What's new

Screw the NBA

Communists in China and army ants in North Korea care about the kenosha shooting ?

:

Yes they do. Babby's first wind of soft power aggression?

Besides that, the NBA has been kowtowing to China and North Korea for a while, so the NBA and its players have already been political, and they've firmly shown they like China over the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ina/ar-AAIqIrc

From downhill slalom in the winter Olympics to stickball in the streets of the Bronx, you know where to stuff your opinion. :flipoff2:

Why are ppl so up in arms about how much sports suck? Team or other... I don't fkg get it.

wiffle ball - smear the queer - superbowl - thrilla in Manila - it's all the same / nothing but entertainment.

Who doesn't like "competitive games" between competitive athletes. :confused:

Yeah, the local HS team and playing stickball is the same as the NBA. :shaking: For fuck's sake you didn't even try here.

I can understand your defensiveness though. Your sport made it political and now you're like wtf. That's the point. You want to watch b-ball and they made you watch politics.

If sports are all the same, why aren't you watching whiffle ball instead of a bunch of china-loving millionaires?

And I agree with that sentiment. Wholly.

World Cup can suck it. NBA can lick it from behind. Superbowl? Eat my shorts.

Just don't understand the whole idea of giving a ratfuck.

Because your greatest players give a ratfuck.

WWRR2hr.png

You can't claim the 'pure competition' high-ground here Trampy. And no one is steering LeBron, he steers the league and they do what he says. Don't be disingenuous. They're using you, why are you defending them?

And if all sports are the same, why aren't you posting a thread about the greatest plays in your local HS leagues or the pickup games? Surely there's some great plays in the local AAA tier HS tournament, and there are a bunch of movies about public-court B-ball so I have to assume some good shit is going down.

I bet no one here would really give a shit if a local pickup star was BLM, I expect it and don't blame him. He's fighting his corner. But a 9-figure millionaire using public broadcasting as his political platform? Nah, indefensible.

Millionaires aside, they're groomed by the buffoons who write their checks to act like role models to the younger athletic generation, who bring the money to the table. Spoiled milk, get over it.

Pure bullshit. The NBA has a no-strike clause. This is a player led initiative. Here is the Instagram of LeBron James explaining it:

Jzg8hrA.png

No-strike clause.

ryJLAWx.png

You're the one that should be mad first. They yeeted your playoffs out from under you, illegally.

Slap fight in the NBA thread. :laughing:

I knew you fawkers loved sports... :flipoff2:

Nobody would give a fuck if pro sports wasn't plastered across every billboard, taxpayer-funded stadiums, every commercial, every website, every message board with sports threads. It's forced everywhere.

People give a fuck because they're hijacking all of our society's shit for their political crap. And then it filters down to taxpayer-funded public universities with their de facto pro sports programs.

Newsflash: people don't like getting hi-jacked. You're the first victim, you know.

Yes they do. Babby's first wind of soft power aggression?

Besides that, the NBA has been kowtowing to China and North Korea for a while, so the NBA and its players have already been political, and they've firmly shown they like China over the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ina/ar-AAIqIrc

OK Great. Mental effort expended, so I'll respond constructively. You missed my point, which is not a surprise on several accounts. :flipoff2: I was referring to the idea that the Mobs in China and North Korea give a shit about the Nags that get ventilated in the USA by police officers. That you would seem to imply that I find humorous. :homer:

Top Back Refresh