What's new

Protesters bring guns and mobs to Colorado Springs.

Wasting lead is too expensive. A 3/4 ton with a cow catcher bumper would do more damage. Pull plates, go bowling for dipshits, and garage the rig after a couple of passes. THAT'D make more of a statement than Johnny USA popping off rounds would.

Food for thought, feller's.:flipoff2:

my truck finally has a purpose.

IMG_20200519_192605759_HDR.jpg

Libtards are already scared shitless of Dodge Challengers...so a truck with armor would scare the shit out of them. Shooting a gun at people is one thing, mowing down multiples at a time with Van Hagar playing is a whole other satisfying endeavor. 😂😂😂
Getting shot isn't their concerns... The cops carry firearms and look where that gets them. Bubba Joe rolling coal while screaming Praise Dale and raise hell coming at them would be poignant. Even one time, those fuckers would think twice about playing crybaby in the streets.

Libtards are already scared shitless of Dodge Challengers...so a truck with armor would scare the shit out of them. Shooting a gun at people is one thing, mowing down multiples at a time with Van Hagar playing is a whole other satisfying endeavor. 😂😂😂
Getting shot isn't their concerns... The cops carry firearms and look where that gets them. Bubba Joe rolling coal while screaming Praise Dale and raise hell coming at them would be poignant. Even one time, those fuckers would think twice about playing crybaby in the streets.

Praise Dale and raise hell OMG :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Those people wouldn't last two minutes into my driveway. No cell service and there isn't a Starbucks within a hundred miles. :laughing:

What would you do? For real, what would you do?

Honest answer is, as long as they are in the street only making noise................nothing. They have the right to do it. The second one of them steps foot on my property, I'm turning their head into a canoe with my 45, and the noise they had been making is my reason for feeling that my life was in danger.

Last edited:
Turning their head into a canoe

We're just going to go ahead and jot that one down in the notebook. :laughing:

That truck is awesome, but it's weaker than a Cybertruck, which is demonstrably proof against 9mm. Of course, 5.56 NATO will penetrate, but you are MUCH closer to up-armoring a Cybertruck.

Even no up-armored a Cybertruck you have a fighting chance by leaning over under window-level against 5.56. Also the concept truck's angles make bone-breaking and skin-breaking injuries that much more likely.

i live about 2-3 miles from this and just read about the situation this morning. i have a buddy that lives over there so i have to give him a call.

cops are letting them protest as long as they don't block the streets and don't go onto peoples property. i saw video of a few dudes getting pretty agitated, but others in the group got them to step back so the cars can drive through.

I don't know what i'd do if it moved to my street. there's a lot of *ahem* protection within a 10 house distance so we should be good. honestly, i think i'd have some stuff on the ready, but short of anyone trying to break into my i house i would just sit back and wait. just look at what happened to those two lawyers that pulled some weapons, and they didn't even shoot.

That truck is awesome, but it's weaker than a Cybertruck, which is demonstrably proof against 9mm. Of course, 5.56 NATO will penetrate, but you are MUCH closer to up-armoring a Cybertruck.

Even no up-armored a Cybertruck you have a fighting chance by leaning over under window-level against 5.56. Also the concept truck's angles make bone-breaking and skin-breaking injuries that much more likely.

true, but my truck tips the scales at 15,250lb. I figure slow and steady momentum in 4lo will make it unstoppable

true, but my truck tips the scales at 15,250lb. I figure slow and steady momentum in 4lo will make it unstoppable

That truck could carry an armored 'bathtub' like the A-10. Say 5/8" plate around the engine, tranny, and transfer case. You could keep a 5gal reserve of fuel in the tub, and screw the radiator, it's a kamikazee mission.

Remote control is now trivial. You could also forget jellied gasoline and simply put a 500 gallon tank of gasoline mixed with used motor oil on the back, and have it spray out in a fan pattern with 3 fuel pumps salvaged out of service station pumps. You could ignite all 3 nozzles with propane weed-burners, and crawling at 4-lo, you could have it just look like a meme, crawl right into the crowd while all the chest-puffers stand up next to it all manly like, like it's a joke, then hit the gas-oil feed and light them up.

I'm not advocating any of this but it just shows what virtually the entire population of IBB is capable of.

These protesters/rioters are going up against people who sit around watching someone take apart power tools, or construct rock-bouncers from scratch and a pile of tubing and an engine block. Provience said he didn't really like technology, 1 week later he's a Youtube expert :lmao: The board Admin hacks an overgrown msg board script as a side-line. 10% of this board can construct an automatic weapon from billets of steel out in their garage.

Provience said he didn't really like technology, 1 week later he's a Youtube expert :lmao: The board Admin hacks an overgrown msg board script as a side-line. 10% of this board can construct an automatic weapon from billets of steel out in their garage.

hey, I still generally hate technology :flipoff2: I just happen to be 20 years behind the curve :rasta:

I've adapted to using things like EFI and automagic transmissions :homer: electric cars have a use, hybrids are still far superior and the cybertruck is a joke :flipoff2:

These protesters/rioters are going up against people who sit around watching someone take apart power tools, or construct rock-bouncers from scratch and a pile of tubing and an engine block. Provience said he didn't really like technology, 1 week later he's a Youtube expert :lmao: The board Admin hacks an overgrown msg board script as a side-line. 10% of this board can construct an automatic weapon from billets of steel out in their garage.

hey, I still generally hate technology :flipoff2: I just happen to be 20 years behind the curve :rasta:

I've adapted to using things like EFI and automagic transmissions :homer: electric cars have a use, hybrids are still far superior and the cybertruck is a joke :flipoff2:

wow this really is the end of the world

you guys are actually getting along

:nuke:

That's a laugh Doctor Fraud!:flipoff2: Also wrong again, but get down with your little bad self.:laughing:

I'm not the one hiking up my skirt and prancing around over things people say on the internet. That's your crowd, sister.

I'd venture to say I've been there for quite some time...lol

Every time I talk about the incompetent murderer Lon Horiuchi and his penchant for taking running pot shots but missing and hitting out-of-view women in the face while they hold a baby, I know another check mark goes on my account at the FBI :lmao:

Fuck you faggots :flipoff2: How you doing FBI? Fuckin losers. Horiuchi was West Point too, not only a piece of shit, but a shit marksman as well.

Every time I talk about the incompetent murderer Lon Horiuchi and his penchant for taking running pot shots but missing and hitting out-of-view women in the face while they hold a baby, I know another check mark goes on my account at the FBI :lmao:

Fuck you faggots :flipoff2: How you doing FBI? Fuckin losers. Horiuchi was West Point too, not only a piece of shit, but a shit marksman as well.

No it doesnt. Nobody gives two shits about you. Youre like Cartman in the CIA episode, the only one that thinks you matter is you.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh