What's new

Ram 2021 6.7 cummins modification

ddscott

Member Number
Will a dealer still do recall work on a "modified" truck.

What recall? My 21 has like 3 and there ain't no way it'll see a dealer for them to fuck it up further.

Helped my 21 breathe better at 500 miles, currently at 37k. Not a chance it ever goes to the dealer for any recalls that aren't purely cosmetic related. My local dealer is pretty good, didn't care about my 14 or 19 that had breathing mods. But this one wont see them, i just don't trust the modern day tech.

Helped my 21 breathe better at 500 miles, currently at 37k. Not a chance it ever goes to the dealer for any recalls that aren't purely cosmetic related. My local dealer is pretty good, didn't care about my 14 or 19 that had breathing mods. But this one wont see them, i just don't trust the modern day tech.
So, who has the best "easy breather " setup for a 2016 Cummins?

I live in a free state. No commie bullshit emissions.
While your state may not have emission laws, you're vehicle is still covered by Federal emission laws:

And my only point is it's still illegal under Federal regulations to tamper with them.

While your state may not have emission laws, you're vehicle is still covered by Federal emission laws:

And my only point is it's still illegal under Federal regulations to tamper with them.
So you're saying that will force me to take my stock truck to the dealer? Yeah, no. My truck, fuck em.

So you're saying that will force me to take my stock truck to the dealer? Yeah, no. My truck, fuck em.
Nice read in, but no. And I'm not arguing with you on this point, merely stating what is fact. Also, I do realize many people in many states get away with many illegal things that they do to their vehicle as that's a fact as well.

Depends on the dealer. Some around here are cool about it. Some wont even put air in a tire for you because of it.

Top Back Refresh