What's new

RIP Kentucky

D_JEEPER

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue
Member Number
I heard there was a ruling on the Breonna Taylor case and Kentucky is going to burn tonight :eek:

the officer indicted fired rounds into 3 Apartments, none of them identified as Taylors. the others were not indicted.

Justice will hopefully be served, the system works. I hope that 1 officer gets to see the inside of a cell block!

the officer indicted fired rounds into 3 Apartments, none of them identified as Taylors. the others were not indicted.

Justice will hopefully be served, the system works. I hope that 1 officer gets to see the inside of a cell block!

While this is better than the normal "oopsie, too bad" result we usually see, I really want to see the people who authorized the raid put on trial.

Reactions: Clb
While this is better than the normal "oopsie, too bad" result we usually see, I really want to see the people who authorized the raid put on trial.

why? this was part of a years long investigation, multiple warrants served on the same night against multiple people involved. Per witness' the police knocked and announced

why? this was part of a years long investigation, multiple warrants served on the same night against multiple people involved. Per witness' the police knocked and announced

The reports I read said witnesses heard no announcement. They lied about the postal inspectors giving evidence about alleged boxes of drugs getting shipped to Taylor's apartment. Then there's the issue of no body cam despite photographic evidence of one officer wearing one, and another wearing a mount for one with no camera in it.

So yeah, there are problems and people need to answer for them. Tossing one trigger happy cop under the bus is a partial win, but doesn't really go after all of the clusterfuck that led up to the whole mess.

IMG_2126.JPG

The reports I read said witnesses heard no announcement. They lied about the postal inspectors giving evidence about alleged boxes of drugs getting shipped to Taylor's apartment. Then there's the issue of no body cam despite photographic evidence of one officer wearing one, and another wearing a mount for one with no camera in it.

So yeah, there are problems and people need to answer for them. Tossing one trigger happy cop under the bus is a partial win, but doesn't really go after all of the clusterfuck that led up to the whole mess.

alright, the reports you read vs the witness' the grand jury heard. I guess you can decide which one you believe.

if you wnat to "address" the whole of the issue, why is there no acknowledgemetn of "briannas law" in louisville, which says "body cams will be worn and no-knocks won't be issued"? that was passed MONTHS ago

Not reading 41 pages of that. Can you summarize it in a few sentences? The tv documentary that was aired about her does make her sound mostly innocent of the drug allegations, in that the EX-boyfriend was the main police target. The documentary made it sound like, on the night of the raid, they hit the ex's house(maybe on the second house hit) and had him in cuffs. Why was it necessary to then kick down the door of her apartment at 2 am and shoot her? After watching it I can understand how feelers could get all twisted up about the case. I felt bad for her.

I'm the rare conservative that would advocate making all drugs legal. I do not care if you want to get high. or kill yourself doing it. Just don't care. If they were legal this girl would still be alive, and kentucky would not about to be burned. I would also advocate getting rid of or defunding the police. I think I would enjoy the shitshow that would ensue. It could work if the court system and lawyers went away too. But those are just pipe dreams.

Edit to add: at a minimum, no-knock warrants need to stop. there is no reason that they could not have gone to the hospital and scooped her up while she was at work. being a nurse. its fucking ridiculous.

I watched the announcement. They said that there was a knock and they did announce themselves. They also said that this has been confirmed by independent 3rd party witnesses.

Not reading 41 pages of that. Can you summarize it in a few sentences? The tv documentary that was aired about her does make her sound mostly innocent of the drug allegations, in that the EX-boyfriend was the main police target. The documentary made it sound like, on the night of the raid, they hit the ex's house(maybe on the second house hit) and had him in cuffs. Why was it necessary to then kick down the door of her apartment at 2 am and shoot her? After watching it I can understand how feelers could get all twisted up about the case. I felt bad for her.

I'm the rare conservative that would advocate making all drugs legal. I do not care if you want to get high. or kill yourself doing it. Just don't care. If they were legal this girl would still be alive, and kentucky would not about to be burned. I would also advocate getting rid of or defunding the police. I think I would enjoy the shitshow that would ensue. It could work if the court system and lawyers went away too. But those are just pipe dreams.

Edit to add: at a minimum, no-knock warrants need to stop. there is no reason that they could not have gone to the hospital and scooped her up while she was at work. being a nurse. its fucking ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9Czx1cmnk

here is a bit of a video talking about it.

basically, taylor was being watched for months and was involved for years as part of the investigation. yes the "main" guy was picked up earlier, but that doesn't automatically mean they shouldn't pick up and charge all of the others involved in the racket. She wasn't wanted for dealing drugs, mostly it was "why was there a dead body in the trunk of your car" and "why are you covering and laundering money for the drug ring" and those sorts of things.

I fully agree that this is another issue of the "war on drugs" which is why "defund police" is fucking stupid, the idiots in the streets adn dildopine, refuse to make that leap.

she hadn't worked at a hospital for over a year. they coudlnt' scoop her up there :laughing: She was fired and listed as "never rehire" type shit

Shit, my shit internet dies and when the feed comes back up theres a :mr-t: with cops holding him down... WTF did I miss?

They started getting close to the business section of town, cops marched right into them claiming unlawful assembly, ar's firing pepper balls and big fricken sticks.

she hadn't worked at a hospital for over a year. they coudlnt' scoop her up there :laughing: She was fired and listed as "never rehire" type shit

Ah, see the documentary said nothing about her being fired from that job. that is the kind of lop sided reporting that causes these peaceful protests. they made her out to be trying to better herself...blah blah blah.

Another point is the "witnesses" disagreeing on whether the cops knocked/announced or not. Surely the cops and da haven't ever persuaded a witness to say something just outside of the truth, just to avoid that petty theft charge or petty maryjane charge, have they? Again, eliminate the lust-full desire of the leo to go after all that free money and this issue ends. Hell on the radio this morning I heard of a dope bust that netted 6 million in drugs, cash and property. Tell me that's not why this is still going on. Kind of like the masks, this isnt about health, its about control.

thanks for the video, I will watch as soon as I have a minute,.

Shit, my shit internet dies and when the feed comes back up theres a :mr-t: with cops holding him down... WTF did I miss?

"I cant breeeeeve. *breathing* I have a concussionnnnnn. *trying to slam head on ground* I'm not resisting!" *actively trying to kick out and squirm*

I have totally flipped on that. I think Opioids meth, and coke need to be stamped out and tightly controlled. MJ, Psychs like LSD and shrooms, legal. Opioids and coke re-wire your brain. >50% of this country doesn't have a solid family background to prevent them from slipping into addiction when their brains are not finished (<25 years of age).

Airstrikes on the cartels. Life in prison for higher-up drug dealers, no parole, make them grow their own food. Increase the police force 5x in inner-city neighborhoods, and load the paddywagons every single night with street dealers and throw them on the farm for 15 years minimum.

I can't hardly believe that I've switched to Judge Dredd on this but I have. Full out Robocop those hard drug motherfuckers.

I should, however, be able to go down to the local pharmacy and ask for a tab of LSD over the counter. Shrooms and LSD should be part of the separation process for our combat veterans. We should have our taxes raised 1%, income and corporate, to provide a 1 year separation/de-compression process for our Vets.

Edit: even non-combat. The shit I went through when I got a divorce while showing up for underways in the Navy, nobody should have to go through that. There's 'unfair' and then there's that. Military duty is arduous, a 1 year de-comp on the taxpayer's dime should be part of the package.

Last edited:
By the looks of the vacant streets and parking lots I'm guessing KY is still on full COVID llockdown?

If that's all 100% true the law was followed and the people who authorized it hold no blame.

I have totally flipped on that. I think Opioids meth, and coke need to be stamped out and tightly controlled. MJ, Psychs like LSD and shrooms, legal. Opioids and coke re-wire your brain. >50% of this country doesn't have a solid family background to prevent them from slipping into addiction when their brains are not finished (<25 years of age).

Airstrikes on the cartels. Life in prison for higher-up drug dealers, no parole, make them grow their own food. Increase the police force 5x in inner-city neighborhoods, and load the paddywagons every single night with street dealers and throw them on the farm for 15 years minimum.

I can't hardly believe that I've switched to Judge Dredd on this but I have. Full out Robocop those hard drug motherfuckers.

I should, however, be able to go down to the local pharmacy and ask for a tab of LSD over the counter. Shrooms and LSD should be part of the separation process for our combat veterans. We should have our taxes raised 1%, income and corporate, to provide a 1 year separation/de-compression process for our Vets.

Edit: even non-combat. The shit I went through when I got a divorce while showing up for underways in the Navy, nobody should have to go through that. There's 'unfair' and then there's that. Military duty is arduous, a 1 year de-comp on the taxpayer's dime should be part of the package.

I think four year service ex military should have all Healthcare paid for the rest of their lives (unless you saw combat in a 2 year service) Even if non- combat. Joining the military is the biggest sacrifice and commitment a person can make in this country, and we should honor every single one of them for the rest of their lives.
This hits home with me. My father went 3 tours in nam, to come back and be called a baby killer. The shit he saw, the shit he went through, the friends that died in his arms caused major ptsd for him. It was not an easy childhood for me to say the least. He definitely needed help n but couldn't get it. Now they the va he has full medical and 100% disability. He's 70 this year, and shouldn't have had to wait this long for help. This country literally abandoned our combat heroes from nam and its disgusting.

Top Back Refresh