Slander

Team no stickys
Member Number
Loc
Hickory, NC
Slander added a new event:

SE irate July monthly ride - AOP

1000002293.png

July's ride will be at AOP in South Pittsburg TN July 18-21! C'mon out and let's wheel!! The place is awesome, lots fun in a small space (heh!!).
We even have Mike Honcho making the trek down from MO, so let's make the trip count for him!!

Read more about this event...

Bunch of crazies riding here during that temp.
It's going to have great traction though.

Should look into riding at the Cove too and go to the creek to refresh.

Bunch of crazies riding here during that temp.
It's going to have great traction though.

Should look into riding at the Cove too and go to the creek to refresh.

Too warm for my fat ass. Wishing you guy a great turnout with lots of fun.
Agree on both accounts, but sweating my fat ass off in the woods is still better than sitting in my house in the AC not wheeling. Plus having AC on the wheeler helps:flipoff2:

More info on this, please. Slander you know where this is at?
Gore VA.

Great spot to wheel with a giant lake to swim in. You have to go during an event and it's almost as expensive as Rausch. If we get 8-10 people on an off weekend, I can call in and book a trip and it's pretty cheap.

Nope. I meant there is another offroad park you can go to from AOP with your buggy that has a creek.

Gore VA is great too but that's not what I was thinking about.

Checkout Coalmont OHV Park

They have trails there, mostly for SxS but has access to what the locals refer to as "The Cove or Tracy City"

Here is a video from Ultimate Adventure 2015 at Adventure Offroad Park

The last time I was there it wasn't a park in 2010, it's cool like bebop said it's a creekbed boulder wheeling, not hard, but not every trip has to be death climbs.

And yes obviously night wheeling, it's kind of a requirement at AOP lol

The last time I was there it wasn't a park in 2010, it's cool like bebop said it's a creekbed boulder wheeling, not hard, but not every trip has to be death climbs.

And yes obviously night wheeling, it's kind of a requirement at AOP lol
Until the summer of 2023, I hadn't been to "The Cove" since early 2012, so pre-park as well. My last three trips have been there, which hasn't been hard, but I've gotten to take our little dude (3yo) along for it so was still cool. Accurate summary of the Cove though. Nothing too hard, but just scenic, leaf looking, with lots of water.

The cove is a good time until someone breaks. then it becomes a shit show and a half.

I might make this one. That's a week before the GMP ride though.

Anyone coming from Knoxville area and could pickup some tires and bring em to AOP? I can pay for the ride.

Anyone coming from Knoxville area and could pickup some tires and bring em to AOP? I can pay for the ride.
Wrong direction for me. I don't go towards Knoxville very often but if something comes up from that direction in the next month, I'll definitely keep you in mind.

I am, but will have zero space as I drive my wheeler to the trail
That sounds like sorcery :lmao:

Top Back Refresh