What's new

RBG walking the plank?

Can a mod please fix the title, its driving me nuts. Hate her or hate her even more, she is a Supreme Court Justice. RBG.

thank you, namaste:rasta:

I worked on one movie while in college. Holy fawk what a shit show of self absorbed douches bags talking about the latest issue of "modern cinematography". I walked, they begged me to come back to continue to pick up the slack of the dumbass intern. I declined.

I'm more of a director:flipoff2:

so, you're a self absorbed douche bag then. :flipoff2:

I just got tired of it.

Lots of coin here for a few months and then a few months and nothing.

Wasnt a union member either so jobs had no protection.

Did meet some fine (looking) women and had fun in many ways with them.

Lots and lots of interesting parties via hollyweird peeps and job connections.

Put on shows for lots of people in LA, took drunk celebs home etc.

So you were a fluffer...

So you were a fluffer...

Not in my job description.

Only explosions and lasers, Roscoe smokers.

55 gallon drums with massive heating elements and dry ice.

:laughing:

I r color blind, not cool!

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

:flipoff2:

Fuckall, even cancer doesn't like her.

She’s now had multiple bouts of cancer and other illnesses, with a lot in the past couple of years. She’s previously had colon, pancreatic and lung cancer, now it’s in the liver.

Fuckall, even cancer doesn't like her.

i tell you what, she does not need to retire until after the election. if she does it before the election, its going to be a campaign rally cry for the Dems to get their base fired up about.

We currently need all the Dem voters to think Biden is going to win by double digits and hope many of them sit this cycle out. If Gader-Binsburg's seat is open, the Dems are going to go nuts .

Maybe my tinfoils a little tight but people like her are great examples of there being a whole different level of healthcare for the special ones

You and I would have been sent to the hospice a long time ago. But if she paid for it with her own money, more power to her.

Pretty certain the Dems have finished to transformation of a 30 something gay male to take her place. She's dead and the Tranny has now assumed her place.

If they rush in a replacement right now, and Biden wins, he is going to use that as an excuse to push 2 more 45 year old rubber stampers in.

i tell you what, she does not need to retire until after the election. if she does it before the election, its going to be a campaign rally cry for the Dems to get their base fired up about.

We currently need all the Dem voters to think Biden is going to win by double digits and hope many of them sit this cycle out. If Gader-Binsburg's seat is open, the Dems are going to go nuts .

I think it will be the other way around this time.

Weak republitard turnout...lose Senate.... And whomever is actually running on Dem side for potus wins....if they don't.....well the Senate flip Will fix that.

Meteor

I hope she croaks tomorrow. She's an activists not a judge. No place for her in the court.

Activist judges on either side is a bad thing. The court has become a joke and that's sad.

If they rush in a replacement right now, and Biden wins, he is going to use that as an excuse to push 2 more 45 year old rubber stampers in.

its an election year. the GOP can't put a conservative on that bench and not expect them to stack the bench with 2 more seats. imagine if the tables were turned for a minute. the right would absolutely increase by 2 scotus the next term they won.

Trump and Mcconnel have both said they would fill any vacancies on the SC. It would likely be Amy Coney Barrett as she was runner up to Kavenaugh. The Supreme Court is the large reason most of us voted for Trump. Kavenaugh only took so long because the GOP entertained stupid allegations. A woman nomination would be much harder to slander.

We cant be afraid of what Biden or the next Dem may do adding justices. They have already threatened to do so no matter what, we must do what’s best now and take that hurdle if it comes to it. Trump won’t win if he pussyfoots around with the nomination. Thats what the left wants.

Top Back Refresh