What's new

Red blue pills

If you're interested in the local tax situation (municipal and state level) the book Strong Towns is worth reading or listening to.

Guess your not interested in imparting your own experiences and knowledge...have you ever participated in a school board or city/county council meeting? Are you going to keep passing off something you read as a great solution to things you don't even have your own thoughts about?

​​​​​ Knowledge is useless without participation.

I think plenty are waiting for an individual to stand up and fix everything, so they have an excuse to do nothing.

Maybe. I think most people who research things and try to understand are just curious people who know something isn't right and just want to understand. I don't know anyone except normal folks who are expecting someone to save them. It's the people who believe in voting and party politics that seem to believe in that fantasy.

Maybe. I think most people who research things and try to understand are just curious people who know something isn't right and just want to understand. I don't know anyone except normal folks who are expecting someone to save them. It's the people who believe in voting and party politics that seem to believe in that fantasy.

Exactly... most people are waiting... most people are considered normal, only a few are ready to do something about the wrongs going on. Not nearly enough to sway the masses, and you need the masses to win the battle. Everything going on around us is a distraction. Smoke and mirrors are so constant, that finding your way through one smoke screen only leads you to another mirror, and another and another.

Top Back Refresh