What's new

Run it or take it back mini split?

My road boxes all look like that. What a pita, but I haven’t been able to pry my wallet open far enough to buy better road boxes (cheap old craftsman dump it in the bottom style without drawers).

The shop boxes are all organized and I still can’t find shit. :homer::laughing:

My road boxes all look like that. What a pita, but I haven’t been able to pry my wallet open far enough to buy better road boxes (cheap old craftsman dump it in the bottom style without drawers).

The shop boxes are all organized and I still can’t find shit. :homer::laughing:

i dumped a steel "road box" years ago for the Veto Pro Pak XL and a tool roll for my oversized box end wrenches.

if i was going to go back to a steel box, itd be a montezuma box but they are like a G for the one i wont and heavy when empty. id hard mount it though.

lol.... mine all look like that. when im doing something, i just want to rifle through the drawer, get what i want and go fix what needs to be fixed. when im done, i will wipe the oil grease off them, dump them in the SAE or Metric designated drawer and move on with my day.

who has the time to organize all those tools like that?
Plus rakes a shitton of room

Even a guy like me, who stores his wrenches like this has a comb for straightening out fins :flipoff2: Tool whore? More like a want to be wannabe Tool whore. :flipoff2:
IMG_5477.jpeg
IMG_5478.jpeg

your wrench drawer looks like loads of fun to deal with. Maybe you’ll find the wrench size you need after 15 min of scrounging around in there.

I do own a couple fin combs and I already talked about that in my first post. :homer:

your wrench drawer looks like loads of fun to deal with. Maybe you’ll find the wrench size you need after 15 min of scrounging around in there.

I do own a couple fin combs and I already talked about that in my first post. :homer:
Well if you have fin combs why don’t you use them?:homer: Unless of course you can’t find them?:flipoff2:

I tossed a leaking condensor the other day and noticed how they are built. They use copper tubing inside of the aluminum tube and braze a "U" on the end. It isn't likley the coil will ever leak anywhere in the middle; leaks are 99.9% on the ends.
IMHO: Streighten out the fins and call it a day.:smokin:

If I was the retailer, I wouldn't except a return on that,.

Just saying.

Big box stores will, but that is something different.

if you cant find the correct size wrench you are looking for in a drawer like that in less than 30 seconds, you dont belong there anyway and you shouldnt be turning a wrench for yourself or for anyone's hard earned pay. its not that hard. just saying. if you're looking for a 9/16, by sight its easy enough to dismiss anything smaller than 7/16 and larger than 3/4 without even thinking about it. it just happens.

Top Back Refresh