Saturday night losers club!!!!1

Couple of beers in after hanging drywall

Watching YouTube

Attachments

• 20220924_175418.jpg
    20220924_175418.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
In
Checked out road conditions to hunting spot and looks like I'll be camping closer to people than I'd like(plus side is quicker run to get moar ice, beer, ect) due to muddy roads, got to my favorite camp spot but don't know how my bro in law can get there with his camper.
Worked on the waggy and quad getting ready fer an upcoming hunt.
Watching college ball enjoying tasty beverages. Wife discovered chipotle(I pronounce it chip-poodle) will deliver so I guess that's what's fer supper instead of going out fer date night.

Worked too hard yesterday.
Jiminy crickets I wanna slap the guy that designed the sand filter I had to work on all day .

Slept late , soaked in the jacuzzi, fixed bacon and eggs and biscuits for lunch ,
Washed and waxed the wife’s car , washed my work truck and half heartedly organized the junk in the back seat and bed,

Watched a couple episodes of this old house, and listening to the grand ole opry before I sack out .

In, as usual.

Yard work again, fighting with a stump for the last few hours, be nice if the average person could still buy dynamite for such tasks.

Beer and shop now, maybe drop the tank on the satellite and see how fuckered it is inside.

In. Worked today. Ate too much all day. I did find out that the transmission in my donor Tahoe does have a functional transmission, so its drivetrain is now ready for harvest. Went swimming after work and then out to dinner with the inlaws. Came home and prepped my bicycle for a ride tomorrow.

Should be working on removing the donor, but instead sitting on the couch watching the lightening. MTB ride may become a road ride in the morning :shaking:

In. Damp rainy day. Napped with the dog here and there. Watching John wick. I have no idea what this movie is about.

Worlds most lethal assassin loses his wife to cancer. She has a dog sent to him before she dies that arrives after she dies. Russian mobsters kill his dog and steal his car. He kills them all, and their families, and their associates.

Good watch for red mist, but much like star trek all the red shirts die:laughing:

Worlds most lethal assassin loses his wife to cancer. She has a dog sent to him before she dies that arrives after she dies. Russian mobsters kill his dog and steal his car. He kills them all, and their families, and their associates.

Good watch for red mist, but much like star trek all the red shirts die:laughing:
I don't think it helps I started halfway through the second one. I was wondering why they randomly focus on some dog. It's like the entire population are all killers.

pallet forks on the skid steer are freaking magic for stumps

If I could get access to it easily, I'd just borrow a self loader from work and rip it out. It's in behind the shop, right up against the neighbours fence and blocked in by my woodshed.

Might have forgotten to dig it out before I put the woodshed in. :homer:

Need to see if the little hiab at the yard has enough reach to get over the shop and pluck it out. Otherwise I'll be sacrificing a saw chain to cut it down to manageable pieces.

In.
Rain day at the lake. We all went to a fall festival at two local towns, took the pontoon out when we got back to the house since the rain stopped, had a quick canam ride, then the rain started again so we ordered pizza from the local bar and have been hanging out in the house drinking beers, playing pool, some games, and watching comedians on YouTube. So far a great family vacation. Two more days to go.

Where is a thread on you refurbishing one of these?
i have pictures but cant get them to come up here remember my real gig is delivering /moving and installing safes,computers ( other then simple shit ) is not my Forte .way more eften then you would think people ask me to remove safes , some i charge to haul away then need minimal work and they are gone . i once got one for free that i sold 3 days later for $3500 to a guy 15 miles away alll i did was load and unload one time . anyone wants pics give me your phone number and i can send to you to post for me

Worked until 0230 this morning, was woke up by a concrete pump next doors at 0700,,
Made a Lowe's run for Misc. crap. Made a run to the local cool shit electronics store for parts, worked o my Switch-pros a little, And doing my part to finish a tequila bottle.

I need sleep.

Checking in late.

Slept in, then went over to my folks to help out on a couple things at their place.

I came home and didn’t do much until Mrs wanted to run into town. We hit the meat store (Adam’s Meat Shop) in Folsom. We have a freezer full of meat, but managed to drop $80 on seafood and some breakfast sausage. The breakfast sausage was comped because it is a new recipe. I will give them a review next week when I do the Friday town run.

I had some of the crab cakes from Adam’s with some garlic butter rice for dinner. We’ve been sipping rum&cokes and watching the tube most of the evening. I have tomorrow off, I’m going to sleep in and make a big breakfast when I decide to crawl out of bed. I think I’m trying to ease into retirement 🥃

Worked all day redoing dumbass design with more management forced dumbass designs, then final bored some bushings for tomorrow.

The onto the emergency "8.5" 10b rebuild. I say "8.5" because thats what he told me and ordered brg kit for, never said or asked what the truck was...... i should have asked.
Get there and neither he nor his dad(truck owner) were there but at least it was torn down. Well its a 2005 so its a 8.6 10b which means the carrier bearings and pinion seals are different, which subsequintly means the shims are as well.

He was able to get the brgs local, i had shims, and the seal is resolved buy removing the dust shield on the pinion yoke.

Got it test fit and 1 adjustment and its gtg. Final assembly and fuck you im out. You deal withe your brakes and other bull shit you took apart.

Top Back Refresh