What's new

Really Stupid

Diamond Bar?
I'm close, you want me to swing by:lmao::lmao::lmao:
IDK shit about Scouts

B U T

Guys On Crack.
Really should have sold mine before hacking it up, who knew people in my area pay 12k for a scout.:laughing:
Ran into a guy with a hacked up scout ii he said he got a good deal on for 10k, thing was downright dangerous to be on the road and had the rust covered up with aluminum panels...

Really should have sold mine before hacking it up, who knew people in my area pay 12k for a scout.:laughing:
Ran into a guy with a hacked up scout ii he said he got a good deal on for 10k, thing was downright dangerous to be on the road and had the rust covered up with aluminum panels...
I'm not into Scouts, But If that's what they are going for You can have them. I cry the blues when I shop Toyotas and they are no where near those prices.

I just had to laugh, I'm pretty sure I know the area that thing is in. Calling it Diamond Bar is generous.

They have gotten crazy expensive but that is beyond ridiculous. this is what happens when restorations sell for 60-100k on bring a trailer. people think they are hanging on to gold.

Yep even the Scout II world is like this. Unfortunately we can blame the rise of the Bronco.

Everyone wanted a bronco but couldn't get into that market due to over inflation, then started buying up all the scouts.

I've only been into scouts for 6 or 7 years, in that time I've seen the bottom barrel junk rise from $500 to $5k. I won't lie I over paid for mine back then as I didnt know shit. I paid $6k cdn for a $1k rig. There wasn't a part not jacked up on it hence why I built a wheeling rig not a show cruiser and I don't feel bad with it sitting on tons and 40s.

But I wanted to buy an 800A or 800B but I've been priced out the market.

Biggest thing is 80% of the panels are not made for Scouts or Scout II's so solid rust free tubs are now worth their weight in gold.

Top Back Refresh