What's new

Provience

His dick-talking ramped up after I think Slowpoke pointed out how often Trampas talks about gay shit. Then I noticed it and said something, now troll accounts are talking more gay stuff. Make of that what you will but the heat is off Trampas right now.

The real question here though is why you assholes don't make me a thread when I go on vacation? :confused: What the fuck no love?

Trampas is funny though and I think most guys use some ghey humor now and then. When it comes off as a bad Seth Rogan movie, its just immature and stupid.

Damn, you went on vacation? Maybe that where the ghey came from? :flipoff2::flipoff2:

I agree though that Providence contrubute a lot of good info. Video alone from the riots was awesome let alone everything else

I am hoping he isn't in EverDouche's in-home pit putting the lotion on :flipoff2::flipoff2:

His dick-talking ramped up after I think Slowpoke pointed out how often Trampas talks about gay shit. Then I noticed it and said something, now troll accounts are talking more gay stuff. Make of that what you will but the heat is off Trampas right now.

The real question here though is why you assholes don't make me a thread when I go on vacation? :confused: What the fuck no love?

the FK are you high on?

Last time y'all asked I said something about him getting picked up for his sketch AR pistol build. He came back and joked about it, but the ATF actually cracked down on pistol braces now so who knows. :laughing:

pistol braces are gayer than aides :flipoff2: unless you are handicap, of course :rasta:

buffer tubes on AR pistols are also dumb, and the .22lr is the most deadly round in the world :flipoff2:

I believe he is working more.

absolutely this. some real hit and miss internet issues and work just wasn't worth it. Hell, i'll check in here before facebook :flipoff2:

Splib i'm real enough, hell we likely crossed paths when you were living in newcastle (iirc?), i was born/raised in penryn/loomis/auburn/ophir

thanks for the concern :beer:

i haven't killed myself yet :)

the FK are you high on?

jenkem.jpg

Top Back Refresh