What's new

Red blue pills

What tue fuck is this red blue pill thing about? I am dealing with someone who keeos ranting about it, and just saw AF mention it. I figured its part of conspiracy. I knoe its from the matrix. Do people think were really in a dream or something?

Again? Why?

Red pill blue pill comes from the movie. Use your grey goo to correlate it to what your conspiracy friends are talking about.

Duh? Are you that slow? I don’t care to use your gheycode

In the 1999 film the Matrix, the human race is asleep in pods, being used for electricity, their minds are in a computer-generated universe, virtual reality.

the_matrix_human_batteries.jpg

Lawrence fishburne offers the main character Neo a Red or Blue Pill

maxresdefault.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

If Neo takes the Blue Pill, he goes back to sleep and re-enters the matrix. His body will remain in the pod, but his mind will go back to the 'World' of virtual reality, unaware that he is living a dream life in a computer simulation. But the dream world is comfortable, you have a life, job, food tastes like food, etc.

If Neo takes the Red Pill, he is dumped out of the Matrix into actual reality, which is a shitty and harsh world, but the Truth.

matrix99135.jpg

So to 'Take the Redpill' is to be in on some new (supposed) Truth, to know more than the rest of the Normies who are asleep in the Matrix.

Wonderful, people basing their life on stupid shit from a fictional movie from Holyweird. :rolleyes:

With all the murder I do.

You're a condisending know it all dickhead, or you're a fucking constant troll. Either way you're a prick and when you really get down to reality one day you will have a hard time with it.

You're ordinary, you don't have any gifts, and you're not as smart as you think you are, most people you have known only tolerated you because they were using you for something. Most of us have crossed that threshold, you've got a ways to go it appears.

Ever read Ted's manifesto? If not I highly suggest it, he is a really intelligent guy that went about things the wrong way. The sad part is you're so "intelligent" you only see murder part. I guess your enlightment was kind of dim.

Better get a refill on your Red pills.

You're a condisending know it all dickhead, or you're a fucking constant troll. Either way you're a prick and when you really get down to reality one day you will have a hard time with it.

You're ordinary, you don't have any gifts, and you're not as smart as you think you are, most people you have known only tolerated you because they were using you for something. Most of us have crossed that threshold, you've got a ways to go it appears.

Ever read Ted's manifesto? If not I highly suggest it, he is a really intelligent guy that went about things the wrong way. The sad part is you're so "intelligent" you only see murder part. I guess your enlightment was kind of dim.

Take it easy on Action Fab, he’s listened to a few podcasts for Christs sake.

Oh look, the meany-head is hiding behind his keyboard throwing out insults to show everyone just how much he dislikes me. :rolleyes:

Are you always this quick to attack people when you get upset about meaningless conversations about slang terminology and popular culture created by Hollywood?

Yes, I have read his manifesto. Which is why I made the above two jokes.

One laughing at the fact that someone who creates an online persona around Kaczynski is now in this thread saying red pill makes someone annoying.

Two laughing at the idea that I'm the crazy one when Kaczynski took rational ideas and decided bombing people was the sane solution.

Who's really the unhinged guy here? You don't see me going around trying to dissect people's character with long winded thoughts on their flaws, do you?

Oh look, the meany-head is hiding behind his keyboard throwing out insults to show everyone just how much he dislikes me. :rolleyes:

Are you always this quick to attack people when you get upset about meaningless conversations about slang terminology and popular culture created by Hollywood?

Yes, I have read his manifesto. Which is why I made the above two jokes.

One laughing at the fact that someone who creates an online persona around Kaczynski is now in this thread saying red pill makes someone annoying.

Two laughing at the idea that I'm the crazy one when Kaczynski took rational ideas and decided bombing people was the sane solution.

Who's really the unhinged guy here? You don't see me going around trying to dissect people's character with long winded thoughts on their flaws, do you?

But I don't dislike you, you're just annoying. Ask your horse lady friend and her dad if you can have your balls back for the evening so you don't have such a sandy vagina.

Im not the only one that's tried to warn you that you're on the dark side of the moon, it's up to you if you care or not. It should really speak volumes to you that "Ted Kaczynski" thinks you're bat shit crazy.

​​​​​​I wish you the best, good luck.

Ted is a smart guy but he didn't redpill me. Reading his manifesto in many ways was like reading my own thoughts, I'm sure you probably felt the same. In some ways, that's what a Redpill has come to mean on the internet. Someone clarifying or proving something that you're beginning to understand yourself.

Somewhere between the Georgia Guidestones and Uncle Ted is where we need to be. I'd say around 1 billion people instead of the .5 billion on the Guidestones.

I also believe there is some inherent worth of human beings even though I am not religious. If the Universe is a cold and non-godly place, then using its resources so that humans can reach the stars and create a final artwork with a galaxy cluster is just fine, and it'll be worth it.

Ted's bombing campaign and his manifesto are as easily Rationalizations for him, based on some of his subsequent interviews. He killed that dog simply because he didn't like it, and bombed some areas because he got a charge out of it, and didn't like the people, and hoped to create pain and suffering. In that context, Ted is a monster.

:lmao: no you don't

What speaks volumes is that anyone can assume any alter ego and do it any justice.

welcome to the world wide web.

Actually I do, you're just too "smart" to see it. Most people in this community shit more wisdom this morning than you've ever posted. You're still too blind to see.

​​​​​​

I pay road taxes when I purchase fuel like everyone else here.

I could easily not pay it as the tax is charged to the retailer according to law and not the consumer you fucking moron.

If you can read and comprehend here is California law on sales tax. Pay strict attention to the part where it states "hereby imposed upon all retailers."

Sales And Use Tax Law

CHAPTER 2. THE SALES TAX

Article 1. Imposition of Tax

Section 6051

California state website where the tax law is published is below.
https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/lawguides/vol1/sutl/6051.html
6051. Imposition and rate of sales tax. For the privilege of selling tangible personal property at retail a tax is hereby imposed upon all retailers at the rate of 2½ percent of the gross receipts of any retailer from the sale of all tangible personal property sold at retail in this state on or after August 1, 1933, and to and including June 30, 1935, and at the rate of 3 percent thereafter, and at the rate of 2½ percent on and after July 1, 1943, and to and including June 30, 1949, and at the rate of 3 percent on and after July 1, 1949, and to and including July 31, 1967, and at the rate of 4 percent on and after August 1, 1967, and to and including June 30, 1972, and at the rate of 3¾ percent on and after July 1, 1972, and to and including June 30, 1973, and at the rate of 4¾ percent on and after July 1, 1973, and to and including September 30, 1973, and at the rate of 3¾ percent on and after October 1, 1973, and to and including March 31, 1974, and at the rate of 4¾ percent thereafter.

History.—Stats. 1943, p. 2918, in effect June 1, 1943, added provision for temporary 2½ percent rate, and added provisions for postwar reserve. Temporary reduction and postwar reserve were also provided for by Stats. 1943, p. 1581, in effect May 7, 1943. Stats. 1945, p. 1292, in effect June 5, 1945, continued temporary 2½ percent rate. Stats. 1947, p. 1866, in effect June 17, 1947, continued temporary 2½ percent rate, and deleted provisions for postwar reserve. Stats. 1948, p. 16, in effect April 9, 1948, continued temporary 2½ percent rate. Stats. 1967, p. 2471, operative August 1, 1967, increased the rate to 4 percent. Stats. 1971, p. 2783, operative July 1, 1972, decreased the tax rate to 3¾ percent, pp. 4895 and 5131, effective December 8, 1971, amended the section to decrease the rate to 3¾ percent during 1975, operative if the Legislative Analyst does not make the certification referred to in section 316.2. (p. 5131). Stats. 1972, p. 2969, effective December 26, 1972, repealed the section as amended by Ch. 1400 of Stats. 1971, and reenacted the section operative June 1, 1973, increasing the rate to 4¾ percent after May 31, 1973, and repeals this section if the Legislative Analyst does not make the certification described in subdivision (c) of section 316.2 of Ch. 1 of the 1971 First Extraordinary Session. Stats. 1973, Ch. 67, effective May 29, 1973, delayed to July 1, 1973, the rate increase to 4¾ percent; Ch. 296, effective August 23, 1973, decreased the rate to 3¾ percent on October 1, 1973, and raises it to 4¾ percent on April 1, 1974, operative October 1, 1973. On October 7, 1974, the Legislative Analyst made the certification described in section 316.2(c) of Chapter 1 of the Stats 1971. Stats. 1991, Ch. 85, in effect June 30, 1991, operative July 1, 1991, added "on and after April 1, 1974, and to and including June 30, 1991, and at the rate of 5 percent" after "March 31, 1974, and at the rate of 4¾ percent". Stats. 1991, Ch. 117, in effect July 16, 1991, deleted "on and after April 1, 1974, and to and including July 14, 1991, and at the rate of 5 percent" after "March 31, 1974, and at the rate of 4¾ percent".

If you don't want to pax taxes because you haven't signed a contract with the gubment then go live in the woods

If you want to use the post office and public roads then pay up and follow along

Fawkin hippy freeloaders

SOqifeJ.jpg

Actually I do, you're just too "smart" to see it. Most people in this community shit more wisdom this morning than you've ever posted. You're still too blind to see.

​​​​​​

Who says I'm trying to post wisdom? That's the bulk issue with the vast number of people. It is very rare to find someone who can have open conversations, thought experiments, and civil discourse. It's a "my point of view is right, and yours is wrong" situation for most. It's very rare that someone can discuss an idea while not subscribing to it. What you see as annoying is likely a case of misunderstanding on your part. The vast majority of my points are not things I'm convinced of. They're theory, hypothesis, interpretation. They're just thoughts, this is a forum.

The fact that you think I'm going to take any advice from you after the way you've corresponded with me is evidence enough. I'm sure you think you hurt my feelings. I've honestly found this whole conversation funny. For someone who seems to think he's so high and mighty, you sure don't seem to understand how to be persuasive. The bit where you tried to play it off as "I'm here to help you" was the icing. You're not fooling anyone.

Who says I'm trying to post wisdom? That's the bulk issue with the vast number of people. It is very rare to find someone who can have open conversations, thought experiments, and civil discourse. It's a "my point of view is right, and yours is wrong" situation for most. It's very rare that someone can discuss an idea while not subscribing to it. What you see as annoying is likely a case of misunderstanding on your part. The vast majority of my points are not things I'm convinced of. They're theory, hypothesis, interpretation. They're just thoughts, this is a forum.

The fact that you think I'm going to take any advice from you after the way you've corresponded with me is evidence enough. I'm sure you think you hurt my feelings. I've honestly found this whole conversation funny. For someone who seems to think he's so high and mighty, you sure don't seem to understand how to be persuasive. The bit where you tried to play it off as "I'm here to help you" was the icing. You're not fooling anyone.

There's a hairy dick sandwich waiting for you at the counter. Good luck.

Let us know how bad it hurts when you finally figure it out. Make a podcast or video on your YouTube channel.

I pay road taxes when I purchase fuel like everyone else here.

I could easily not pay it as the tax is charged to the retailer according to law and not the consumer you fucking moron.

If you can read and comprehend here is California law on sales tax. Pay strict attention to the part where it states "hereby imposed upon all retailers."

Sales And Use Tax Law

CHAPTER 2. THE SALES TAX

Article 1. Imposition of Tax

Section 6051

California state website where the tax law is published is below.
https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/lawguides/vol1/sutl/6051.html
6051. Imposition and rate of sales tax. For the privilege of selling tangible personal property at retail a tax is hereby imposed upon all retailers at the rate of 2½ percent of the gross receipts of any retailer from the sale of all tangible personal property sold at retail in this state on or after August 1, 1933, and to and including June 30, 1935, and at the rate of 3 percent thereafter, and at the rate of 2½ percent on and after July 1, 1943, and to and including June 30, 1949, and at the rate of 3 percent on and after July 1, 1949, and to and including July 31, 1967, and at the rate of 4 percent on and after August 1, 1967, and to and including June 30, 1972, and at the rate of 3¾ percent on and after July 1, 1972, and to and including June 30, 1973, and at the rate of 4¾ percent on and after July 1, 1973, and to and including September 30, 1973, and at the rate of 3¾ percent on and after October 1, 1973, and to and including March 31, 1974, and at the rate of 4¾ percent thereafter.

History.—Stats. 1943, p. 2918, in effect June 1, 1943, added provision for temporary 2½ percent rate, and added provisions for postwar reserve. Temporary reduction and postwar reserve were also provided for by Stats. 1943, p. 1581, in effect May 7, 1943. Stats. 1945, p. 1292, in effect June 5, 1945, continued temporary 2½ percent rate. Stats. 1947, p. 1866, in effect June 17, 1947, continued temporary 2½ percent rate, and deleted provisions for postwar reserve. Stats. 1948, p. 16, in effect April 9, 1948, continued temporary 2½ percent rate. Stats. 1967, p. 2471, operative August 1, 1967, increased the rate to 4 percent. Stats. 1971, p. 2783, operative July 1, 1972, decreased the tax rate to 3¾ percent, pp. 4895 and 5131, effective December 8, 1971, amended the section to decrease the rate to 3¾ percent during 1975, operative if the Legislative Analyst does not make the certification referred to in section 316.2. (p. 5131). Stats. 1972, p. 2969, effective December 26, 1972, repealed the section as amended by Ch. 1400 of Stats. 1971, and reenacted the section operative June 1, 1973, increasing the rate to 4¾ percent after May 31, 1973, and repeals this section if the Legislative Analyst does not make the certification described in subdivision (c) of section 316.2 of Ch. 1 of the 1971 First Extraordinary Session. Stats. 1973, Ch. 67, effective May 29, 1973, delayed to July 1, 1973, the rate increase to 4¾ percent; Ch. 296, effective August 23, 1973, decreased the rate to 3¾ percent on October 1, 1973, and raises it to 4¾ percent on April 1, 1974, operative October 1, 1973. On October 7, 1974, the Legislative Analyst made the certification described in section 316.2(c) of Chapter 1 of the Stats 1971. Stats. 1991, Ch. 85, in effect June 30, 1991, operative July 1, 1991, added "on and after April 1, 1974, and to and including June 30, 1991, and at the rate of 5 percent" after "March 31, 1974, and at the rate of 4¾ percent". Stats. 1991, Ch. 117, in effect July 16, 1991, deleted "on and after April 1, 1974, and to and including July 14, 1991, and at the rate of 5 percent" after "March 31, 1974, and at the rate of 4¾ percent".

:laughing: well the road fairys that keep repaving roads are doing a good job then

same with the mail fairy

and the cop fairys

and the firemen fairys

:shrug:

If you're interested in the local tax situation (municipal and state level) the book Strong Towns is worth reading or listening to.

You guys are getting way to serious in here!!!!
simplified:
blue pill; boner
red pill; no boner!!!!

Shut the fuck up Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he and you cant read and comprehend what I've posted as it is law you and him are the idiots.

alright i took the time and read your legaleese

now that we have sales tax clarified cool...

now what? :flipoff2:

Gotta be one of the dumbest notions ever... there is no truth to be found... the only truth you'll find will have you asking more questions and finding less answers.

I used to work with a guy that was super tinfoil conspiracy guy. He would explain all sorts of shit and I'd ask what I as an individual can do to change things? "Well nothing, this is a huge deal set in stone by the rothchilds blah blah blah.". Then I do not give a single, solitary fuck about it. Always confused him that I didn't want to know about things that I had no control over.

Well, without diving too deep into it on a lazy Sunday afternoon, there are things you can do about it once you figure out how you're getting fucked. Starve the beast, opt out. Learn to keep what's yours.

You individually have no control to change anything. The Hollywood has you fooled into believing a hero will come out of nowhere to save us. Not going to happen... we as a nation need to come together as one and slay the beast together. United we conquer, divided we fall... right now we're divided with no care of community, fellow man, or our nation.

Top Back Refresh