Grabbed a Capra a couple weeks ago to start another activity :lmao:

Doggo spotting inside the other day
IMG_6474.jpeg

First time outside on the rocks today.
IMG_6482.jpeg

IMG_6484.jpeg

IMG_6486.jpeg

Some dumb slomo videos in the mud this weekend

Looking at all the RC crawlers I gotta get mine out again. I've got an ax10 that I haven't touched in years.
Currently have a couple of ecx barrages that my son and I mess around with.

It's been years but we used to have a basement crawler course at my brother's house.

crawlerpanit2003.jpg

crawlerpostpaint012.jpg
crawlers011.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics , I refuse to pay Photobucket and can't find them anywhere else.

Got out with my son for a bit after work, i ended up stripping a stock wheel on the blue one. The 1512 motor gives no mercy,. I previously screwed up that wheel when the stock cast wheel hex split in half about a year ago.

Hopefully I didn't glue the tires on too good.

Last edited:
It's a vanquish stance. It's super rad and has gotten me way into rc crawlers. I picked up an optic from them too, like a u4 styled buggy.
That's awesome man! I gotta play with my stuff more lol

Tell me about it. Here is a crappy shot of the optic
20240819_100953.jpg
Ive never played with vanquish, do you know anything about the rtr with portals? Do they make a difference or just for fun?

I have so much from decades I'd love to sell and just have a few but it's tough to get rid of them lol

Ive never played with vanquish, do you know anything about the rtr with portals? Do they make a difference or just for fun?

I have so much from decades I'd love to sell and just have a few but it's tough to get rid of them lol
The portals are sweet after having a straight axle rc. Out the box it didn't need any upgrades and has proven pretty durable. I put brass wheel rings in the front and could immediately tell the steering was struggling.

Haha, not only getting rid of an old rig people will want to nickle and dime you down on the price.

IMG_9832.jpeg
IMG_9953.jpeg

I was at a campground in Arkansas. Brought the K5 crawler. This mound and trench was next door. Tore that shit up. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh