cops 100%.

Instead she regularly engaged in newspeak and tried to pander to violent protestors.
I could not agree more on your first two points.

IMHO; the ironic silver lining in all this is the fact that it shows what liberalism looks like, not only from the outside (protesters), but from the inside (police chief).

Just like the Baltimore mayor from a few years ago; she allowed the inmates/violent inmates to run the asylum AND abandoned her own police force! :eek: :mad3:

As a result; people were assaulted/sexually assaulted, and even killed! WHERE IS THE OUTCRY?!!:mad3:

She's exacerbated this throughout the entirety of this situation. She should have been behind her cops 100%. Instead she regularly engaged in newspeak and tried to pander to violent protestors.

yes, absolutely. it would be amazing that the protestors seek her removal, except they lack any sort of linear thinking or rational cohesion.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-Proposal.html

Seattle Police Chief response to the mayor regarding the city council movement to cut SPD by 50%

If they cut the budget and reduce the force by 50%, that town will be in total chaos. The D.A. isn't pursuing criminal charges anyway, so arresting people at this point for any type of minor crime is a joke.

The city of San Francisco is already at that point, cars are broken into, drugs are openly sold and used, and shoplifting and petty theft are ignored by the police. If you want to file a report for insurance purposes, you have to go to the local precinct to do so, although it still won't be investigated. Seattle is about to reach that point and more.

If they cut the budget and reduce the force by 50%, that town will be in total chaos. The D.A. isn't pursuing criminal charges anyway, so arresting people at this point for any type of minor crime is a joke.

The city of San Francisco is already at that point, cars are broken into, drugs are openly sold and used, and shoplifting and petty theft are ignored by the police. If you want to file a report for insurance purposes, you have to go to the local precinct to do so, although it still won't be investigated. Seattle is about to reach that point and more.

but like when detroit was shrinking, Lower policing and lower reporting means lower crime statistics!

Seattle is about to descend into the perfect Marxist utopia, where they kill each other over food, shelter, and basic security. Hopefully the 'rona takes them, or maybe the bubonic plague.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-rioters-looting-amazon-store-officers-injured

seattle is mostly fizzled out, the protestors moved their homeless camp to a school, the school is complaining, the city council approved the 50% budget cut, etc.

response? well, the weather was nice so the people were out!

Fox News Flash top headlines for July 19

At least two people were arrested in Seattle and a dozen police officers were injured – including one who was hospitalized – on Sunday, after a march through downtown devolved into property damage and looting, police say.

Police said the demonstrators had broken out several windows of the East Precinct, then threw a device into the lobby that ignited a small fire.

should have burned it down when they had the chance :laughing:

is this real? https://thepoliticalinsider.com/seat...JrGTaOeJC_W4co

​​​​​​"Seattle Police Chief Tells Residents: We Cannot Enforce The Law, You Are On Your Own"

I'm certain it's real. Under the circumstances, the police chief is doing a well planned strategic move by going directly to the public telling them their city council has kept her police officers from keeping the peace.

She either does this, or quits and leaves. But I think she loves the spotlight too much to leave

Do you think the liberals will understand what happened when their cities look like Detroit in a few years? Or will they stomp their feet and demand the FED do something?

Do you think the liberals will understand what happened when their cities look like Detroit in a few years? Or will they stomp their feet and demand the FED do something?

They will not learn. No self awareness or shame.

Just look at eviltwits rambling. He lays his muddled mind bare and it's like looking at every liberal leftist on the West Coast. Study it and know thy enemy.

Last edited:
They will not learn. No self awareness or shame.

Just look at eviltwits rambling. He lays his muddled mind bare and it's like looking at every liberal leftist on the West Coast. Study it and know thy enemy.

I mean, that's what I figured...just hoped someone would've said something positive about the idiots trying to destroy our country.

Know thy enemy? I can't even understand where they're coming from or what they're thinking. Don't even get me started on Eviltwit. He's all over the US for COVID-19 still. According to all the information I found, about 0.7% of the U.S. population is infected. It's been minute since day one, as a whole.

mrshaft696 said:
is this real?

I spoke with my sister Saturday night, she lives in Seattle and actually use to live in the area that became chop. According to her the cops got approved to use the deterrents that were banned. Don't know what's accurate :confused:

I spoke with my sister Saturday night, she lives in Seattle and actually use to live in the area that became chop. According to her the cops got approved to use the deterrents that were banned. Don't know what's accurate :confused:

the cops are currently approved to use deterrents due to a federal "clarification" or some judge shit, but they are not using CS gas. mace/flash/batons/etc are all on the table

9D58E17E-E894-43F7-A19C-EE74056B4E03.jpeg
mace/flash/batons/etc are all on the table

Well.... now that the big bad feds have left is portland behaving? Not seeing anything yet on the news

as for seattle, it was good for a couple weeks and has kind of shit itself, but it is actually being 'generally' tamped down during the day and such by the SPD these days :smokin:

City council Vote to defund police (50%) happens Monday... right now they have a veto proof 7 out of nine majority.... I don’t think any of them will swing to the minority side, the 2 there now have had there houses marched on and graffiti on fences and property.

might get interesting next week!!!

Im lost in the rabbit hole of “unsafe space” podcast thanks to provience!!!
:laughing: :laughing:

City council Vote to defund police (50%) happens Monday... right now they have a veto proof 7 out of nine majority.... I don’t think any of them will swing to the minority side, the 2 there now have had there houses marched on and graffiti on fences and property.

might get interesting next week!!!

Im lost in the rabbit hole of “unsafe space” podcast thanks to provience!!!
:laughing: :laughing:

I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to get voted out in their next election cycle. There's a lot of really unhappy people out there who are mad about those guys siding with a fringe group of radicals.

__

I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to get voted out in their next election cycle. There's a lot of really unhappy people out there who are mad about those guys siding with a fringe group of radicals.

__

Seattle has been full steam ahead with this shit for at least the last 15-20 years!!!! Not stopping now..... trains a runnin and hard to stop even if some wanted it to!!!

Top Back Refresh