What's new

Racism is so Prominent in America that..

ArTi54N said:
who am I to judge why some people make it and others don't.. but for the most part, the worse your mental problems are, the less money you make.. congratz on making it.. of course on a national average, the whiter you are the more money you make.. of course these 2 things dont apply to everyone.. but that is how it is for the most part.. and ya'll know its the truth

People make it because they choose to. Some people are born into terrible circumstances, if they want better, they can and will make it happen. Life is hard, excuses are easy. I was making $9.75 an hour when I bought this place 8 years ago. My boss was a Mexican that couldn't read. I transferred divisions when I moved, my new boss was black, my supervisor was Puerto rican. They all made more money.

i do agree, mental health issues can make working difficult. Yes, some people have issues where they cant work at all. Honestly I think if you found your niche, you could probably do ok making videos. A more mental "between 2 ferns" interview famous people you know or whatever and ask oddball questions. Grab life by the haunches and hump it into submission :flipoff2:

so like I have not always been this way.. I had my own apartment for a long time.. I've had some really good paying jobs in the past.. but I just can't hold it together anymore.. and Im getting worse..

why should I answer this??

I used to get harassed by cops in my own neighborhood.. which is now racially mixed pretty good.. but back then it was not
hmm I think I will smoke a cigg, instead of playing your educated game..

So you've got nothing other than hurt feelers then. OK. But at least be honest with yourself even if you refuse to be honest posting on here that you've got nothing other than a subjective view that you think you mighta coulda possibly been harassed. I get it even if I don't understand or approve of your perceived victimhood.

so like I have not always been this way.. I had my own apartment for a long time.. I've had some really good paying jobs in the past.. but I just can't hold it together anymore.. and Im getting worse..

Whats make it harder for you now than before? Maybe some sort of change in your life/lifestyle will bring you back around?

medicines only help out so much, and Im on quite a few "good?" ones..

it helps when I go to the ranch for usually at least a week at a time.. and whenever I stop taking care of my mother who has dementia.. thats where I am going.. the extra stress from her is definitely not helping.. it's too hot to go now, during the summer months it stays over 110 degrees every day.. and only the bedroom/bunkroom is air conditioned, in the building we stay in.. but when we move down there, my dad and I are gonna build our own house out there..

its some of the symptoms that get progressively worse in almost all schizos..

even while I had already become shizo.. I worked at Dell Twice, and the IRS a few years.. but I was not as "crazy" as I am now..

while I'm being honest.. those meds I am on.. some of which for other problems like diabetes, cost medicaid 60 grand a year.. if I go out and get a good job, I will have to offset that money some how.. and I don't think I can get a regular job that pays so good anymore..

yes I'm on SSI and foodstamps.. but that really is not much..

You really are just a straight up piece of shit arent you?

Thank god us tax paying americans are footing your bills so you can shit talk america and brown pride your wacko ass all day long and make shitty fucking creep ass videos with all your free time.

yeah, well there are a lot of people out there who don't have it as bad as me, but constantly try to take advantage of the system.. and get more help than I do.. yeah I feel kinda bad that I'm on so many meds, which cost so much, but the government already decided that I am a worse case scenario.. the system is fixed to where they want some people to just disappear.. and so many do fall through the cracks.. normally, with my mix of problems, they confine you for the rest of your life..

maybe I brought some of this on myself, by taking soo much acid 20-30 years ago.. but lots of people took acid and don't have problems..

You really are just a straight up piece of shit arent you?

Thank god us tax paying americans are footing your bills so you can shit talk america and brown pride your wacko ass all day long and make shitty fucking creep ass videos with all your free time.

I'm like 99.9999% sure your the piece of shit in this instance. You really need to read more before you spew your nonsense.

Sounds to me like he is exercising his freedom of speech, and that he is exactly the type of person that the system you think he is mooching off of was created to help. I bet you think Frank is fucking you and the system also, dontcha...... Fuckstick

I'm like 99.9999% sure your the piece of shit in this instance. You really need to read more before you spew your nonsense.

Sounds to me like he is exercising his freedom of speech, and that he is exactly the type of person that the system you think he is mooching off of was created to help. I bet you think Frank is fucking you and the system also, dontcha...... Fuckstick

wow.. I'm gonna try to remember how cool you are.. but as I said before I get most people confused
(edit) Im thinkin of making a list to keep by my computer, to remind me who is cool, who is in the middle, and who disrepects me.

something else, my meds retail around 60 grand.. do you really think the government is paying full price.. then again, the pharmaceutical companies are always getting help anyways..

but yeah, what he sorta said.. some people need more help than others.. and some people are taking advantage of the system.. which do you think I am??

Last edited:

Nope. I like frank. I think frank is a badass. For several reason. He sucks at depth perseption but he has more than proven that despite his disability he has a wealth of knowledge and puts in hard work to help him self as much as possible. He also has a great sense of humor and does his best to help others.

Does any of that sound even remotely comparable to buffalo creepy mc beaner?

Nope. I like frank. I think frank is a badass. For several reason. He sucks at depth perseption but he has more than proven that despite his disability he has a wealth of knowledge and puts in hard work to help him self as much as possible. He also has a great sense of humor and does his best to help others.

Does any of that sound even remotely comparable to buffalo creepy mc beaner?

You're ok with physical disabilities but not mental disabilities? :confused:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-politician-racist-letter-himself

what the fuck? yet another false flag fake racism hate crime? Wow, who would have thunk it :rasta:

close

Fox News Flash top headlines for July 8

An Oregon politician has confessed to penning a racist letter to himself after he initially claimed it was anonymously sent to him, authorities said.

Jonathan Lopez, who is Latino and was a recent commissioner candidate in Umatilla County, claimed he discovered the hate-filled missive in his mailbox on June 23, the East Oregonian reported.

What the fuck is this thread even about? I tried reading through it........................I got dizzy.

What the fuck is this thread even about? I tried reading through it........................I got dizzy.

so I started it making some sort of statement about how peaceful protesting is American.. but some people take it personally.. like we have never protested in the States before or something...

then I mentioned voices and then for the most part some people were trying to stay on topic, while some other people kept saying things, trying to trigger me or something.. and I just picked random comments to respond to from what other people said/wrote..

so I started it making some sort of statement about how peaceful protesting is American.. but some people take it personally.. like we have never protested in the States before or something...

then I mentioned voices and then for the most part some people were trying to stay on topic, while some other people kept saying things, trying to trigger me or something.. and I just picked random comments to respond to from what other people said/wrote..

Thornbirds , bitch.:flipoff2:

can't find a good article or link..

weren't there protests, when the colonies did not like English crap going on..

https://www.ucf.edu/news/7-influenti...rican-history/

serious question, I 100% honestly thought that your first post in this thread was talking about the current protests and not simply the notion of protests in general.

protests in general are very american.

a great many of the current people protesting in america are doing it from an acceptably peaceful and american stance.

the significant undercurrent and aims of the majority of the protest events and organizers are absolutely anti-american. they aren't pro-black or pro-worker or pro-cooperation or pro-individuals. they are anti-american. all the peaceful protesters who support american protests SHOULD become aware of this and denounce their aims.

I will bite..

I meant all protests in the past couple of hundred years... marches and everything.. mostly here in what became The States (as people often call the US that, if they have left the country).. but anyways..

which protests are UN-american, and which ones are you cool with? do you know. or are you just skimping along ??

I will bite..

I meant all protests in the past couple of hundred years... marches and everything.. mostly here in what became The States (as people often call the US that, if they have left the country).. but anyways..

which protests are UN-american, and which ones are you cool with? do you know. or are you just skimping along ??

the only protests that are un-american are the ones that are fundamentally anti-american.

any protest that calls for macro-collectivism. <- these are en vogue right now.

didja know that individualism is listed as a micro-aggression now? What? how in the fuck is the exceptionally american ideal of "judge the man by his actions and character" a fucking aggression to be protested?

without individualism, slavery would still exist in this country.

so as long as ANTIFA or some communist regime or a red flag group doesn't show up.. its cool with you?

yup, hell i don't even mind the not-destructive-to-PRIVATE-property protests if antifa or a flat commie shows up. they are anti-american. protesting is very american, and that is the deep irony of their anti-american revolution protests.

also, do be mindful that BLM is one of those 'other' groups, though they are not red flag. they are absolutely anti-american. Hell, [race]nationalists are anti-american, BLM just happens to trade on the awkward name of black nationalists, in part.

Top Back Refresh