What's new

Recommend me a 4wd desert truck or buggy under $200

That is what I was wanting to find. But he was real excited about that Mega Grave Digger on the commercial. I ordered one but realized after I did that its only 2wd. I watched a few videos online kids seem to really enjoy them the adults aeem to like them too. I am used to higher quality RCs so Im sure I will be let down but its not for me. I think it will be one of those toys that gets played with a few times then set in the corner with the rest of his junk.

My 5yo has one and it is the very definition of light duty but the transmitter is sized for his small hands and it's slow enough that it doesn't get away from him. Short of jumping it off a roof I don't think it's got enough snot to break itself.

Maybe try Radio Shack or a similar electronics store.

My wife got me an RC car for my birthday last night from the local electronics store.

No idea what it cost though.

Radio Shack free batteries with a punch card, and transistor radio kits.

way back in the day.

He just saw a commercial with a Mega Monster Grave Digger and said that is what he wants. That makes it easy enough for me. Thanks anyways guys. Now I cant blame you all when he is disappointed. :flipoff2:

Was going to post that. Target has them for like $90. Just. Buy him two so he’s got a spare after he drives the first one through a ditch full of water.

Or just one, then upgrade the motor and battery. Did the same thing to my kids knock off power wheels, and now it scares neighbor kids who come drive it. Our son likes to pull a trailer around with it, so it’s funny when they put it in reverse and jackknife it at full throttle. :laughing:

Last edited:
Was going to post that. Target has them for like $90. Just. Buy him two so he’s got a spare after he drives the first one through a ditch full of water.

Or just one, then upgrade the motor and battery. Did the same thing to my kids knock off power wheels, and now it scares neighbor kids who come drive it. Our son likes to pull a trailer around with it, so it’s funny when they put it in reverse and jackknife it at full throttle. :laughing:

Yeah I was already thinking how I could put a drive axle in the front to make it proper 4wd. They were sold out of the regular Green and Black Grave Digger so the one I got is Orange and Black Grave Digger. The body might get pulled after he is done playing with it and put on something better.

Top Back Refresh