What's new

Racism... or is it black culture

I disagree, from what I see the black women run the family. The men are off whoring, drugging, drinking or just not there for the family. You find decent black kids in the ghetto, it's momma that raised the kids.
. Of course some kids have both parents gone....

You're fucking retarded :homer:

My neighbors are literally just people. He's got a job, and she stays home with the kids. He's black. Keeps his yard looking nice. Quiet neighbor in a quiet neighborhood.

No dumbshit whoring, drugging, or drinking. :rolleyes:

Maybe....Maybe....Maybe it's just the fact that I don't live in a trailer park that it's that way, but I don't think so.

Maybe....Maybe....Maybe it's just the fact that I don't live in a trailer park that it's that way, but I don't think so.

Dude, what the fuck? - that's just plain mean . . .

Now, that dipshit won't even be able to enjoy fucking his sister until after like his 10th Keystone :laughing:

Ive said this before and I'll say it again. If you go back in anybody's family tree, you will find that their ancestors have killed people unjustly and also been killed unjustly. (We will assume that being killed is worse than slavery.) All that matters is what you do with your life today.

I think the current black attitude is created by democrats? Slavery has nothing to do with anything anymore. Are lots of blacks poor? Yes. Are lots of other groups of people poor? Yes. Why do blacks turn to crime when others don't? Because democrats have convinced them (and others) that they are victims. This is crazy because if you compare their life with that of their distant relatives, they are the lucky ones. I'm not talking about slaves, I'm talking about modern day Nigeria.

Now it has been pointed out that blacks in Africa have never created any big cities or really built anything. (Pyramids, Great Wall of China, castles, whatever) I have to say this is puzzling. (Before anyone says the pyramids are in Africa, I'm talking black Africa) I don't believe that science has found anything in their DNA that would have prevented them from building stuff. So it is kind of strange.

I still find it funny how blacks here think it's so bad, but blacks from everywhere else will risk their lives and spend every cent to get here.

i think the "experiment" would work if they just made a law that we are all equal. (Not some more equal than others)

An interesting piece of trivia - African immigrants in the US tend to do quite well here. The average Nigerian in the US makes more yearly than the average white American.

It is my belief that those from shithole countries who come here, see opportunities and take advantage of them. Americans who've been told for generations that the system is rigged against them tend not see those opportunities.

Last edited:
An interesting piece of trivia - African immigrants in the US tend to do quite well here. The average Nigerian in the US makes more yearly than the average white American.

It is my belief that those from shithole countries who come here, see opportunities and take advantage of them. Americans who've been told for generations that the system is rigged against them tend not see those opportunities.

Add to that: the fact that immigrants generally don't believe they're entitled to jack shit (until / unless the left poisons their minds).
They expect to work hard, and are thankful just for the opportunity to work for their success.

Quotes from folks who're famous for accomplishing stuff:
  • A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. ~ Colin Powell, former U.S. Defense Secretary
  • I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson, former President of the United States
  • Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard. ~ Tim Notke, basketball coach
  • Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. ~ Mahatma Gandhi, Indian activist
  • Men die of boredom, psychological conflict and disease. They do not die of hard work. ~ David Ogilvy, advertising business tycoon
  • The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~ Vidal Sassoon, hairdressing business tycoon

My neighbors are literally just people. He's got a job, and she stays home with the kids. He's black. Keeps his yard looking nice. Quiet neighbor in a quiet neighborhood.

Problem is, that tends to be the exception more than the norm. And, if he went to the ghetto, they'd call him Uncle Tom. That's the sad part and the reason he will always be an exception.

I live in a town of 28k, 57% white and 38% black. I know a couple blacks folk who live as you describe, I consider them friends. There are thousands of others who don't live that way. Don't get me wrong though, there are a lot of white trash here too.

if he went to the ghetto, they'd call him Uncle Tom. That's the sad part and the reason he will always be an exception.

That's just jealously. If I were to drive into a trailer park in a Bentley, I would no doubt be mocked. An Aussie from Sydney interacting with bogans. Hell, chavs crack on uppity Brits all the time.

That's not a race thing, it's just a dumb person thing.

tl;dr: This is much more of an economic issue than it is a racial issue. Poverty leads to violence and criminality far more than race does.

this is completely untrue. Violent behavior is genetic. Think pitbull vs husky. There are many places on earth with poverty, but not all places experience the same violence. Some races are just more peaceful than others, and there is nothing wrong with saying that, just as some races are good at X, others good at Y.

Anybody who says we are all genetically and behavioraly the aame is 100% wrong, as genetics have a lot to do with it.

Why has no one commented on darker skinned male pron stars generally having bigger/better equipment for the job than whities?

asking for a friend

Why has no one commented on darker skinned male pron stars generally having bigger/better equipment for the job than whities?

asking for a friend

Because we're not the one's hung like a horse. Why bring attention to it?:flipoff2:

Blacks generally have higher belly buttons than whites, which make them better runners. Conversely, whites with lower belly buttons make them better swimmers. There are dozens of traits that are unique to particular races. Skin color gets the most attention, but it's hardly the most important difference.

CPT for example. :flipoff2:

Actually you are retarded thinking I'm talking about working /middle class black families .I'm assuming you don't live in a densely populated black city neighborhood..only a moron like you would makes judgements based on a sole example.

I think 80 percent of white kids are told they can study and work hard to grow up and have any career they want. I think 20 percent of blacks are told this. The other 80 percent are raised believing they have no chance, the system is against them. I lived just outside of Memphis for 35 years, I worked all over Memphis. I always wondered why black parent would handicap their children like that. I saw it every day, sad.

Actually you are retarded thinking I'm talking about working /middle class black families .I'm assuming you don't live in a densely populated black city neighborhood..only a moron like you would makes judgements based on a sole example.

I do. It’s about 85% black here. You just called yourself a moron

I think 80 percent of white kids are told they can study and work hard to grow up and have any career they want. I think 20 percent of blacks are told this. The other 80 percent are raised believing they have no chance, the system is against them. I lived just outside of Memphis for 35 years, I worked all over Memphis. I always wondered why black parent would handicap their children like that. I saw it every day, sad.

Not only are they taught the system is against them. The culture is bred to hate the system and cheat it and “gotsa get mine.” They are taught that rappers, drug dealers, and killers are role models. One example is this black boy who was good at basketball, was tall and athletic. He could have played D1. In his 3 years of playing high school he didn’t really improve all that much. He should have, but didn’t. He was trying so hard to be “black” that it interfered, IMO.

well, I was talking to an extremely bright black female classmate of his. She got a full academic ride to college and had several basketball offers. We discussed the black boy’s choices of colleges and her response was that he got soft. He was hanging around too many white kids and forgot where he came from. He needed to just be more black

Irony...It's thick right here :rolleyes:

I do. It’s about 85% black here. You just called yourself a moron

Neither you or the Ranger V8 know anything about inner city black life .
"
Here's one example based on gathered information

In its annual “America’s Families and Living Arrangements” data collection, the Bureau examined marriage and family, the living arrangements of older adults and other household characteristics.

It found that a majority of the 73.7 million American children under age 18 live in families with two parents (69 percent)—a decrease from 88 percent in 1960. Of those 50.7 million children living in families with two parents, 47.7 million live with two married parents and 3 million live with two unmarried parents.

Broken down by race, however, the statistics show stark differences. The percentage of White children under 18 who live with both parents almost doubles that of Black children, according to the data. While 74.3 percent of all White children below the age of 18 live with both parents, only 38.7 percent of African-American minors can say the same.

Instead, more than one-third of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—compared to 6.5 percent of White children. The figures reflect a general trend: During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent.

Social scientists have long espoused the benefits for children who live in two-parent homes, including economic, educational, health and other advantages."

Last edited:
"
Here's one example based on gathered information

In its annual “America’s Families and Living Arrangements” data collection, the Bureau examined marriage and family, the living arrangements of older adults and other household characteristics.

It found that a majority of the 73.7 million American children under age 18 live in families with two parents (69 percent)—a decrease from 88 percent in 1960. Of those 50.7 million children living in families with two parents, 47.7 million live with two married parents and 3 million live with two unmarried parents.

Broken down by race, however, the statistics show stark differences. The percentage of White children under 18 who live with both parents almost doubles that of Black children, according to the data. While 74.3 percent of all White children below the age of 18 live with both parents, only 38.7 percent of African-American minors can say the same.

Instead, more than one-third of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—compared to 6.5 percent of White children. The figures reflect a general trend: During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent.

Social scientists have long espoused the benefits for children who live in two-parent homes, including economic, educational, health and other advantages."

none of that talks about the fact that the Democratic party has, for over 100 years, treated "black people" the same way that an abusive husband classically treats their spouse :flipoff2: any sort of master/servant relationship if family unit references are too clouded for you. the big D has been saying "the system hates you, only I can help you" following it up with "You would be free if you had smaller families, let me abort more of your babies than are born, but it will be your choice" and "I can't give you everything, but i could pay your rent if you were single".

Now, those systems also apply to white people, there are plenty of folks of all color who take advantage of those programs, but are there any as more targeted through advertising and platforming? Cities are already a breeding ground for collectivism and systemic reliance, so it is easier to push those narratives there. people are surrounded by the system. whites are over represented in rural and suburban communities simply by being the majority, so it is easier to skew the total numbers stats. asians and even to a point hispanics have pretty independent communities that are very intertwined and as such care less about the system. Despite plenty of atrocities, they don't allow themselves to be so heavily manipulated. hell, maybe it is because of those attrocities. hispanics have an equally vocal and overtly communist subsection, but they are nowhere near large of a percentage overall.

Why is that? hell, i don't even fuckin' care :laughing: all i know is that i will gladly accept anybody, at anytime who is willing to recognize their own individuality, their own responsibility and their own effort. I think this current extremism is helping fracture that out. those extremists don't want people who aren't dyed in the wool anyways

I think black parents do this for several reasons. They maybe saying this to explain their own failing in achieving anything. (It's not my fault) and of course they buy in to the whole victim thing the Dems are selling.

this is completely untrue. Violent behavior is genetic. Think pitbull vs husky. There are many places on earth with poverty, but not all places experience the same violence. Some races are just more peaceful than others, and there is nothing wrong with saying that, just as some races are good at X, others good at Y.

Anybody who says we are all genetically and behavioraly the aame is 100% wrong, as genetics have a lot to do with it.

If this is genetic, them you're specifically referring to the MAOA gene? The gene which combination controls norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin levels matched with a propensity towards ADHD and addiction. More specifically, the 3R MAOA gene greatly increases predominantly violent behavior. Note: The combination is found almost entirely in men.

*Racial breakdown of males caring 3R allele:
64% of White European
36% of Black African
54% of Mainland Chinese
56% of Taiwanese

The 2R allele gives the highest probability of violent crime propensity. On this, the data would align with your views, but not the scope of your genetic argument:

**"5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele."

I'm not saying there's not a racial component, but if you break down the violent crime statistics, they fall more in line with economic status by community more than race.

*: Frazzetto G, Di Lorenzo G, Carola V, Proietti L, Sokolowska E, Siracusano A, Gross C, Troisi A (2007). "Early trauma and increased risk for physical aggression during adulthood: the moderating role of MAOA genotype"

**: Beaver KM, et al. (2012). "Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psychopathic personality traits, arrests, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior"

Just shut your ignorant fucking trap up.

You ain’t got a fucking clue, even if the clue fairy was riding to you on the fucking clue train to deliver to you your clue you thought you ordered from eclue

asking for a friend

Because joggers spent the last 12000 years tugging their dicks instead of building shit like everyone else.

Just shut your ignorant fucking trap up.

You ain’t got a fucking clue, even if the clue fairy was riding to you on the fucking clue train to deliver to you your clue you thought you ordered from eclue

Paragon, you're an asshole, but that's a pretty good line. Lol

Top Back Refresh