What's new

Sean combs houses raided for human trafficking

FWIW, for $50mil i would not only let him raw dog me, id also let him stick an egg up in there and fertilize it and i would drop his baby out of my booty hole 9 months later.

Id let everyone laugh and joke about it in my 29,000 square foot shop house on the lake. Im sure on some level it might bother me, but then id jump on the golf cart and ride from the living room to the beer cooler room and id get over it.
If you take that deal, I’ll drive the cart for you if I get a beer for myself each trip.

FWIW, for $50mil i would not only let him raw dog me, id also let him stick an egg up in there and fertilize it and i would drop his baby out of my booty hole 9 months later.

Id let everyone laugh and joke about it in my 29,000 square foot shop house on the lake. Im sure on some level it might bother me, but then id jump on the golf cart and ride from the living room to the beer cooler room and id get over it.
And this is why Hollywood is full of whores, faggots and child molesters:rasta:

Repost from the meme thread for those who don’t follow rap/hip hop/whatever the fuck they call that “music”. Might clue you in on who this guy is.

1711473047682.png

Apparently Cuba Gooding Jr, has been named for molesting somebody that was already charging Diddy.

Most of those types of houses are probably unoccupied most of the time because the wealthy that own them probably own 10 of them.

You could save your booty hole from all that damage by just squatting in one, and probably get away with it.

Damned near 30 years ago I remember having this conversation with some buddies. The numbers were substantially lower than 50 million and the basic consensus was with that cash we could move somewhere fresh and nobody would know where the money came from.:laughing:

One of the YT vids I was watching said he jet took off from LA bound for Antigua right as his place in FL was being raided, and that he was spotted pacing around the Miami airport.

Speculation was whatever the feds were looking for in the raid was on that plane.

"What yall doing this weekend?"

"Nothing much, waiting on old gay 45acp to chopper us up to his house. Grilling burgers and I think Pantera is playing his living room Saturday night. You know he's got pictures all over his 4th shop of that ass baby he had with Diddy? Weird dude. Anyway, helo is here so I'll holler at you later...."

Sure.
$25m is still a lot of $$, even after Bidenomics took half.
Get in line, I'd do it for 10m. Assuming this is a cash deal with no taxes, that's about the amount I'd need to retire comfortably. In 2020 dollars I'd do it for 5m.

If I knew no one would find out, and just the one time, I'd have to do some soul searching but I could negotiate.

:flipoff2:

Get in line, I'd do it for 10m. Assuming this is a cash deal with no taxes, that's about the amount I'd need to retire comfortably. In 2020 dollars I'd do it for 5m.

If I knew no one would find out, and just the one time, I'd have to do some soul searching but I could negotiate.

:flipoff2:

Alright, we're down to $10m. Do I hear 5?

Top Back Refresh