What's new

Racism... or is it black culture

While I do agree with the overall concept that you cant blame anyone but yourself... I do believe there is systematic racism in the government in the form of handouts. One in particular is promoting single parent households. Democrats know how to keep their voter base loyal.

When you still see countries like Benin picking cotton by hand and crushing stones with a hammer. Without a source of clean water, starving, living in a dirt floor hut, witch doctors poisoning folks, wide spread corruption, It's definitely a cultural issue. Feel free to switch Benin to Ghana, Tanzania, DRC, Ethiopia, etc... its the same story with a different cash crop.

yup, it uses the false smoke screen of race to over simplify the failures of social programs actively seeking government dependency. those programs prey on the lower rungs of society and a great precentage of black people started on that low rung, but it isn't just a black problem. it is just an obvious failure of government social programs

blacks in america don't have african culture, pick an african country and compare, it is very different.

There is so much fucked up shit in this post.

"Reason 2 (my subjective): Those countries historically lived hand to mouth, no shelter needed and fawk when you want to whatever walks around. As such, the never really had to PREPARE or SAVE stuff for long, hard winters. Things "the white people" from "the north" have been doing for more than 10000 years... As such, they CANNOT grasp the white concept - and I think teaching won't help either."

This is some Nazi-thought shit right here.

No, it's not Nazi-thought shit right there. Far from it. It's actually science and evolution. I really can't believe I'm standing up for anything ev13wt says, but in this case he is correct. We can try to lie to ourselves all we want that there is no difference between different races, other than the color of their skin. But you have to bury your head in the sand pretty deep to pull that off.

Humans from different parts of the world evolved differently, over thousands of years, to match their living/environmental conditions. That is a cold hard undisputed fact. All living animals on this planet have done this. Birds evolved to travel thousands and thousands of miles to survive winter/summer. Some mammals and reptiles evolved to hibernate to survive harsh winters. The list goes on and on. Humans are no different, we are just another animal. This has been taking place for hundreds of millions of years. A lot of the dinosaurs became the birds we see today.....................that's a helluva change. But it took 65 million years to happen.

Now enter the humans, do you honestly think that tens of thousands of years of evolution can be completely undone in a couple hundred years? That's not the way it works. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging it, it's not racist, it's the truth. Denying it is foolish though and doesn't help anyone.

Some will always adapt/evolve faster than the rest, some never will. Many branches of the human tree went extinct due to not being able to evolve fast enough.

We have taken a race of people who were perfectly evolved over thousands of years of living where they did and dumped them in a completely different environment where they had zero skills to adapt and assimilate. I'm just surprised that anyone is surprised that it hasn't been a smooth transition and didn't happen overnight.

Except thats exactly what was said.

This entire thread is literally stormfront talking points.

The fact that you allow an anecdotal story about two black women fighting at walmart to be a valid contribution to this conversation shows its not a conversation based on good faith. Just as many white people act trashy at walmart.

Maybe a part of the reason black people struggle so much is because we do things to them like bomb them when they start to prosper.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

Maybe I'm just a snowflake but I'm a firm believer in a rising tide lifts all boats. Helping your fellow man secure a better more secure position in life helps everyone.

the point of the wal mart story wasn't that two women were fighting, it was that a black man was the one who called the police on them, walked away and felt racial pressure just from being black and being there. highlighting that it is becoming more common and more supported for black people to not participate in the same shit just because they are black. it's a an open shift in "the culture"

guess i don't know what storm front is though.

I'm pretty sure there are a whole bunch of programs in place helping them "lift their boats" and yet so many have managed to sink theirs of their own doing.

You can't help those that won't help themselvegetting should not be a hard concept to understand.

the problem is, those programs don't lift their boats. They've gone from "keep you from drowning" intent, which was bad, to somehow be enough to raise you up.

they were failures at keeping people from drowning, how the fuck are they going to be success at lifting people up?

Except thats exactly what was said.

This entire thread is literally stormfront talking points.

The fact that you allow an anecdotal story about two black women fighting at walmart to be a valid contribution to this conversation shows its not a conversation based on good faith. Just as many white people act trashy at walmart.

Maybe a part of the reason black people struggle so much is because we do things to them like bomb them when they start to prosper.

Maybe I'm just a snowflake but I'm a firm believer in a rising tide lifts all boats. Helping your fellow man secure a better more secure position in life helps everyone.

Facts are facts. Are you to argue that the cultures the slaves were brought from were far more advanced than the white settlers cultures at the time? It has little to do with skin color and race and most to do with the social aspects of each society and how bringing two societies together at far extremes in the spectrum could cause issues.

Black people struggle so much because they do the same backwards shit you just did, they take facts and twist them into some misguided attempt at racism, cry poor me, and throw their hands in the air...or go burn cities down. Maybe they struggle so much because they shit on opportunity and destroy their own ghettos when they get pissed off. Being useless trash isnt predicated on skin color unless you decide it is.

the problem is, those programs don't lift their boats. They've gone from "keep you from drowning" intent, which was bad, to somehow be enough to raise you up.

they were failures at keeping people from drowning, how the fuck are they going to be success at lifting people up?

According to your post..... There has never been a black person that grew up poor, living in the projects on welfare, that got a public education in a shitty school system, got a full ride scholarship to college and then came out as a productive member of society bettering themselves and their family????

Getthefuggouttaherewiththatshit.

:shaking:

How do blacks get office jobs where you're from? How do you think they get them here in the land of taco bells?

Well, if they are enrolled in or have completed a college, or learned a trade who cares were you are from in big companies and such, but the deeper you get into Bavarias small towns, and the older the people are, the more racist they get. No black people there.
Bit it's getting better.

So enlighten me, how do they get jobs in the US?

Last edited:
According to your post..... There has never been a black person that grew up poor, living in the projects on welfare, that got a public education in a shitty school system, got a full ride scholarship to college and then came out as a productive member of society bettering themselves and their family????

Getthefuggouttaherewiththatshit.

:shaking:

while i think you've made a bit of a stretch out of my statement, you do realize that people (black and otherwise) were economically mobile before the great society and such and it is even a fairly arguable point that economic mobility has decreased over the decades as welfare has increased and such.

but no, i don't think public housing projects have provided a net benefit.

blacks in america don't have african culture, pick an african country and compare, it is very different.

This is very true. Completely different actually.
White Muslim bouncers here, in hip hop clubs in the 90s, were very racist.
US? Come ooooon in!
African? Sorry, not in those shoes my friend.

"What is privilege? ... Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you’ve never had a job. Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance. Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan which you receive no bill for.

“Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.

“Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worry about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior.

“Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for.

“Privilege is sending your kids to school early for the before school programs and breakfast, and then keeping them there for the after school program... all at no cost to you... paid for by the people who DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RISING TAXES AND COSTS! ...you know, us so called ‘PRIVILEGED’ the ones who pay while you TAKE TAKE TAKE!”"

- Mayor of Bloomingdale, GA

All races were slaves to another at some point in time. Persians and Africans took white Europeans as slaves by the millions. Entire British, Irish and Icelandic cities where enslaved and residents transported to the middle east and northern Africa. Egyptians built the pyramids how? Greeks and Romans built their empires how? Chinese, Filipino and others had slaves and have been slaves. There are still slaves today in places.

Which race(s) have not appeared to recover from that part of their history and why?

There is so much fucked up shit in this post.

"Reason 2 (my subjective): Those countries historically lived hand to mouth, no shelter needed and fawk when you want to whatever walks around. As such, the never really had to PREPARE or SAVE stuff for long, hard winters. Things "the white people" from "the north" have been doing for more than 10000 years... As such, they CANNOT grasp the white concept - and I think teaching won't help either."

This is some Nazi-thought shit right here.

That and Africa ain't exactly a perfect climate it's nearly a frickin desert. Drought's extreme heat, sand... Mother Nature isn't some how softer in a different geographic area, if you don't plan a prepare you are getting dead.

I will say, after reflection, that it's groupthink (call it herd patterns or tribalism) that steers the individual toward the bias he/she/it sees and learns from his environment / input.

It's roots are based in the animal that is man, because this is what makes groups and friends and foes.
The soul wants to do "good". What is "good" anyway?

I will say, after reflection, that it's groupthink (call it herd patterns or tribalism) that steers the individual toward the bias he/she/it sees and learns from his environment / input.

It's roots are based in the animal that is man, because this is what makes groups and friends and foes.
The soul wants to do "good". What is "good" anyway?

groupthink, yes. that is why people complain about the lack of diversity in thought among public and higher education systems in this country. 'university' used to claim to be about challenging ideals and developing critical thinking skills.

for the last 20-30 years, that has not been the focus. goes hand in hand with the rise in the federalization of funding and the auspice of diversity.

the CA UC system has become so diverse that, in fact, they are bringing back Affirmative Action to reduce diversity :shaking:

I think, and excuse me for just spouting off, that things are much more complex than the original article alludes to.

Every. Single. Person is responsible for their own behavior. Such behavior is learned from environment and enforced by other members of the community within the same environment. There is a median and outliers for every subgrouping of people, regardless of the grouping constraints. If you choose to group by economic status, excluding race, you will find less "hood shit" behavior because it is discouraged. There is obviously going to be outliers in this based on different individual variables, but the average will be conformist to the environment. Criminal behavior is atypical in such populations because behavior is shaped by threat of societal shame and backed by legal enforcement.

If you look by culture, well, that creates a disparity because there are almost no cultural homogeneous subsections of society within America, outside of perhaps indian reservations. Furthermore, when people talk about black culture, they talk about what they observe through media and specific anecdotal examples: Hip-hop, street violence, drugs, guns, whatever. When people talk about white culture, you get trailers, trucks, bad dancing and country music. However, the vast majority of people who fall in the middle-class, regardless of race, no very little about any of this stereotypical bullshit.

This article is outright lacking of intellectual discernment or credibility. If someone is going to invoke science, then they should damn well be able to account for the majority of the degrees of freedom within the system being observed, instead focusing on a single variable and ignoring the multiple other components which lead to community acceptable behavior. There is a propensity to shape and mold expectations of people based on race because it allows you to assign projected behavior and perspective without all the trouble of interaction, study, and proof. People can quickly make assumptions by visually inspecting a person, then apply that to all members sharing the same predominant features.

tl;dr: This is much more of an economic issue than it is a racial issue. Poverty leads to violence and criminality far more than race does. People's integration into society is a highly-individualized process, based on intelligence, education, religious beliefs, outside intervention, and a fair amount of luck. Fuck off with the "Taken from the jungles" bullshit. Anything credible Anthony Bryan said is mitigated by a laundry list of false-logic and a breakdown of basic analytical and critical thinking. Fuckin' clown shoes.

Last edited:

Again with the ancient history that effects no one alive today. They need to stop whining, get over it and get to work to improve their lot in life. Don't stand around waiting for someone to hand it to them. You want to end racism? A good start would be getting rid of affirmative action, It is the definition of racism.

Reactions: fvs
Again with the ancient history that effects no one alive today. They need to stop whining, get over it and get to work to improve their lot in life. Don't stand around waiting for someone to hand it to them. You want to end racism? A good start would be getting rid of affirmative action, It is the definition of racism.

I actually completely agree with this. Each person will either succeed or fail at life. It's all on them. Every single one of us has some sort of privilege and some kind of disadvantage. If you want to make it, it's pretty straight-forward.

Shut the fuck up when you're learning and speak up when you need information.
Work hard, learn humility, and fail with purpose so you don't repeat the mistake.
Stop crying like a little bitch with a skinned knee about what you don't have.

I actually completely agree with this. Each person will either succeed or fail at life. It's all on them. Every single one of us has some sort of privilege and some kind of disadvantage. If you want to make it, it's pretty straight-forward.

Shut the fuck up when you're learning and speak up when you need information.
Work hard, learn humility, and fail with purpose so you don't repeat the mistake.
Stop crying like a little bitch with a skinned knee about what you don't have.

to quote an uber liberal band from a few decades ago:

You were born free, that is your privilege

and that is the start and end of it.

If you listen to Thomas Sowell, he makes a very solid case that prior to the 1960s, black America was making great progress in all the key societal indicators (employment, criminality, education, out of wedlock births, etc). On some of these, they did better than their white counterparts. Then the 60s came, with LBJ and his Great Society, and all of these indicators went the wrong way.

I think black Americans have been the focus of a series of policies that have destroyed their families and societies. Then the usual race baiters have come in to take advantage of the devastation and make sure a solution is never implemented. It is in the interest of the progressives (democrats/media/entertainment/pop culture) to keep black Americans feeling alienated and victimized.

It is Abusive Spouse Behavior 101. An abusive husband will separate his wife from her family and friends and will make sure she's never independent or successful, so that she'll always go back to him, no matter how much abuse she receives. This is what is being done to black America. And sadly, most American blacks don't see it.

If you listen to Thomas Sowell, he makes a very solid case that prior to the 1960s, black America was making great progress in all the key societal indicators (employment, criminality, education, out of wedlock births, etc). On some of these, they did better than their white counterparts. Then the 60s came, with LBJ and his Great Society, and all of these indicators went the wrong way.

I think black Americans have been the focus of a series of policies that have destroyed their families and societies. Then the usual race baiters have come in to take advantage of the devastation and make sure a solution is never implemented. It is in the interest of the progressives (democrats/media/entertainment/pop culture) to keep black Americans feeling alienated and victimized.

It is Abusive Spouse Behavior 101. An abusive husband will separate his wife from her family and friends and will make sure she's never independent or successful, so that she'll always go back to him, no matter how much abuse she receives. This is what is being done to black America. And sadly, most American blacks don't see it.

This.

Black inner city America, Indian reservations and "white" trailer parks have a lot in common. The statistics are damning on each. Race is irrelevant to behavior. Create dependency through government, break the family and destroy God - you get a cesspool.

This.

Black inner city America, Indian reservations and "white" trailer parks have a lot in common. The statistics are damning on each. Race is irrelevant to behavior. Create dependency through government, break the family and destroy God - you get a cesspool.

and a large and consistent voting block.

moving away from that voting block to allow for macro policies that generate economic mobility is important, and i think we are seeing some of that as time goes on and hyper-division really makes some people take a deeper look at things

I disagree, from what I see the black women run the family. The men are off whoring, drugging, drinking or just not there for the family. You find decent black kids in the ghetto, it's momma that raised the kids.
. Of course some kids have both parents gone....

I disagree, from what I see the black women run the family. The men are off whoring, drugging, drinking or just not there for the family. You find decent black kids in the ghetto, it's momma that raised the kids.
. Of course some kids have both parents gone....

You don’t disagree. Hell, you aren’t even comprehending what he said, much less disagree

You don’t disagree. Hell, you aren’t even comprehending what he said, much less disagree

Wrong, I disagree to everything....100 percent of where blacks ,the ones who are not part of the American "normal" society , is due to the collaspe of the family structure.

Wrong, I disagree to everything....100 percent of where blacks ,the ones who are not part of the American "normal" society , is due to the collaspe of the family structure.

I’ll be nice.

Read what he wrote. He made a generalized comparison to explain how Democrats are treating black Americans. His comment was not discussing black family structure. YOU are interjecting that on your own and then saying you disagree with something he didn’t even say

Top Back Refresh