What's new

Rattle_snake's Speed Metal Garage - 34x40x12 shop build

rattle_snake glad you are getting to enjoy the fruits of your labor then.
Yes it was a long road getting the shop built. I wanted to get it up soon after buying property instead of waiting forever and building it for the next owner. I was impatient and pushed myself way to hard physically and mentality taking the enjoyment out of the process. Life's lessons.

Cool as shit man. :beer:
Thanks man. I am doing a rear end job on my cobra mustang, again. Having a high ceiling shop, lift, trans jack and so on make the job completely different than on the floor. Doesn't make repairs enjoyable, but at least new fab work and installing gadgets.

Yes it was a long road getting the shop built. I wanted to get it up soon after buying property instead of waiting forever and building it for the next owner. I was impatient and pushed myself way to hard physically and mentality taking the enjoyment out of the process. Life's lessons.
Forest through the trees for sure. Hard to enjoy it when you are elbow deep in it.

Awesome space. I wish I could keep mine that clean and functional.

Thanks. Having less shit helps but things that cannot be parted with keep coming in.

Made a guitar rack for the backwards right-handed versions for those people to play. Used a sliver of pine that broke off from a big live edge slab used for something else. Lots of worm tracks. Didn't measure anything just touched up ends and drilled some holes.
l23ex-0pYJwK-a5MIoQCw=w715-h953-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

Rearranged some beer signs to make room
5CErjfqxgdwFsXtF7gWKA=w715-h953-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

Slowly wasting money on my cheap ass drum set. Added another symbol, converted a wrong-handed double bass pedal to a lefty, cow bell, decent throne and got a rug to keep everything from scooting around.
t4-OxkKze4y36DuDg9M2g=w715-h953-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

Ap_SNYlqgU2OK15_mHsYw=w715-h953-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

Attachments

• t4-OxkKze4y36DuDg9M2g=w715-h953-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    t4-OxkKze4y36DuDg9M2g=w715-h953-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 2
Top Back Refresh