What's new

Roxxzillas

Socsmm6

Member Number
Any of you guys know whats up with the roxxzilla sticky tires? Been looking for a set of 32x10x15’s for my x3 xrc. They seem to be on back order everywhere.

Probably because a lot of people run those tires on their Ultra4 UTVs and KOH is just around the corner.

Probably because a lot of people run those tires on their Ultra4 UTVs and KOH is just around the corner.

That makes sense. 15” are pretty much non existing. Have found a couple of sets of 14’s and several sets of standard compound.
From all the reviews and videos i have seen nothing else will touch them.
Interco needs to come out with a SX sticky for utv’s. They would be the :nuke:

That makes sense. 15” are pretty much non existing. Have found a couple of sets of 14’s and several sets of standard compound.
From all the reviews and videos i have seen nothing else will touch them.
Interco needs to come out with a SX sticky for utv’s. They would be the :nuke:

Yup they are fantastic tires. Another tire you might check out that is very popular in Ultra4 is MRT (moto race tire) they make some 32x10x15 tires but they’re not cheap.

Yup they are fantastic tires. Another tire you might check out that is very popular in Ultra4 is MRT (moto race tire) they make some 32x10x15 tires but they’re not cheap.

I raced on the MRT crawler tire. I think I have 9 of them in the basement right now and a small pile out back of ruined ones. I ripped, blew, and gouged so many of them I started Amazing the suckers 2 at a time in '19. I patched enough of them together to put them on the kids 4 seater including the spare. I think 3 or 4 guys in my riding group have old tore up spare crawlers I wasn't willing to race on. They all have 95% tread.

in summary, I loved the grip and feel of the crawlers for racing. I never wore the tread down on one before ruining it, they are weak and the guys finishing on them have tire balls. excellent for trail riding though.

Top Back Refresh