What's new

Racism is so Prominent in America that..

Racism is so prominent against white people, affirmative action doesn’t even cause people to think twice.

hilariously, the CA UC system voting to bring back Affirmative Action will actually result in an INCREASE in wypipo getting enrolled across the UC system :lmao:

oh, but then watch them quickly break out the "white non-hispanics aren't a race, we view all whites and hispanics as the same race"

Racism is so prominent in America that these idiots have to keep fueling it with their communist bullshit. If these dumb fuck commies would work as hard at anything productive instead of being a poor me cry baby, maybe they’d get somewhere. Instead we got this idiot bragging about hanging out with some skanky clown fags.

Racism is so Prominent in America that people WRONGLY think that the Protesters are against America..

You lackwits are burning American flags and protesting against the 4th of July. Maybe your handlers haven’t clued you in but that is how you protest against America.

oh and skin color is a disadvantage.. thats a fact of life..

This comment piqued my interest. Tell me how exactly skin color is a disadvantage? I'm really curious how I, as a person of color, (I Hate that term BTW) was at a disadvantage due to my skin pigment versus the choices I made. Are you making excuses for your own failures and your inability to own up to them by blaming skin color? That seems to be the easy way out of responsibility nowadays. Were you denied a job or the opportunity for higher education due to your skin color? I wasn't, in fact there are scholarships available only to us due to our skin color alone. That is fair or unfair in your opinion?

hmmm did you already know I spent time hangin with ICP? of course they were more interested in the super hot strippers I would show up with.. lol

good memories.. from like the end of the 90s I think?

More lies. You have never hung out with hot women nor have you hung out with any bands that play venues bigger than your psych ward.

Fuck you're creepy.

Of all of the absolutely " im so cool" bullshit you have ever posted this is probably the only thing that i would possibly belive to be true.

Weve seen youre "hot" women and your "mud truck". Now youre posting about multiple personality and how many "celebrities" you know.

You probably truely believe what youre posting and some where there is a hint of truth that you pulled out of someone elses story to make yours believable. But see heres what you dont know about me, i worked very closely to someone very very similar to you and i learned the hard way its all a bunch of bullshit. Ive worked with quite a few other bullshiters aswell but mentals like you really stand out on your own in that group.

I am calling you a liar. A straight up fucking liar. You are obviously mentaly defficant and compensating with lies.

Im not even going to bother to tell you to fuck off and go bullsit else where because you wont. Even with all your dumbass video getting shit on you very clearly pick out and take away what ever your brain interprets as a compliment or positive interaction from the comments

Hes admitted he has schizoaffective disorder of the bipolar type. The only way they come more crazy than him is with additional personality disorders, which judging from his posts, I'm certain he has.

How 'bout it brown eye beret? $10 says you have at least borderline personality disorder.

Hes admitted he has schizoaffective disorder of the bipolar type. The only way they come more crazy than him is with additional personality disorders, which judging from his posts, I'm certain he has.

How 'bout it brown eye beret? $10 says you have at least borderline personality disorder.

as far as I know I dont have a personality disorder. unless you count OCD?

I've met at least 100 people more famous than ICP.. mostly cuz of my dad.. I got some great stories.. but why bother right now??

the way I understand normal bi-polar people dont have it so bad.. Im mixed-state bi-polar type.. normally you would be either high or low.. but with mixed you often have depression and mania aspects at the same time.. its difficult

People say racist like it's a bad thing. I reserve the right to dislike anyone at any time for any reason I see fit. If someone wants to be a shallow piece of shit and hate another person because of their color then that's on them.

Take away the power from the word and let the chips fall where they may.

I've met at least 100 people more famous than ICP.. mostly cuz of my dad.. I got some great stories.. but why bother right now??

well ya'll can search if ya want, many people on pirate have made fun of the fact of how my dad is so great, and ya'll say I must be a disappointment.. "Dr. Ramon H Dovalina" I'm a junior..

he turned himself around when he joined the Marines.. eventually he became a college president.. in the past my dad has worked with quite a few non-profits.. those non-profits are how I met dozens of famous people through the years..

when little Bush was Governor and running for president.. he was sorta friends with my dad.. and the papers in Laredo kept writing about their working together in politics along with my dad's being cool with Vicente Fox at the same time (who was running for president in Mexico.. and he won too.. Fox is most recognized in the states, by the many videos he would later make talkin about Trump and how Mexico was not gonna pay for the wall..

My dad used to have many cousins in powerful places (mostly political and some in higher education positions).. but most of them are retired now..

well ya'll can search if ya want, many people on pirate have made fun of the fact of how my dad is so great, and ya'll say I must be a disappointment.. "Dr. Ramon H Dovalina" I'm a junior..

he turned himself around when he joined the Marines.. eventually he became a college president.. in the past my dad has worked with quite a few non-profits.. those non-profits are how I met dozens of famous people through the years..

when little Bush was Governor and running for president.. he was sorta friends with my dad.. and the papers in Laredo kept writing about their working together in politics along with my dad's being cool with Vicente Fox at the same time (who was running for president in Mexico.. and he won too.. Fox is most recognized in the states, by the many videos he would later make talkin about Trump and how Mexico was not gonna pay for the wall..

My dad used to have many cousins in powerful places (mostly political and some in higher education positions).. but most of them are retired now..

Nobody gives a fuck. Keep your little brushes with the famous to yourself.

Wow - imagine how far your dad could've gone without the "disadvantage of his skin color" :homer:
(hint: it sounds like he didn't consider it a disadvantage - that's why he excelled)

You don't need to respond to me, but unless you're a racist, please respond to this "person of color" who quoted you:

This comment piqued my interest. Tell me how exactly skin color is a disadvantage? I'm really curious how I, as a person of color, (I Hate that term BTW) was at a disadvantage due to my skin pigment versus the choices I made. Are you making excuses for your own failures and your inability to own up to them by blaming skin color? That seems to be the easy way out of responsibility nowadays. Were you denied a job or the opportunity for higher education due to your skin color? I wasn't, in fact there are scholarships available only to us due to our skin color alone. That is fair or unfair in your opinion?

why should I answer this??

I used to get harassed by cops in my own neighborhood.. which is now racially mixed pretty good.. but back then it was not
hmm I think I will smoke a cigg, instead of playing your educated game..

why should I answer this??

I used to get harassed by cops in my own neighborhood.. which is now racially mixed pretty good.. but back then it was not
hmm I think I will smoke a cigg, instead of playing your educated game..

Ever do anything bad. Drive drunk? Sell drugs? Get in street fights? Steal, rob, rape?

Racism is so Prominent in America that people WRONGLY think that the Protesters are against America..

Because they're ignorant fucksticks who have accomplished nothing in there lives and don't even understand there own countries history , but they want to destroy it , I get why why you relate , because you're an ignorant asswipe too.:flipoff2::usa:

Because they're ignorant fucksticks who have accomplished nothing in there lives and don't even understand there own countries history , but they want to destroy it , I get why why you relate , because you're an ignorant asswipe too.:flipoff2::usa:

I am ignorant to many things, of course I don't understand many things, cuz I was raised in the mostly white people's churches, and educational system.. there are lots of things I have learned in the past year, that I just did not know about these "States".. so call me what you will.. but maybe I know some things that ya'll don't

ok, I am going to admit I was wrong.

At first i thought this dude was a fucked up wack job

Then after his video about the Harbor Freight chipper I thought, this dude is ok

Well I was fucking wrong, this dude is a full on mental idiot, fuck him.

I personally think he's entertaining. If/when it gets old I will simply stop reading his stuff. Some of you guys are incapable of this it seems. :laughing: I wish this dude would start a thread and post up some of his old stories like i had mentioned in his chipper video thread..... ArTi54N, this needs to happen man. Come awn dude

I think some times, to some people.. I'm like a car accident on the freeway.. you know you shouldn't.. but you slow down and try and get a good look.. only to realize you are looking at a decapitated body, or something..

. . . I was raised in the mostly white people's churches, and educational system..

At least you're not here talking about being a victim of segregation ( yet :flipoff2: )

:idea: - maybe you think America is racist because of all that white guilt you learned growing up :laughing:

ArTi54N said:
the way I understand normal bi-polar people dont have it so bad.. Im mixed-state bi-polar type.. normally you would be either high or low.. but with mixed you often have depression and mania aspects at the same time.. its difficult

I dont remember what version of bipolar I am, but I also suffer from severe depression, so I'm depressed pretty much constantly. Like the kind where you cant sleep, dont want to get out of bed, eat, basic shit can be a bitch. There are days when I want to cry and I have no idea why. My health is questionable and there are days it would be real easy to end it, usually days ending with a y.

I hold down a decent job, make the mortgage on a house and 40 acres, have more vehicles than I need. Is it because I'm white that I manage all of this, or because I work my ass off everyday?

I hold down a decent job, make the mortgage on a house and 40 acres, have more vehicles than I need. Is it because I'm white that I manage all of this, or because I work my ass off everyday?

who am I to judge why some people make it and others don't.. but for the most part, the worse your mental problems are, the less money you make.. congratz on making it.. of course on a national average, the whiter you are the more money you make.. of course these 2 things dont apply to everyone.. but that is how it is for the most part.. and ya'll know its the truth

I dont know exactly what segration does and does not mean.. but I was bussed to the worst elementary school in Austin, at the time, and I was getting beat up at least once a week there.. mainly cuz I would get picked on for being super tall, and my love of computers.. and I would stick up for myself, and loose most of the time..

how much do you like it?

lets get this straight.. I'm the Pimp.. some of yallz are my hoes.. and ya'll better start makin me more money, or I'm gonna have to start slappin some of ya'll around..

Top Back Refresh